It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt: Former M16 Agent... has he been proven to be a hoax?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

I think I debunked your Hoax. You would not believe what they can do to destroy a whisleblowers like. They can even turn you family against you, They know where you are at all times for the rest of your life. On ATS everyone is so quick to call something a Hoax, and everyone is so quicker to believe that.

*** He could not have known all of that unless he was really there. ***

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

I have never even heard of James before, since they put me underground for a couple of years in Jan. 2007. I had no contact with the outside world at all. **But go back to page 3 just below your last post** and there is the evidence that he is telling the truth. It came from my articile as the TIme Travler on Cyber Space Orbit. Map of the area when I read the begining I throught of the "Chair" it is called " The Trip Seat"

This is the Pine Gap in Austrialia: also HAARP, and Drapa
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

"The Trip Seat" and Peasemore

Harwell Access Point

I wonder if there are any good ETs out there that can use this...
Well if you don't here from me again, then they have put me back underground one way or another. TaTa

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by haleymeijer

Haley you need to put up a Thread with the evidence that he is telling the truth. This evidence I have is
20 years old. His is not making that up, he is telling the truth, because he is describing everything just like it was. I had gone to bed but couldn't sleep or I would have probably not seen this thread, That is real Seriendipity,
definitely powers working from above. I am a Contactee, the government was never able to control my mind, but the ETs do every now and then. And tell him we both have the same blood, My ancestor, Hughes de Paine, founder of the Kinghts Templar. They did a geneology when I was in the UK. It is 5 am, I am going to watch some of James videos. TaTa

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I find James Casbolt's claims incredibly hard to believe especially since he claims many different things occurred, took place and exist. If I read the background he posted on his website correctly doesn't he say he was used for mind-controlling experiments? If this was the case wouldn't these scientists who carried out the testing attempt to brainwash him before he left the underground facility? It seems astonishing that the most obvious thing wasn't done; brainwashing Casbolt completely (if indeed the technology exists). I'm not saying it did or it didn't happen but it sounds like something out of Independence Day and Universal Soldier. However, I'm always interested to learn about what the UK has to offer in terms of secret bases and there potential links with extra terrestrials.

'coolottie' are you suggesting you were abducted? If so, by who and why? What were you abducted for and why did they release you? Hmm.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Prof I have already talked about it on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is why most of us never talk about anything publicily, now one believes you. And you can never tell the real story like this young man did. I never went through what he did, and thank God everyday I didn't. But people that go through this are ones that have a very strong psychi, and on the outside no one can even believe you could be just an ordinary person. If someone completely cracks they are of no use to them. I have only watched one of his videos. Here is a pdf. but what you have to understand is when they say, virtual reality, what they really mean is an "Alternate Reality". They put projected for the year 2025, so no one that is not in Project thinks this is just some future thing, NOT. The main reason this is even in the public access is if someone talks anyone that sees this thinks "Oh this is just an exercise. or they are working "toward' doing this [they have been doing this for years]. The one that really makes me angry is present it as some kind of game. It is sure not a game anyone would want to play. For someone to believe that our Defense Dept is creating games is not logical. long link hope it works. I am going to finish watching his videos will comment later.

He speaks about the Sun, the Sun is a natural "Looking Glass" that is why monks can sit in one posting for days or weeks, without sleep, food or water, they are in a completely different realitiy

www.au.af.mil...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Haley, Here is what I found on Project Mannequin. This PDF came up search "project Mannequin". This was interesting to me because I worked at Kesseler Air Force Base. That is where I got my last Security Upgrade. A group of Military and myself civilian were going to go to Iraq right after the First Bush Mistake, to find and extract "something" from around the Oil Wells as they were put out. This was canceled and I found out later because a remote viewing session have revealed Bio, Weapons all over the place. So they hired the locals to do it. But on page 4 of this pdf, it talks about "Mannequins" responding to Oxygen. [hide in plain sight]. Didn't know a Mannequin could respond to Oxygen. And you keep seeing they were looking for nurses that would agree with them on this project. Anyone that didn't go along with the program was rejected. They also use the phrase "Target Population?" This could be something innocent but even if it is not they will say it is. The Strongest word in our Government is "Deniability".

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Haley, all the links on this thread are gone, and my site was down all day but just came back up,
so someone downloaded in case it goes again. If you can contact him have him come to this thread to retrieve all of the links on Page 4 of this thread.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hi Coolottie,

I really enjoyed your candid testimonials and sharing of your thus far acquired understanding from a very interesting vantage point.

