It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider-Man 3 Spoiler discussion #caution: contains Spoilers#

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
With permission from Umbrax, I begin this thread to discuss the new revelations about the Spider-Man 3 storyline.

Apparently, in a flashback, it turns out that Uncle Ben Parker was actually killed by the Sand-Man and not the carjacker as previoulsy thought.

I ask, what does this mean for Spiderman? Does it weaken his responsibility knowing that he had nothing to do with his uncle's death?

Also, why are they adding this plot change? It reminds me of te first Batman movie when they made Joker the killer of the Waynes. The problem is that I've always thought that the Spiderman movie was very true to the original story (save some minor details) and this kinda screws that up for me.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hmm.
I figured with all the talk of spoilers on the main SM3 thread that this thread would of gotten more attention than this.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yeah, me too. I suppose I'll have to hold my concerns until I see the movie.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
supposedly, this is the entire description of the movie:

www.superherohype.com...

read, if you dare, and then decide for yourselves (kind of like fox news)...

just remember it's from IMDB...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yeah IMBd has the same credibility problems as Wikipedia and for that matter all wikis.

I didn’t read the blacked out spoiler but I read some of the comments there. Any mention of Ben Riley and you know it’s gotta’ be BS.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
supposedly, rami "confirmed" sandman as the murderer of uncle ben...

www.superherohype.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is the spoiler I was trying to protect people from on the main thread.

The alleged Raimi quote isn't specific on Sandman’s involvement with Uncle Ben's death. In fact Ben isn't even mentioned.

If Raimi actually releases this information, then it is fair game and can be reported on the SM3 official thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
If Raimi actually releases this information, then it is fair game and can be reported on the SM3 official thread.

of course...

i like this thread though too because it gives me something to read while we wait a year for the release

new topics

top topics

join