It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt: Former M16 Agent... has he been proven to be a hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
As I live in Reading I have an interest in this supposed Peasemore Base.
I just tried getting on to Barry Kings site
darkerrealms.conforums.com...

But he isnt accepting any more registrations.

Looks Like the story and photos that James Casbolt claimed were an underground base have been removed, maybe thats why barry Kings site is effectively shur down.
Ive always been worried about people making astounding revelations without any proof. Its all too easy, and isnt very helpfull.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
Yeah but, all this is linked to other stuff that is just about books and vids and selling stuff. Some guy posted on here saying that the photos on Casbolt are faked. They even say they are Fake on Barry Kings board. Barry king says he is disassociating himself with James Casbolts anyway.

Hi, that's NSA disinfo, Barry didn't write that, an agent did.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why does James Casbolt present badly photoshopped pictures of supermodel Anja Rubik and claim that they are a "nordic" alien then?

Oh let me guess....he was fed that as disinformation.....

[edit on 19/0707/07 by neformore]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
. They even say they are Fake on Barry Kings board. Barry king says he is disassociating himself with James Casbolts anyway.

Hi, that's NSA disinfo, Barry didn't write that, an agent did.

Oh of course.
Did the 'NSA' 'agent' post the pictures of the Stockholm subway on James Casbolts site as well?, you know, the ones he made up the fantastic story about? the ones where he said all the pics of the Stockholm subway were taken by an 'agent' at the 'Dulce base' and he put himself at great danger smuggling them out and the woman put herself in grave danger passing them on? remember those pics and James casbolts tall tales? the ones he makes up in his head then posts on his website, where he is trying to sell books and DVD's?.

Is he so amazingly stupid that he posts a pic of a Stockholm station WHICH ACTUALLY HAS THE NAME OF THE STATION IN THE PIC? and tells us it is an 'Alien language'

That shows that he is either:
A) Stupid to the point of insanity to post such obvious hoaxes, which also casts serious doubt on everything else he posts
or
B) He considers everyone else Galactically stupid that they wouldnt recognise a Stockholm Subway station?

Which is it Mr Gridkeeper? and by the way, do you still hang about on Ancient sites, ejaculating 'scalar waves' out of your head?, and does your wife know about it?.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I would say from last night's Coast to Coast where "Casbolt said the program used drug-assisted hypnosis, trauma-based mind control and genetic engineering to turn kidnapped children into espionage agents and psychic assassins." equals yes.

It kept tugging at me and then I remembered:

www.imdb.com...

And this main plot synopsis:
Plot Outline:
A group of genetically-enhanced children escape from a lab project. Years later we meet Max, one of the escapees who now works for a messenger service in the post-apocalyptic Pacific Northwest.

Then another from his interview last night:
"Casbolt spoke about various sub-projects of Project Mannequin, including one called Lycan that involved being injected with modified animal DNA."

And lo and behold from the same IMDB site:
Season 2, Episode 6: Two
Original Air Date: 9 November 2001
A canine-like creature has been attacking and killing police
Season 2, Episode 8: Gill Girl
Original Air Date: 7 December 2001
A mermaid is caught by fishermen and is immediately sold to a night club in Seattle. Max and Alec are intent on returning her to the sea before White and his crew get their hands on her.
Season 2, Episode 16: Exposure
Original Air Date: 22 March 2002
Logan and Max track Aimes' kidnapped son to a small town where the breeding cult is readying Manticore's youngest creations for a mysterious ceremony.
Season 2, Episode 18: Dawg Day Afternoon
Original Air Date: 12 April 2002
Max must break her vow to avoid Logan after Joshua becomes a target of transgenic manhunt in the sewers. Ames White leaks news of the human-looking X-5's to the media.

Hmm...Genetically engineered children, people with animal characteristics, aliens....check, check and check. Please stop financially supporting these people.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Much of what he claims is similar to what others are claiming. Either there's a massive disinformation campaign with everyone in on it, or what they're claiming is true, that's how I see it.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again. James Casbolt is a disgrace to UFOlogy and it is completely obvious what he is doing. His scammer friend GridKeeper is just as guilty as him. Did you notice that after Casbolt was basically debunked in this thread that GridKeeper had only posted 1 sentence since then?

Anyone who has studied UFOlogy on the internet long enough will be able to come up with the stuff that Casbolt says. Most of the stuff he says is just repeated from things he has read on the internet like the rest of us. I just hope that there aren't people out there who still give these scammers the time of day... this thread shouldn't even have been bumped lol...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first time (i think) poster.

I heard the Casbolt interview on C2C the other night and I was cringing. Even George was having a difficult time keeping his usual respectful self.

I was laid in bed listening and all I could think was that he has been subject to every single conspiracy/cover up story that has ever been told, including several incidents which have been featured on TV and in movies.

It was laughable to hear him talk about "his friend" who was a security guard at every single secret base in England.

But when he started talking about his animal like powers because he was injected with animal DNA, I had to turn off. BTW does anyone really believe that if I inject myself with Elephant DNA I will develop the ability to drink wate through my nose?

