It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scarce russian footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a russian friend of mine saw a russian documentary broadcast via russian satelite tv from moscow. I speak a little and understand alot of russian as well. He sais this is hands down some of the most thought provoking and compelling information he has seen. Amongst the people interviewed are high ranking military officials. Apparently the footage isnt common to american eyes, Im wondering why. A large segmant of the documentary is about UFO's zooming through our oceans at ridiculously high speeds. My question is, has anyone heard of a documentary like this? My friend is working on obtaining a copy. Why isnt this footage/info more common in the states.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
the reason we dont see more of that stuff in america is prbably cause the government doesnt like to showit.

is there a way we can get connection to the russian broadcast or was this like a tv show

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
well the same way you can order brazilian, swedish, german tv from your cable company my friends father has it on satelite. Ill find more info and post it.

I just realized that the mexican airforce footage was pretty uncommon to americans as well

new topics

join