It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pair of white eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
On my way home 20 KM's out of the city, I drove a couple KM's from the highway into the middle of nowhere and park the car. I turned off all the power, with nothing on and decided to see if I could intentionally invite something from the unknown. I said in my mind, "I'm here - im waiting!" All the windows were wide open. Five minutes went by, nothing. Complete silence. Than just infront of the car several feet away, I saw a pair of white eyes. They were approximetly 4 feet from the ground, definetly not human or a wild animal that I know of but a deer. It was making its way left of the car staring, I immediently turned on the car and the front lights turned on. Nothing was there.

What could this of been? Were my eyes playing tricks on me? There was no lights any where else to reflect from my glasses. I looked at these pair of 'eyes' for at least 5 full seconds until I finally reacted.

(This just happend 15 minutes from when I posted this message)

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I dunno, sounds pretty freaky. My first thought was a deer, that perhaps could see you better than you could see it, and saw you move to start the car and jumped away. But what light would have reflected off the deer's eyes, other than perhaps the moon?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Im almost positive this is in the wrong section of the fourms..

The eyes do funny things in the dark, You ever been in complete dark..with 100% absense of light?...its crazy..

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
One thing I would like to say is that while many spirits creatures and entities are attracted to the energies and thoughts of us humans we generally tend to exsist within large groups.

We are a very complex mass of exchanges of these energies which can be picked up on easily by other forms of life aswell as forms of energy.Many spirits and forms of life will not go to close to a large group of humans and if they do they come out when there is not alot of human activity about,so there is more of a chance of coming into contact with something further out from a city,Ecspecially if you ask them the right way,hehehe.

Scarecrow.

fum

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Was there any wind? If so it could be possible it was some alluminum floating around and reflecting the moon's light.

new topics

top topics

join