It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pshycic Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
didn't know where to put this but like 2 weeks ago i dreamed of the world series and which teams would play and the winner, sure enough the team won, i never watch baseball so its a bit odd.

anyone here ever dreamed of something that actually happened after the dream?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I had dream that I was picking up pieces of a space shuttle the night before it broke up upon re-entry. The wierd part about the dream is I was thinking to myself that Challenger fell in the water so why in the world are we picking up pieces on land.
Ive had a couple where I saw death and someone I know dies tragically shortly after.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I had dream that I was picking up pieces of a space shuttle the night before it broke up upon re-entry. The wierd part about the dream is I was thinking to myself that Challenger fell in the water so why in the world are we picking up pieces on land.
Ive had a couple where I saw death and someone I know dies tragically shortly after.

ok...that i believe, sounds realistic, in a sense of "dejavu". we need to open up a topic on the world's reality A MUST!!! (i dont think we have one yet).

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
didn't know where to put this but like 2 weeks ago i dreamed of the world series and which teams would play and the winner, sure enough the team won, i never watch baseball so its a bit odd.

anyone here ever dreamed of something that actually happened after the dream?

+++++

my dream / vision, about the (bleech) W.S. (baseball, ugh) revealed the 'M' as the winner......
foolish me....i thought it was MARINER instead of MARLIN....
SHEEZE,,,3,000 miles & a different coast too

the dreams can show you stuff,,, its just when i go in and mess things up with a polluted knowledge...that things get mistaken...oh well, thats 10bucks lost....

new topics

top topics

join