It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt: Former M16 Agent... has he been proven to be a hoax?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
In a search of ATS, I could find only one more post that mentions James Casbolt, and it is only mentioned once and then not discussed again here.

Did you not see my thread on James? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen Gridkeeper's youtube video and I've also been aware of James' communications with UK ufologist Barry King (The Voice). I think he's definitely been misled with the Lord Marduk stuff and maybe with a bunch of other things as well, but it's been an interesting journey down this particular rabbit-hole so far. I like the guy.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Casbolt is a con-artist who puts fake photos on his website, then when they are debunked, claims they were sent to him by intelligence agents from NSA in order to discredit him or something to that effect. Just Google 'Lord Marduk Casbolt' and you will see what I mean. I and others at another forum exposed his bogus photos of so-called 'Lord Marduk' several months ago as Photoshopped versions of pictures of Zbigniew Brezinski. Then he posts e-mails on his website purporting to come from intelligence agents that contain no address of the sender that can be checked to confirm their authenticity. As far as I am concerned, Casbolt is either a phony disinformation agent or a fantasist.

Question: Would James's credibility risen if he had carried on "owning" and promoting the photos once they had been proven to be fake?

Answer: No.

Some are real some are not. Big deal. If James produces pictures which we have never seen before and some are proven to be fake then is that not a big tick in the process of elimination box?

One big box, one big tick.

As for blocking out the email address, why not? if James published the email address and loads of people start emailing it then what will happen then? The contact will be broken. And what would it prove if he did publish the address, that it's real? In that case he could invent a new one and pass it off as his contact, could he not?

I wonder if you are really looking
for truth?

You know I am one of James's most trusted friends and I have not even told you my truths yet. Maybe I don't care to. I have been harrassed by MI5 recently, I could give you names phone numbers, heck I could even play you the several taped telephone conversations, they are hilarious! But I chose not to, now does that make me a fantasist or does the fact that you like to slander someone in public, with non of your own evidence on this subject, make you a trouble maker of sorts? Welcome to the chaos my friend.

James, thankyou for all you have done in the best interests of humanity:-)

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Gridkeeper]

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by Yarcofin
In a search of ATS, I could find only one more post that mentions James Casbolt, and it is only mentioned once and then not discussed again here.

Did you not see my thread on James? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen Gridkeeper's youtube video and I've also been aware of James' communications with UK ufologist Barry King (The Voice). I think he's definitely been misled with the Lord Marduk stuff and maybe with a bunch of other things as well, but it's been an interesting journey down this particular rabbit-hole so far. I like the guy.

Hi thankyou for giving James the benefit of the doubt. Yes I agree, this Lord Marduk crap has been somewhat of a disinformation campaign against James.

Lord Marduk is real, whether he actually walks this earth in person or is just
in essence, I cannot say. The Gods of Eden by Andrew Collins shows a link to this subject on page 30 or 31 in the photo pages, I have pointed this out many times on forums and no one has ever bothered to check it or at least get back to me, so I am not too bothered what people think of this Marduk.

Dean Warrick was murdered because he was about to reveal the truth behind Bobby Kennedy's death and reveal Lord Marduk as the anti Christ. I had a chance to stop this event from happening to Dean and I never took it. I find that sad, but it is done now. I never even met the guy.

Whoever the anti Christ is, he will perform LERM in front of millions of people and they will be sucked into another fantasy CREATED BY THE NSA, I could prove this but chose not to. This is why I gave the LERM documents to the world by exposing them on forums like this one.

Thankyou, Gridkeeper.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci
I tried searching for the ’revelation audio visual-Dave star buck’ as he says to in the article, but all that comes up on google is webpages containing the same article? anyone had any joy finding this info? Also, are any of these so called pics of greys etc about on the internet? whats the point of telling us about them but can't even show us as he doesn't have them. Frustrating stuff!!!!

Hi the Dave Starbuck interview is now available on James's Website available here at; www.jamescasbolt.com

Just for the record, James really does struggle to live, he has the bare minimum to survive on. James is unable to work a 9 - 5 regular job, I will leave him to explain why if he wishes to do so. We are now delving into James's personal life so it is not my place to say why. He sells on average 3 audio cd's a week wheras the revalation cd's are sold worldwide (thousands have been sold so far) and James does not recieve any royalties from this.

In truth, Gridkeeper.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well considering some of the stuff on his website and some of the paranoid delusions he has its no wonder no one will employ him.

