It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Policies for Political Bickering on ATS ## MAKE IT STOP! ##

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
kinda funny you made this thread skeptic, you are the reason i left these boards with your obvious political bias....

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Topic: The meaning of John 3:16

Troll says: "Forget about Jesus, why don't you just worship Bush."

This is by far my favorite example.

Glad to see much of this was straightened out before I came back.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Medium Bias

Originally posted by spangbr
kinda funny you made this thread skeptic, you are the reason i left these boards with your obvious political bias....

Indeed, hardly a day goes by without SkepticOverlord cramming his political opinions down everyone's throats.

Hopefully it's clear by now that regardless of whatever personal opinions staff members may have about the issues, we encourage all members to make up their own minds, and respect their right to do so.

And hey, if you see political bias in something, I say point it out.

On PTS, its our specialty.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We should all be able to voice our opinions without trying to influence or persuade another individual against their will.

As far as politics go-I can't really see much to fight about. I respect those who do have strong feelings on the subject.

However, I am here to learn and to share. I don't need to fight with another member to state my opinion.

I am married happily I might add to a confirmed sceptic. When it comes to the paranormal, he is the sceptic, but when it comes to matters of conspiracy-I take a back seat and obtain all the facts. I neither criticise him for his beliefs and more than once he has been proven correct and likewise, I have on occasion proven to be correct in relation to the paranormal. It doesn't matter what he believes, or what I believe. The fact of the matter is that we share what we care about with the other person. Believe it or not I have a harmonious marriage.

Our motto: To agree to disagree-it works for my husband and me. So, I can't understand why it can't work here.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I, and others I'm sure, have pointed out on this site the warning by our first president against adopting a...Two Party System.

Old George wasn't near about as dumb as the current crop of freeloaders we euphemistically refer to as "Congress", apparently assumes.

He specifically predicted the very condition we now suffer with the degrading of our system into Us against Them and the disregard of the business of the people while doing the work demanded by special interest!

It would appear that the goal of the average politician is self enrichment shortly after determining that any vestige of character they might have had when they arrived in DC is well and truly done away with.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Science Conspiracy or NOT

You will not find bickering on the science conspiracy. WHAT.

Well the man who started it William R. Lyne is most likely verboton to
talk about. Posts die out like a cold potato.

If Tesla is mentioned you get he was 81 years old knew nothing about
Einstein a drunk broke, just the sort of attacks that a poster might have
to handle if on the right track.

I agree some are paid to know what they don't want you to know.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I find it interesting that a post about removing partisanship from the threads degenerates into a battle of partisanship...

What many people don't realize is that partisanship, or the whole Left/Right thing is in itself a symptom of conspiracy. I recommend reading up on the "Hegelian Dialectic," and the "Delphi Technique."

Basically put, the global elites use the Left/Right dynamic as a tool to shape international policies the way they want. Both sides are played against one another to bring about synthesis in directions that the elites desire all along.

Remember -- though it may have two sides, a counterfeit coin is still counterfeit.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I came across some assorted posts on Lyne.

He was at the 2006 Roswell convention.

Roswell Speakers 2006:
www.alienstranger.com...
img.photobucket.com...
Lyne gave non alien, Tesla technology, science conspiracy as the
others were invited to see the Alien Light Show.

On the conspiracy front.
members.iimetro.com.au...

If Tesla's technology, involved in more than coils but non destructive
atomic and molecule energy sources. But how could this be, I never
heard about it.
It is only suspect, its like taking unknown pieces of history, a puzzle
thats hard to solve. If every explanation suits you not, find one that does and
rewrite of history but a fill in of unknowns.

Take for instance a scenario for WWII saucer craft development in
Germany. Money is invested in Germany as none and Depression occurs
in America. Development of Tesla flight dynamics, exhaustless engines,
Atomic or Neutron bomb with investments. Wartime scientist give
A bomb plans to America to save thousands of scientist as Germany
over run by Allied troops, or they will use their bomb on America.
Its a deal and saucers, V1s and V2s go to New Mexico. Missing was
the pure electric submarine engines and other goodies.

Imagine, we won but lost the technology.

It is so cool, and throw in a hundred or more tails and you got a
story for ufos.

New Tesla stuff:
Death Ray ... ring of fire is right?
img.photobucket.com...
World Power at 12Hz from gigantic capacitor and coil powered by nuke plant?
img.photobucket.com...

Many new video appear to be catamaran and two boots trying to climb
img.photobucket.com...
and might be models using the mini thrustor from the satellite system
Original Tesla flat coil patent
www.delphion.com...
or
www.delphion.com...

Pulsed plasma drive electromagnetic motor generator
www.delphion.com...

Space Systems/Loral, Inc.
Drive circuit for electric propulsion thrustor
www.delphion.com...
Possible mini thrustor for testing models seen on youtube,
using the same Tesla configuration used big time in ufos.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I feel that the correct wording should have been "New Policies For Political Altercations On ATS". Why should I condone a political snippet or a favored persons quote. Yes this board is about conspiracys, but if the board fails to grow in understanding that all conspiracys begin on a road to move thought and judgement, else why would they exist. The altercation is another bowl of fruit
that can ripen and smell up a place and it can draw flies and other pests.

911 is the biggest political debate since God talked to Adam. God asked Adam what happened and Adam pointed the finger at Eve. We do that to others when we get mad and when the subject is almost a taboo, but who knows what ATS will be in the years to come a conspiracy board or a world wide political debate office, setting the pace to find what many seek, the truth!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Medium Bias

Originally posted by spangbr

Indeed, hardly a day goes by without SkepticOverlord cramming his political opinions down everyone's throats.

Indeed.....I may have to side with spangbr on this one......Skeptic seems to have an agenda......along with the rest of the interred ATS heirarchy......straight down to the mods(I believe that they are indoctrined...shshshshsh)

Skeptic does have an obvious political bias.......I'm actually quite sick of hearing his appellations to ATS'rs that they should make their own opinions based on factual interpretations........in fact, I'm quite done with his willfull abstinence from catch phrase, political terms........WHY WON'T HE JUST OFFICIALLY PICK A SIDE?!?!?

*sigh*

This site works because of the obvious disdain for the same old hashing of political rhetoric.....we still have it, but we also get called on it. I don't participate as often as I used to, but I still read......and a note for everyone reading this thread.....

.....It may help you to cease and desist from attacking the personality/member with whom you are arguing/discussing with.....their rhetoric and prose are always up for grabs, preferably without Coulter and/or Stewart quotes, but the member/personality is in the same boat as you.....a comprehensive analysis of the story/concept at hand AS WELL as the presentation of your debatee will further all participants....including the ghosts such as myself......who just read....

I would much rather encounter banter on the story/concept, rather than a nonfiltered dig at 'fill-in-the-blank'.........

Now if you wanted to talk about Springer and his obvious political bias.......

MAKES ME SO MAD...........

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join