It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the bible code was put there by ALIENS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
just think about it what if long ago the aliens put all the data they had on us in there supercomputer then found out what would happen to us in the next 1000's of years and put it in the bible to warn us only when we built our first computers

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
And you base this on?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The bible is a book written and interperted to this day BY MAN.
Aliens did not write it. Also I dont believe in jesus or any god
that has an earthly book written BY MAN ..so... if you have a
cool idea of your own, you should write a book and copyright it.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Didnt the Bible code work with Moby Dick? Maybe it should be called The Moby Dick code
Anyways, I dont believe in The Bible code, but if it were true, then maybe?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
We can come up with a code in nearly any book if we look for it. It's not that difficult.

Why is the ATS logo upside-down? Must be a code....

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Why is the ATS logo upside-down? Must be a code....

You know, it very well may be. I haven't had the chance to figure out how to play the games that people get involved in on here, but I'm willing to bet that this is a clue in one of those games. For any of you playing that haven't noticed it yet, here's your sign!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Another provoking non supported tread.

i hope Dabomb can reply to some of our statements just so setisfy my hunger to debate.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitali

i hope Dabomb can reply to some of our statements just so setisfy my hunger to debate.

well....i dont know
iam no expert but it is plausible that aliens could have told man what write in the bible or something to that effect

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb

well....i dont know
iam no expert but it is plausible that aliens could have told man what write in the bible or something to that effect

Well everything is posible, but we like to have out opinions supported by something, so we dont go just wilde guessing and making false statements..

Example: Donal duck is a former god planted on this earth to be our guide....well if i put this statement everyone will think i'm writing this message from LvL 1 security Pscho prison....

So if you have asumings plz say why you think like that..maybe is not an awnser.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb

well....i dont know

Well everything is posible, but we like to have out opinions supported by something, so we dont go just wilde guessing and making false statements..

Example: Donal duck is a former god planted on this earth to be our guide....well if i put this statement everyone will think i'm writing this message from LvL 1 security Pscho prison....

So if you have asumings plz say why you think like that..maybe is not an awnser.

How bout various channelings from people who wrote books from the Plaedians. How bout gut instinct, even Jesus said all you need is faith. He didn't say you need faith and also documented proof. Just reading the Bible itself contradicts itself so much, common sense would tell you it is a bunch of crap. There is all kinds of information about aliens and the bible.
Here's a couple of sites.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
members.aol.com...

So you just want some kind of evidence? Isn't that the whole point so to speak. Maybe they just wanted peoples opinions. My opinion is that the Bible was manipulated by Man under direction of the Fear Feeders to control us through the Pices age. Aquarius is here and its time to bring down the rain. My proof is the ancient scroll of the suckers, also known as the King James Bible. And yes I know there are older documents blah blah blah, I don't beleive a single thing any church tells me anymore. I go off my gut instinct, cuz that is where Jesus is for me.

Anyway I put a couple of links in there. If you wanted to get down to a really technical discussion there is no answer. So I could give you fact after fact after fact and you still would not be able to 100% validate any of it, and vice-versa. If you really think about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well atleast you put in some opinions links and infirmation.

And you choos a side....

His next title will be is god a Duck?

2nd is Bible and comickbook out of our predesessors..and so on...i kinda want to know where his imagination comes from
and how he thinks for himself....

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sounds like someone was watching rerun of X files,I wasn't aware there was a bible code to begin with

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Sounds like someone was watching rerun of X files,I wasn't aware there was a bible code to begin with

I believe the whole thing is based on a book that came out some years ago actually entitle, "The Bible Code". I remember it was orange on top and white on bottom, with a lot of numbers that resembled a word search. I don't know, it's been awhile.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There are 2 books written by Michael Drosnin. He's really the one that made this famous, but he didn't come up with the idea by himself. He even mentions this in the first few pages of his book. You can actually read a bit of the first chapter on Amazon (see link above) and decide if you actually want to but this book.

The code was discovred by Dr. Eliyahu Rips, one of the world's leading experts in group theory, a field of mathmetics that underlies quantum physics.

