It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Pirate's Week Interview With Ragnar Daneskjold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

PODcast: Pirate's Week Interview With ATS's Own DJ, Dave Rabbit, By Ragnar Daneskjold

This is interesting and it is the FIRST TIME that I mentioned ATS on any interview that I did. Enjoy!

One of the FEW people that I approached when I climbed out of the "Rabbit Hole" after 35 years, was the Creator and Producer of "The Pirates Week", Ragnar Daneskjold. Once we made initial contact by e-mail, he and I arranged an interview for his Pirate's Radio Show. Ragnar's show is WORLDWIDE, so this gave me my first opportunity to TALK to the FANS OF THE SHOW that dated back to the original broadcast in 1971. Ragnar and I actually had two conversations...... one to get to know each other and just TALK....... and the second, the actual interview. Although Ragnar made mention of me and the show several times before we actually did the interview, this recording is something that I edited together which gives you a small taste of Ragnar's Show too. Listening back over it when I was editing it today, I really got a chuckle listening to myself. I was STILL a bit PARANOID and LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER during this time.... so I was a bit tentative and talkative
! THANKS RAGNAR..... you've been a GREAT FRIEND!

length: 28:52
file: btsmpod_1782.mp3
size: 6770k
feed: btsm

[edit on 7/6/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I have just recently posted LOTS of NEW MATERIAL on my Pod-O-Matic Home Page. There is both AUDIO and VIDEO humor, gags and bits. Drop in, become a FAN and give me a shout! I really want to involve my ATS FAMILY in helping me EXPAND my base for the release and propagation of Radio First Termer Iraq in September.

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Thanks for your support!

Dave

new topics

join