Plus I wanted to punch the radio because every other word that came out of his mouth was "basically"

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hereintheusa
It was laughable to hear him talk about "his friend" who was a security guard at every single secret base in England.

Why is it laughable? I'm assuming his friend is Barry King, who indeed was employed as a security guard at top secret UK bases in the late 70s / early 80s. I know Barry and James have met a few times and exchanged notes, they've been working together.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Why is it laughable? I'm assuming his friend is Barry King, who indeed was employed as a security guard at top secret UK bases in the late 70s / early 80s. I know Barry and James have met a few times and exchanged notes, they've been working together.

No one here is gonna buy Jame's story or anyone else with a similar story. It's way beyond people's reality and it's difficult to grasp. To truly believe this kind of thing, you have to experience it.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
He is laughable, it seems every conspiracy theory which has floated around the net for the past ten years he has experienced.

The whole idea of injecting dna to combine with your DNA just is not going to work.

I just dont buy that he has experienced everything he said he has, but I would like to see his animal like super abilities.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Speaking of Barry King, what's the link to his message board? If anyone can post it here or U2U me, that'd be great.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
GridKeeper, i was interested in your replies and whatnot, but what do you have to say about RW pointing out that most of James' 'dulce' pics were fakes of a subway and what not? You didnt comment on that at all..

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by hereintheusa

Im afraid youve fallen into the trap of believing something simply because you want to. There is no evidence in existance that Barry King worked for any security company, let alone one that was employed at a fictional base.
The major piece of evidence that has been overlooked and that which disproves anything Barry King says is that the UK DOD did not employ outside contractors in any of its sites in the 70's. End of Story.

James Casbolt, is an inveterate liar, a fool who will believe anything that he is told and then repeat it as if it was the absolute truth.
A quick check of posts on this site shows that posts on his website have been exposed as Hoaxes many times. What is alarming are the stories and tall tales he invents and weaves in an attempt to add some sort of credibility to his hoaxes. When one sees and reads those it isnt a huge step to realise he makes things up.
He has a book coming out soon and had to work very hard to even find one obscure publisher to publish it, and there lays the basis for all Casbolts claims (Kings as well) Its money. Nothing more and nothing less. He begs for it on his website, tells people he lives on benefits, whilst trying to sell CD's ( I wonder if the Benefit Fraud people are aware of his activities) I also hear he's been trying to sell himself for personal appearances but is unable to do even that, preferring now to crash events that he hasnt been invited to in an attempt to get an audience.
Sad really, what some people will do for money.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

what you're saying, J Casbolt was not even former MI 6?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

WHAT he said to the Edge Radio was also fake?
I can't believe people get on the Radios and telling lies?

www.theedgeam.com...

www.theedgeam.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I personally think the casbolt is speaking dribble. I mean if he was working for MI5 and working as a drug runner do you now think he would have been highly paid and not have too ask for donations on his website? Surely he would have a stack of cash in his bank account if he did actaulyl work for the MI5?

I think hes just done alot of reasearch and mixed and matched different things too come up with his own story, i think this is most likely what he has done. Deffo a Hoax here guys wake up and smell the coffee. lol

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

James admitted he was fooled by some of those photos.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanBee
I think hes just done alot of reasearch and mixed and matched different things too come up with his own story, i think this is most likely what he has done. Deffo a Hoax here guys wake up and smell the coffee. lol

What Casbolt is now posting on his website is ripped straight from the Hoaxer Barry King's 'Voice Files'. He's embellished it with some more tall tales like him seeing children murdered, but apart fromthat its all Kings own work.
Do you honestly think the Police are going to let Casbolt post twaddle like that if it was true? He'd be locked up PDQ.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The way I see it, there are an increasing number of people coming foward with these strange tales. Now, the first may make some money selling fantastic tales, but down the road, for successive people, there is less and less money to be made, claiming the same basic story.

This inclines me to believe that there is some truth behind them.

On top of this, persons whose minds have been tampered with - well, it is possible that false memories have been implanted along with the real ones, is it not - or that some sort of mental scrambling/damage could occur?

In my many years I have heard some incredible stories from some very credible people. I have experienced strange things, myself. All of this, at one time in my early life, I would say was illogical and I would ridicule as is happening here.

People who have had such things happen go public knowing that the majority of us will reject the stories and those telling them. This has been so down through history.

The hope is that, believe or not, we will remember and that if we experience something tangential to these tales, we will remember and that some of the information may be put to good use.

As I see it, we are under no pressure to accept or reject all of these stories, just to listen and to store them for future reference.

THere can, for most of us, be no proof given of James' tale. In such a case those who believe totally with no evidence may be called gullible, but those who totally reject such claims can be seen as close-minded with limited vision.

I would venture that most of us have had at least one episode in our lives that we do not broadcast to the world for fear of being called daffy.

People who accept without proof are gullible. Those who reject because of lack of proof

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join