It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain this "Law of 3" stuff to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well, I was looking up some stuff on "Psychic Seduction", and I was actually going to try it to see if it was real, until I heard this one guy talk about the "Law of 3". He said that he had tried "Psychic Seduction", and it actually did work, but the after effects are what scared me. He said basically, that "IT" comes back to you 3 times, and that whatever energy you send to the girl will come back to you in an "unfriendly way". One of the examples that he gives is "his ass being felt up by some electrical force that numbs your butt in the middle of the night", he also stated that it does damage to your soul, and syche. After hearing this, I pretty much decided that I'd rather wait until school starts, than to have this crap happen to. Back to the point of the topic, what is the "Law of 3", and what are some of the "Unfriendly" ways that the energy comes back to? Also, is there anyway to dodge this, and what triggers this unfriendly negative energy? Thanks. Man, after seeing this stuff, I think I'm pretty much going to stay away from anything that has to do Paganism, or psychic stuff.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by TheThirdEye]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Law of Three
This is mainly a Wiccan theology, which states that any magic practiced against someone in an unfriendly way will be amplified and reinforced upon the caster threefold. There are other examples of a similar law in other traditions, but this is where you will mainly find it. That link should give you a fairly adept explanation, and then there is always google.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I agree with the above poster(EdenKia). I tend to look at it as wicca's version of karma. What you put into a system will come back at you from that system and it might just come back amplified.

Vas

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Vasilis Azoth]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ah, I see, definitely not something I want to mess with. The rule basically says, that if I seduce the girl, something much worse could happen to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheThirdEye
Ah, I see, definitely not something I want to mess with. The rule basically says, that if I seduce the girl, something much worse could happen to me.

Only if you are using an arcane form of pagan magic to do the seducing. My advice, just rely on plain old you. The law of three doesn't apply if no magic was used. And honestly, who wouldn't want to be seduced three fold?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia

Only if you are using an arcane form of pagan magic to do the seducing. My advice, just rely on plain old you. The law of three doesn't apply if no magic was used. And honestly, who wouldn't want to be seduced three fold?

Yeah, you've got a point there, I could always just go up to her house, and knock on the door, luckily she won't think I'm a stalker. And yeah, that's how I thought about it, however, after hearing about that guys experiences, I think it's something much bigger than that.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Hey now, don't let this keep you from something that may benifit you in whole.

Bypassing the knowledge of a new path, is like ...... hmm ....... wanting to do something here at ATS, but it is against the rules to do so - so, instead of just following the rules, you forget about the whole ATS, and all the good that may come from it.

Wicca, Paganism, Magic, whatever spin you put on it, is no different from any other path - there are rules to everything, without them, chaos would rule.

Working Magic for romantic gain is fine, just work it towards yourself, use it to better yourself, to become more of the inner person that this girl wishes of a mate. If you think about it, that is an innate function of humans - the want to be what their mate desires, so using Magic is just adding energy to that same action.

U2U on the way with some reputable links.

Originally posted by EdenKaia
And honestly, who wouldn't want to be seduced three fold?

LMAO !!

NoNik

[edit on 5-7-2006 by NoNik]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In order to gain love, one must be open to recieve it. Additionally, one must give love to recieve it. .. This is because the love you give ultimatley becomes the love you get. If you surround yourself with love for everything you see, it will simply be mirrored back upon yourself. Perhaps similar to a law of karma, or rule of three.

Everything is a mirror for everything else...if we take the time and enable the awareness, we can see ourselves in the people we meet. It's pretty incredible!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This is mainly a Wiccan theology, which states that any magic practiced against someone in an unfriendly way will be amplified and reinforced upon the caster threefold. There are other examples of a similar law in other traditions, but this is where you will mainly find it. That link should give you a fairly adept explanation, and then there is always google.

While it is TODAYpredominately associated with Wicca it has its place in many
other practices as well. Throughout my 30+ years in the pagan community I have seen
it in forms that say 3, 7, and 9 times which are all magical numbers.

This is mainly a Wiccan theology, which states that any magic practiced against someone in an unfriendly way will be amplified and reinforced upon the caster threefold.
this is only partially the law. The way the law is actually stated is ALL that you do will return to you. The good as well as the evil.

I have also seen it stated that the good that you do will return, The Bad will return X
fold.

The only exception to this Law that I have ever seen was in the Wiccan Rede that I learned so long ago, In that version an exception was made for a single purpose,
protection.

Im sure all are familiar with the oft quoted " and ye harm none' part of the rede.

In the version that I was taught there is a qualifing line that follows before " do what thou wilt".
I says simply, " EXCEPT IN THINE OWN SELF DEFENCE, OR THY KIN IT BE".

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
While it is TODAYpredominately associated with Wicca it has its place in many other practices as well.

Yes, thank you for pointing out to me what I already said.

There are other examples of a similar law in other traditions

join