It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any photos or videos on North Korea missiles launched?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
News have been circulating all around the globe about NK missiles. It's causing too much concern among people. Where are the photos, pictures or videos that they really launched those missiles? Are the broadcasting news propagating fear or chaos again? After all it's all news. Where are the proofs?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
North Korea is too pro communist and too isolated for anything to be released. The government starves its own people, and tells them how to act. Anything military related would automatically be deemed top secret. I doubt that 95% of their population knows whats going on outside the local radio broadcasts. And there are only three radio channels that they can actually tune into (radio stations dont put out signals aimed towards NK) Bottom line is that TV isnt as free as it is in the states (Im not saying that the states media isnt biased)but NK goes hardcore on National pride type stuff. If the missle failed as we are told then your average North Korean prolly wouldn't even know the launch happened.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Until now, I can't figure out how can we rely on the press news sources in regards to NK missiles launched. Are these fabricated stories that's been dictated to them? Are we just going to sit and read or watch and believe the news that are presented to us? Up to this point, no foreign news show any photos of failed mid-air or landed missiles. It's all stories. Sorry, but if we're going to react to all of these, we will not only lose our credibility as a nation but also lose respect onto ourselves. I feel bad as to where this country is heading.

I believe this is now the agenda to create chaos, divide the US system of government, divide the people around the world, spread confusion, propagate conflicts-issues - controversies, complicate situations, fuel the ongoing arguments, and continue all covert actions.

If we still believe or if our leaders still believe in God, what are we trying to attain?
Is being the superpower not enough? Are we afraid as an american not to reach 100 years of age? And that our assets or interests are facing erosion? What about our integrity, is it that bad that we have to get into a lot of world control?

May God forgive us! We even lost heroes in the government. Nobody has the courage to interfere or question the hierarchy.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You raise a very good point. The true conspiracy here could be if any missiles were actually launched at all, all for we really know it could be yet another classic NWO setup to take over NK and make EVEN more profits from warmongery.
Strange though that G.W.Bush has so far seemed to be in a diplomatic mood about this problem.

new topics

top topics

join