It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New al Qaeda Tape to Be Released 7/7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It seems a bit interesting to me to see this. I have a few questions, Why would Brian Ross know this? Something else feels a bit fishy about this and I can't quite put my finger on it.... other than it's July 6th today, and not July 7th if this tape is infact released today. But if there's a tape already in the hands of the networks, or whoever.... why would they wait to show it on July 7th.... why not show it right away...... why blog about it..... the dots just don't connect.

blogs.abcnews.com...

New al Qaeda Tape to Be Released
July 05, 2006 10:58 PM

Brian Ross Reports:

Al Qaeda is set to release a new video tape featuring one of the suicide bombers from last year's London attacks, according to Ben Venzke at the IntelCenter. Venzke says the as-Sahab production house will be putting out a tape on the Internet sometime Thursday that includes a video last will and testament of Shahzad Tanweer as well as a new statement from the al Qaeda number two leader Ayman al-Zawahiri.

The tape is also expected to include former Californian Adam Gadahn, who now goes by the name of Azzam al-Amriki. Gadahn is believed by U.S. authorities to be running the al Qaeda propaganda operation from a secret location somewhere inside of Pakistan.

Release of the tape the day before the London anniversary bombings suggest that al Qaeda had a significant role in the attacks which killed 52 and injured hundreds.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It clearly states that they are doing it in cooralation with the madrid bombings. But other than that... it is still fishy.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Madrid Bombings?

What?

Where in the heck do you see that?! The Madrid bombings happened on March 11 in 2004.....

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think there will be an attack soon. The taliban havnt done any attacks since 7/7 last year. I think as we speak there is bombs getting made in a house somewhere in the uk.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheap blagworth
I think there will be an attack soon. The taliban havnt done any attacks since 7/7 last year. I think as we speak there is bombs getting made in a house somewhere in the uk.

Don't expect any credibility when you accuse the Taliban of committing terrorist attacks abroad!

July has been another muslim hate month in the UK. I think the last one was in March or Feb this year.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Nothing to do with the Taliban.

Was there a second 9/11 around that date each year, no?
Could there be another 7/7, sure but dont you think security will be very high tomorrow, there are better days and times to pick.

And ive just read the top bit, Madrid bombings?!.
Carried out by al'queda in spain yes, but not on 7/7.
Please, thets not confuse the whole situation.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Video material attributed to AQ is being reported as having been released today, the 6th of July.

The BBC cover it here.
That article initially focuses on Shehzad Tanweer, but goes on to mention that other AQ operatives then comment in a 30 minute tape.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
first off al'queda has become a brand name for many copycat terrorists
they have not stablized command structure one person/group strikes and they can easily give the credit to al'queda or any other group

and on this video of this son a &*&%^ *&*&*(*(*
bit late for press isnt it? they attacked and failed to demorilze this country and split the people, only ones that took notice and stood up for those was a few SOBs who prob got ***** by their parents when they were kids.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow, this tape blows holes in the theory that the London Bombings wasn't Al Qaeda from the top down. Something tells me the UK Press is going to have a lot to say about this in the morning.

ABC Exclusive

Bloggers Strike Again

I love the way bloggers are always just blowing away the MSM on detail, whether it is the right or left bloggers, the good bloggers do a great job cutting through the bull.

top topics

join