It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetics Potential

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I am perfectly fine with the united states being the most powerful country in the world
Simply because people of anglo saxon descent are not agressive enough to have the temptation of taking over the world. China cannot be the most powerful for chinese people are far too ambitious. Yes, sure, for the pride of the human race, we need china and her prowess, but for current international security, it is best that China is not powerful enough to conquer the world.

Anglo Saxons never tend to compete and tend to be content with what they own. Chinese people are not like that. They are a race that will ruthlessly conquer all nations. The world needs a balance of everything. The united states can be the humble, no so intelligent peace keeper. Russia can be the arms factory. China can be the reserved power for when humanity is at state say from another intelligent life form. This balance must be achieved. And please, americans, for the sake of yoru own genetic competence, get starter, get less ignorant, know the history thoroughly of at least 10 countries and lastly, stop waging wars for no reason.

E.g. i nuked him good for stealing my Mc Donalds. Unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
are you being sarcastic?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i wouldnt go there if i were u

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
yeah had to be becuz there is to much evidance to the contrary..

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

[edit on 6-7-2006 by domega]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
holy jesus mother of mary.

i like a good racist joke just as good as the next guy, but please, tell me you've got a gun in your mouth. this is the most nonsensical and ridiculous load of tripe i've ever read.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i think he's being sarcastic

new topics

top topics

join