He takes past information and changes it around to suit his own needs.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You know I am one of James's most trusted friends and I have not even told you my truths yet. Maybe I don't care to. I have been harrassed by MI5 recently, I could give you names phone numbers, heck I could even play you the several taped telephone conversations, they are hilarious! But I chose not to, now does that make me a fantasist or does the fact that you like to slander someone in public, with non of your own evidence on this subject, make you a trouble maker of sorts? Welcome to the chaos my friend

Why dont you show us these phonecalls?

ive got trust in some of what was said in the interviews n articles n i believe that these underground bases exist only a fool wouldnt believe they've started building under the earths surface aswell as on top. I know in london theres the victorian tunnel systems so think how advanced things are now. Plus im aware of the drug trafficking by Mi6 and the CIA. But im interested to see more proof of this guys existance because i havnt really seen much even though im searching quite hard.

link   
You know I am one of James's most trusted friends and I have not even told you my truths yet. Maybe I don't care to. I have been harrassed by MI5 recently, I could give you names phone numbers, heck I could even play you the several taped telephone conversations, they are hilarious! But I chose not to, now does that make me a fantasist or does the fact that you like to slander someone in public, with non of your own evidence on this subject, make you a trouble maker of sorts? Welcome to the chaos my friend

ive got trust in some of what was said in the interviews n articles n i believe that these underground bases exist only a fool wouldnt believe they've started building under the earths surface aswell as on top. I know in london theres the victorian tunnel systems so think how advanced things are now. Plus im aware of the drug trafficking by Mi6 and the CIA. But im interested to see more proof of this guys existance because i havnt really seen much even though im searching quite hard.

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
James' latest pictures of the supposed Dulce bio-lab are very interesting. Check them out here:

www.jamescasbolt.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah but, all this is linked to other stuff that is just about books and vids and selling stuff. Some guy posted on here saying that the photos on Casbolt are faked. They even say they are Fake on Barry Kings board. Barry king says he is disassociating himself with James Casbolts anyway.

darkerrealms.conforums.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
His Supposed 'Dulce Base photos' are a real joke

One of the pics says
"Possible underground area with strange language on the wall "
and "Possible escalator from shuttle terminal"

On the wall of one of those is a sign saying 'Tensta' If you key 'Tensta' into Google then follow it through to Wikipedia all will be revealed.
Its the Tensta underground subway in STOCKHOLM as are many if not all of his so called Dulce base pictures.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The man is a totall fool.

Even more!
The photo he has marked as "Possible escalator to tube shuttle. Possible level 13 at Dulce." Is actually the Rådhuset subway station, Stockholm
en.wikipedia.org...

This is the real classic that brings James Casbolts claims crasjing down
On of of his picture he states:
"Possible tube shuttle. Evidence points to this being the slower shuttle that connects the bases around America. The deeper mag-lev shuttle is much faster and travels at 3000 MPH. This shuttle travels globally and travels along tunnels that run under the oceans. An NSA contact who I call X3 told me the global shuttle is called 'Terradrive'. This man worked at the Piine Gap underground facility in Australia, which is a major control centre for the New World Order dictatorship and the covert ET invasion and takeover of this planet."

Yet the picture he show is of the Vagn 2000, the newest train type in Stockholm, shown here
en.wikipedia.org...

In fact if you look around the Wikipedia site of Stockholm's subway, you will find practically all of Mr Casbolts alleged Dulce Pictures come from the Stockholm subway, which has more than 40 'Subterranean' subway stations
Does this man have ANY credibility left at allif he wondt even bother checking where his supposed 'Alien'pictures come from?

[edit on 6/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Actually I have just discovered that most of Casbolts Alien Underground pictures were ripped directly from this site:

ueba.net...

And some, including some 'alien writing' (gasp gasp) come from here

spluch.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
RW,
I think you have put the final nail in J. Casbolts hoax coffin.

Well done, and thank you.

Lex

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
RW,
I think you have put the final nail in J. Casbolts hoax coffin.
Well done, and thank you.
Lex

Thank you sir.
It wasnt very difficult really, one pictire had 'Tensta' on it, that rang a bell and I just put it into Google then onto Wikipedia, and all was revelead.

What I find unbelievable is the story that Casbolt weaved around those photos. Any dribble of credibility he had (which wasnt a lot) has now gone for good.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
ha ha,nice one RW.
The bit that amazes me(along with his blatant dodgy photos and far fetched storys) is that he used to alledgedly sell drugs for MI5/6.
Im sorry but what sort of drug dealer would buy anything from a guy as timid and with no obvious street smarts/knowledge.
I assume he was selling big shipments of coc aine,etc.The gangster world can be very dangerous,he'd be eaten alive by these guys,or constantly knocked. He was probably selling sherbert to schoolkids!
He strikes me as a Walter Mitty type character and a bit damaged.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
It's MI5, actually.

Lex

Ok, sorry. MI6 is the SIS. My mistake.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Lexion]
mi5 deals with internal security, i.e. within Great Britain. mi6 deals with international security.
This is an important point as both departments are immensely jealous of each other and find it difficult to work in unison.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
About his 'Drug dealing'
If you check on his website about his age and when he 'supposedly' worked for Mi5 or whatever, he was only around 18 !

He doesnt check his facts very well does he.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I've been watching James' Website for some time. I honestly believe this guy is using this website to generate interest in the book he is supposedly releasing soon. Most of what he has said cannot be taken seriously, and has been excellently uncovered as a fraud by members of this forum. Here’s my two cents anyway:

welshmulder.blogspot.com...

James, your numbers up, its over! Serpo and your website have proved the UFO community will not be sucked into money spinning hoaxes anymore.

Alternatively prove me wrong, provide us with concrete evidence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join