It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA disbands Bin laden unit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Ramzi yousef was tracked down, after all the stuff ups, beaurocratic bungles and so forth, all he did was planted a couple of bombs under the WTC.. with minor fatalities.

He was caught because he was betrayed. Not caught by the CIA. They wish they did.

CIA's history show how I have no faith in them to do their job. We do want Osama, but somebody else should be assigned to do it. Not the CIA.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
IF the president had issues with the CIA, wouldnt he of stepped up against the evidence when marching into IRAQ.

He seemed to be conforming with that task.

Surely a man with any brains would of needed MORE Evidence, not just photos and so forth.

or was it the CIA saying they didnt believe the evidence?

And I was under the understanding that Yousef was caught only when his comrad was captured OUTSIDE the apartment, and directly forced to let them in for the capture.

Ive read a few books regarding Yousef '' THE FBI and 20yrs of Terrorism '' and i honestly believe they did a good job there.

Sure, the CIA being an intellegence thing probably isnt hte best crackpots to locate the man in the mountains,
but then again if this is the SMART move.. why make it 5yrs AFTER he escapes?

I believe if we REALLY wanted to capture OSAMA, we should of done it before sept11, in Tora Bora and in the mountains by now.

I mean, if a man can release a video tape.. why dont we have a spy sitting at the aljazeerah?... when the man walks in, we follow him..
for as many months as it takes until he's the mail man AGAIN for a OSAMA tape.

They say there is no evidence to track him, we'll these videos are the BEST evidence.

I mean, someone has to physically be with osama to be given the tape,
and someone has to deliver the tape.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

sorry mate, im going to need a bit of a hand understanding ya post there.

But to start with your opening question,

I love america, ive been there, met the people, dont the walk around thing,
totally loved it. COULDNT fault it to be honest.
'' accept all those SLACK people riding around in gophers when they COULD BE WALKING ''

I hate american GOVERNMENT
because of the lies
because of the innocents that have died ( and yes I hate WHO EVER hit on 911 TOO )
and basically because of the corporate influence on government.
I mean, how do some people sleep at night, when there are so many honest people struggling just to live?

this is true for EVERY country I agree.. But no other country has invaded another country in the last decade, remained there, lied to the world, and murder/rape innocent people for the pleasure of it.

That my friend in my book is a good reason to not like a specific branch of amerca.

I was doing satire how someone would answer your post and lo and behold I got a ATS note about Political Bickering. I am in agreement with you on your topic,Agit8d.
But again when you are in the U.S. this is what we deal with magnified to 8000 x. That is the kind of response I see on the BASIS in Cyberville. I hope that clears it up

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Why are we supprised?

I believe that the CIA and other agencies have been made scape-goats.

Reading interviews with (ex) CIA agents, it is evident that they are very disappointed in their goverment's lack of support and indeed the government's hidden agenda.

One undeniable fact: Only ONE person has ever been charged in connection with the tragic events which occured on September 11, 2001.

Remembering that the person charged did not plan or fund the attacks - he was simply a pawn. Even Indonesia has charged more people in connection with the Bali bombings than the US has charged persons in connection with 911.

We should all be absolutely disgusted at the lack of progress made by the administration and even more horrified that another war was waged on exaggerated information which has proven to be false.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by cams]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cams
We should all be absolutely disgusted at the lack of progress made by the administration and even more horrified that another war was waged on exaggerated information which has proven to be false.

Had you ever considered that Bush and croney's let 9/11 happen because it was in their interests?

Even Madeleine Albright could have been given OBL on a plate by the Pakistani's but created excuses.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

And I was under the understanding that Yousef was caught only when his comrad was captured OUTSIDE the apartment, and directly forced to let them in for the capture.

Ive read a few books regarding Yousef '' THE FBI and 20yrs of Terrorism '' and i honestly believe they did a good job there.

terrorismfiles.org...

Yousef fled the country the night of the attack and made it onto the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, with a $2 million reward for information leading to his arrest. Law enforcement authorities apprehended him after receiving a tip from an informant.

Pakistani police arrested Yousef a month later, on February 7, 1995, in an Islamabad hotel room. Authorities also arrested Shah in Malaysia, based on his photo agents found scanned into Yousef's laptop. He later admitted providing money and fake passports to Yousef and Murad but denied knowing about bomb plots.

This tells otherwise.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wonder if the informant ever recieved the $2 million. I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubadiver

Originally posted by cams

Had you ever considered that Bush and croney's let 9/11 happen because it was in their interests?

Even Madeleine Albright could have been given OBL on a plate by the Pakistani's but created excuses.

Yes scubadiver, of course I have considered that option. However, if we are supposed to buy the official story, then the undeniable fact that only one person has ever been charged in connection with 911, is in itself a travesty of justice for the nearly 3000 victims who lost their lives that day. Surely we owe it to victims and their famillies to find the perpertraitors who planned and funded this horrific crime.

If we believe other than the goverment's official version of 911, then we should be more than just disgusted.
Heads should roll and revolutions may well begin.
If they are only ever told lies, surely one day the people will demand change.

Will we ever know the truth or are we too aftraid to face it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join