It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else been surrounded by a tunnel of light?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by reallynobody
I remember that someone was once encircled by a vortex of clouds while flying through the Bermuda triangle. Nothing alien, jsut a strange weather phenomena.

Ooo, thats what I was reminded of too, just didnt say.

Personally I believe we live in an electrical universe and we dont even know the half of the common phenomenon known as lightning! So a tunnel of lightning that doesnt harm or even have an effect on a person... well Im not surprised, its a bizarre universe!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, I know it wasn't a dust devil. I've driven my car through one of those in Arizona, and it was nothing like that! My God, I was still chewing on dust and dirt particles days later! Ha ha!

I know it wasn't a tornado, or any other kind of vortex cloud either, because our house got hit by a tornado (that same year, I might add), and it definitely wasn't a tornado. A tornado is loud, like a freight train...and POWERFUL. I don't remember ANY kind of wind at all.

It wasn't clouds. I know what it's like to be up in the clouds, and it wasn't like that at all.

It was just a circle of blue-white lighning that seemed to come out of nowhere and encircle me on my bike. And when I looked up, all I could see was a tunnel of light. Weird, weird, weird!!!

Oh well....I guess it will just be one of those "mysteries of life" that are never solved.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yep....you're right, Dae.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
This theory could explain why only I could see the UFO on the sailboat that day, and nobody else could. The day I went sailing was not long after I had recently experienced a so-called "manic" episode. (Although, now I can call it a hypothyroid episode.)

Interesting, perhaps you have stumbled upon the 'key' to seeing through their cloaking device...... there's another thread you might like to read......I'll look it up.

On a personal note.......My Mom had a thyroid condition years ago.....hyperthyroidism, she lost weight inspite of eating like a horse, and she also experienced 'crazy' mood swings. After she received some type of radiation therapy, all returned to pretty much normal..... I don't remember being told that the 'craziness' was part of the thyroid disorder....that would have been good to know.

Have you ever had your brain waves checked?? Can sleep disorder clinics do that type of tests? Seems like a place to start......I think our local hospital ( semi-small town) actually has one. ( My last boss spent some time there for sleep apnea (sp?)).

[edit on 9-7-2006 by frayed1]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Found that other thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It a good 22 pages, and it is alien/paranormal related.....but you might find parts interesting, where cloaking is discussed.

And I believe the poster mentioning that his wife had some 'mental' problems?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thanks, I'll check it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join