- Drosnin, Michael "The Bible Code", 1997

[edit on 11-7-2006 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
the actual high number of codes found in the bible are found in no other book to such a great extent and in drosnin's book the same mathamatical equations were run on other books and no codes were found, the assasination of israeli prime ministier Yitzhak Rabin was said to have been predicted before hand by the bible codes. it was that event that brought the serious study of the codes to light, in drosnin's book compelling evidence is brought forth to show that the bible codes are more than just a hyped up money making gimmick

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
From what I've read about it, "Bible Code" sounds like a load of crap. The codes are based on Bibles from Walmart. The Bible was written way before contemporary "english" was established, so if someone did put any codes in there, it was the translators.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by freakyty]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Omg donald duck is the new prophet? i cant beleive it, and micky mouse must be lucifer what a bastard.... with his fantasia magickery and evil spirit familliar pluto!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
From what I've read about it, "Bible Code" sounds like a load of crap. The codes are based on Bibles from Walmart. The Bible was written way before contemporary "english" was established, so if someone did put any codes in there, it was the translators.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by freakyty]

Codes are actually searched with Hebrew text in the original Hebrew bible. Once found, it is translated.

In regard to the topic of this thread, I've actually felt the same way. Of course, I can't say I have evidence to prove it, so it's just speculative (so no flaming me!). I am an atheist, but I believe there was a "God," though not in the stereotypical superior sense. The way I see it, God was an alien, omniscient through time, and writer of the Bible. If at least one race of aliens are here to "guide" our social (and possibly even genetic) evolution, then the Bible would serve the same purpose—guiding society with lessons of morals like those of the Bible. If this were indeed true, it wouldn't be a surprise that history involves ET beings. Most, if not all, ancient civilizations, across all continents, show suggestive evidence of contact in mythology, art, and culture perhaps. Then again, this can all be misinterpretation on the modern human's part.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, there is the ancient astronaut theories by people like Zechariah Sitchin saying that the Sumerian Gods were actually aliens called Anunnaki who came to earth and created man geneticly from some pre-human ancestor and their own DNA, or some other DNA. Theres actually alot of evidence if you will in Sitchin's translations of Sumerians tablets, but critics say his translations are not accurate and that theyre biased to his ideas.

People go on to say that their planet comes into our solar system every 3,600 years, on a reverse orbit around the Sun, and that its supposed to come around 2012. However, people have said it would come in 2003 according to calculations, and when it didnt happen, they recalculated based on the old Sumerian tablets, so take from it what you will. Supposedly the Pacific Ocean was create when their planet grazed ours earlier on in Earth's history. According to believers of this, Earth used to be bigger and was called Tiamat, and this planet grazed it, causing the crust of the earth to break off into space, getting trapped in our orbit and gravity, eventually becoming the Moon and/or the Debris belt between Mars and Jupiter.. Or, some say the Moon was a satellite planet of Nibiru, this alien planet, that got stuck into our orbit after the collision. All theories of course.

The weird thing is, the myth states Anunnaki(those from heaven to earth came) taught them agriculture and astronomy and law, and corresponds extremely closely with the Bible's stories & Gnostic texts about the fallen angels who had babies with human women and taught mankind sciences and war and astronomy. In the Sumerian version, Earth was flooded to kill the Anunnaki and their offspring w/humans because they had rebelled against the ruling Anunnaki aliens and sought to make a kingdom on earth. In fact, one of the ruling Anunnaki in the myth supposedly warned a guy about it to build a boat and carry animals and plants because a flood was coming, behind his father's back, who was going to cause the flood when their planet came back around through the Solar System. This corresponds closely to the Bible's talk of the Fallen Angels being "buried under the earth until Judgement" and the semi-human "Giants" offspring they made were wiped out along with decadent humanity through a Flood.

Also, in the Sumerian myth, the original "colony" if you will these aliens made on Earth was a place called "Edin".

[edit on 25-7-2006 by runetang]

top topics

join