It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush going for a 3rd term?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
In response to Vagabond: Decision-making is based on what intelligence can be provided and Bush did what he could based on the intelligence he was given. Although I believe a few things could have been done more efficiently, I still see that our miltiary succeeded in dismantling the taliban and have achieved one of their primary objectives in the middle-east.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No G. Bush will not run for a third term. At this point I don't think he would even come close to victory and as Seagull pointed out he couldn't get the 2/3 vote needed to change the constitution. Here's hoping for some decent candidates for a change.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I see where you're coming from laiguana but it is difficult to understand how anyone would say that Bush didn't have the intelligence to know that opting for fewer troops and relying on the Northern Alliance would result in less professional performance. Hindsight being 20/20 of course, we now know that the "less professional performance" of the Northern Alliance lead to Osama's escape.

So just to clarify, and I think I'll make this my last question and stop pumping you for answers, you don't believe anybody told Bush that relying on terrorist warlords to fight a war on terror might have some serious drawbacks?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join