For reasons of my own, I happen to believe James Casbolt even though his spoken voice is far from convincing and even sounds at times contrived. Nevertheless the stories he tells ring true on a number of levels, whether he is the originator or simply one relaying this information. Regardless there is an interesting compilation of stories which he conveys some of which ring very true as in ways they coincide with similar experiences.

For this reason I am troubled that not only has his website vanished from the worldwide net but the links to pictures and articles of his or of his friend Gearhead have also been lost perhaps permanently. Anyone knowing what was to be found there, and here I ask not debunkers with an axe to grind or self-professed orthodox exorcists of the UFO community, thanks for coming forward and sharing what you may have learned from those links.

Getsmart

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I BELIEVE. This only leads me to spread more LOVE and awareness, seems to be the only defence against this NWO structure Alien or not. The more we vibrate good the more good there shall be for we live in a reflectional dimension.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
James talked about a certian blood type they were interested in. There is another thread on ATS about a code someone started a thread with, it was deleted, but someone copied the code it is about a virus that just affects RH Negative that was discovered 2 years ago, long story. Does anyone know what the blood type was that they tracked all the children? A friend of his posted on here and I am surprised she has not come back on here. I even U2U her and no answer. I did find a friend of his that has a website, that got a message or said he did that is a big ??? If anyone knows about the blood type please post.

Here is the thread about the Blood virus that is suppose to kill 40% of RH Negative.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If James is a hoax, I am ahoax. I am not.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
James talked about a certian blood type they were interested in. There is another thread on ATS about a code someone started a thread with, it was deleted, but someone copied the code it is about a virus that just affects RH Negative that was discovered 2 years ago, long story. Does anyone know what the blood type was that they tracked all the children? A friend of his posted on here and I am surprised she has not come back on here. I even U2U her and no answer. I did find a friend of his that has a website, that got a message or said he did that is a big ??? If anyone knows about the blood type please post.

Here is the thread about the Blood virus that is suppose to kill 40% of RH Negative.

Hi Cool Lottie,

Thanks for the link, but I dare not comment on that because due to the nature of the content of the initial post, apparently this cause the thread to be closed. Also the OP was banned so this might not be the smartest thing to discuss, as it looks to be rather controversial beyond what this forum was set up to debate. Hope you don't mind that I prefer to discuss theories I know something about. Some might think that there are eugenics or racist overtones to a thread which purports that there are behavioral characteristics and alien allegiances tied to a given blood type, and alludes that certain parties have taken upon themselves to do anti-Alien ethnic cleansing?

GS

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just came across this guy after starting to write my blog. As if it wasn't bad enough that my friend had said my story sounded very "assassins creed" now this guy! Ruining my story's provenance. Nonetheless I'm a really nice guy with a story so Im telling it. I'm more than happy to ansewr questions or recieve a grilling...
...I have got as far as I have. As far as I've been concerend, the most part of my life I have been regular guy but something has always been telling me different!...

So read here... mykublakhan.blogspot.com

Many thanks, I understand I just came out of nowhere, so as i said I'm very much approachable (around family life)

Aaron
X

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ive watched atleast 7 of the
so named 'Supersoldiers' interviewed. Its healthy to be
Skeptical, and question your
own belief as much as those
you question. Not to be confused with Pseudo Skeptics and Pseudo Debunkers.
Has anybody heard any recent news about J Casbolt? I read somewhere he is married to a woman that was also involved in Mind Control, and he has converted to a Xstian denomination?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpiritWolf
If James is a hoax, I am ahoax. I am not.

If you think that argument implies that Casbolt is not a hoaxer, you are sadly mistaken. The logical proposition "If A, then B" only leads to true inferences if it is true. But you provide no evidence or argument that it is true. Instead, you present a dogmatic proposition that you are implicitly asking us to believe without proof. It does not logically follow that, if Casbolt is a hoaxer, then you are. Instead, you have already ASSUMED that he is not a hoaxer in order to make use of this fallacious argument. In other words, you are indulging in a piece of mental sophistry, not presenting a logical inference.

Must try harder.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi All.

I had never heard of James Casbolt until I did my family history and did a Google search of "Casbolt". One of my parents is a Casbolt and I've found I am actually related to him (James Casbolt has mentioned some other Casbolts he says he is related to, of whom I know are in my family tree). I haven't read everything he says as there's a lot of it on the net and it does go on a bit. Whilst doing my family research I traced some Casbolts of the same line who are now in Australia. One of them, unfortunately, has paranoid schizophrenia. I don't know if such conditions are genetically prevalent in extended families.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

reptile wins flawless victory fatality

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join