It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darned good proof of wheather manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Notice the red tuning fork interference- I think this leaves no doubt that someones are interfering.

In our opinion, the technology to do this -- not only based on our decades of extensive research into the suppressed physics of the last 100 years, but from our analysis of two seasons of truly "anomalous hurricanes" -- does, in fact, exist!

www.enterprisemission.com...

In the above example, it appears as though "they" are trying to stop this hurricane.
My point is that if they can do this, they are also able to re-direct a hurricane and send it where they want.

Hurricane season is here- Will we play with nature again this year? Will we do it for the good of all concerned or will there be another catastrohic event in some chosen place?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That's an interesting clip. I've not seen anything quite like that in a storm.

Troy

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Actually, that clip is very tiny, you should go to the website for the full size one.

This is the weirdest thing---This is what some meteoologysts are speaking about. they can see strange man-made manipulations.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
We weren't trying to disspiate the hurricane, we were trying to shoot down some alien reptilians who were using the 'cane as cocer whilst they raided a remote village for more human slaves to cart away to Zeta Reticuli ..... Sadly, most of them got away

Originally posted by cybertroy
That's an interesting clip. I've not seen anything quite like that in a storm.

Troy

How many hours a day do you spend looking at satelite imagery?

Originally posted by dgtempe

This is the weirdest thing---This is what some meteoologysts are speaking about. they can see strange man-made manipulations.

Which meteorologists? You don't mean that goofball ex-TV weatherman who thinks hurricanes are caused by the Japanese in revenge for Hiroshima do you?

If not, a few names and relevant research papers would be useful.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
DENY IGNORANCE

By all means, dont you know, i made the little video up top...it took me forever so i could get you all riled up this morning.

You dont have to believe it and you dont have to flame every word said here either.
Why not start your own thread? "Weather manipulation beleivers are on Crack"

GSA

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hey Dg thats a really wierd web site you linked us to. But very interesting never the less.

As for those tuning fork like patterns, they move with the storm so could it be that they are ship or aircraft borne? and not land based?

I have never heard of this type of equipment before, so i thank you for opening a whole new area of interest for me.

: )

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
That's interesting. I've known weather manipulation has been possible since the Soviets experimented with scalar electromagnetics in the late 50's, but I did not know that they were still doing it today. Of course, that could just be some never-before-seen weather phenomena, so I don't think that we should all just jump to conclusions.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ive posted this video about weather manipulation before but it didnt get to much attention. Its amazing what you dont realize they can do, the vid goes into detail about current technology

Check it

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
For the record, the straight lines are simply artifacts of the image processing caused by missing data .

You get used to it after a while.

(Think about it: if it indicated anything untoward, do you really think Wisconsin would let the likes of Hoagland get his paranoid hands on it?)

What is Mimic?

Similar artifacts in the imagery appear in the archives of other storms from last year, including:-

Arlene

Adrian

and Irene

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
here's more goodies for ya DG,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

behindthescenes found a symposium:
TTS '97 - Weather Modification
WEATHER MODIFICATION
Test Technology Symposium ‘97
Session B:
Advanced Weapon/Instrumentation Technologies
John Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory
link

interesting stuff..

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thank you for your replies. I think it is quite strange that these things that look like tuning forks seem to be guiding these weather patterns.

Its been talked about for a long time, but they are seeing some very strange things lately.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have seen reports of China manipulating the weather a bit to make it rain when crops were starting to dry up. As far as directing a storm such as a hurricane or a tornado, wouldn't you have to have an extremely powerful magnetic field manipulator that would in essence, be strong enough to screw with every form of electronic device in the world?

If such technology is available, why let New Orleans get pummeled last year? Why not steer that massively destructive hurricane out to sea where nobody could be harmed? The amount of lives saved and property left unscathed would have been an excellent place to use such a weather manipulating device.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Truth,

Ahhhh, Grasshoper, but that is why so many think that that particular hurricane was steered there.
Now, i dont believe every single thing i see or hear, but the seed has been planted. Its now hard to tell what was sent by nature and what what steered by some command center. More conspiracy is what we need, huh?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ahhhh, Grasshoper, but that is why so many think that that particular hurricane was steered there.
Now, i dont believe every single thing i see or hear, but the seed has been planted. Its now hard to tell what was sent by nature and what what steered by some command center. More conspiracy is what we need, huh?

Indeed Dgtempe. I guess if we knew too much at one time we could overload our circuits and flip out. Scary if it is possible to manipulate the weather though, because that raises to the front of our minds, "What else is being manipulated?"

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Thank you for your replies. I think it is quite strange that these things that look like tuning forks seem to be guiding these weather patterns.

Its been talked about for a long time, but they are seeing some very strange things lately.

Doesn't anyone ever bother reading my posts?
These things that look like tuning forks are errors in the processing due to missing data. Those peddling fantasy theories spend hours pouring over the data looking for examples which coincide with big hurricanes in order to dupe the public into thinking something odd is happening. They conveniently forget to tell you about all the other examples that exist - such as the 3 I linked to yesterday (which took me about 5 minutes to find btw)

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Doesn't anyone ever bother reading my posts?
These things that look like tuning forks are errors in the processing due to missing data. Those peddling fantasy theories spend hours pouring over the data looking for examples which coincide with big hurricanes in order to dupe the public into thinking something odd is happening. They conveniently forget to tell you about all the other examples that exist - such as the 3 I linked to yesterday (which took me about 5 minutes to find btw)

Zing!

Point for Essan.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadEagle
Zing!

Point for Essan.

So I guess by that you mean you don't believe in 'fine-tuned' hurricanes.

Personally I believe it is possible to tamper with Mother Nature.

But also, I can understand about the artifacts though as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by DeadEagle
Zing!

Point for Essan.

So I guess by that you mean you don't believe in 'fine-tuned' hurricanes.

Personally I believe it is possible to tamper with Mother Nature.

But also, I can understand about the artifacts though as well.

No, I don't think anybody can control a hurricane.

I do think that there are faults in anything we can/have/will build, and that is just a product mistake. Drive a Ford, you'll see. Or refer to unexploded shells you can find in fields in Germany, Belgium and France from the first and second World Wars.

However superior we might want to believe our technology is, there is always something better. We just haven't gotten there yet.

top topics

join