It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Elohim-do you think they created us?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am just curious what people's thought are on the Elohim. Here's a link that explains who they are supposedly.

www.salemctr.com...




posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't think we have many (if any) Raelian's here.



posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have read the e-book Intelligent Design: Message From The Designers, and find the contents reasonably plausible. More plausible than any history book or Bible. The explanations sound rational. In all honesty, I don't really have any idea if it's 'the truth'. I don't think any of us are ever going to get to the bottom of 'the truth' of our origins, but I do believe in the concept of infinity.

I also believe in the Raelians' concept of free love and hot sex dished out!
Maybe if I become a Raelian, I'll finally get some someday!



posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Are these the same beings that are in the fantasy series The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever by Stephen R. Donaldson?



posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
LOL

this imho is a very weak attempt to explain reality, grabbing ideas from here, there and elsewhere. brave but yet comes undone from the very first sentence(s).

take care,
-Naz



posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
TO be honest with you, I never heard of the Raelians until now. I looked at it a bit and my personal gut feeling did not feel right when reading about them. The other sites I have read say the Elohim are like us not 4 ft tall and green with almond eyes.

Personally the Raelian thing creeps me out. Maybe he did see an alien but it just sounds like another religion to me to get followers and gain power. The Elohim I am talking about are human like us but have more DNA and there is debate as to whether they are here to help us or hurt us. It is mostly to help us from what I have read.



posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Check out the tinWiki article on him.
tinwiki.org...



posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yes they did create some of us but not all I do believe that the Elohim created a good hybrid race that is currently under attact by the serpent related races aka reptilians. The bible makes it all come together but it is filled with to much extra information, to make it easy to understand. I actually beleive I am related to the Elohim myself and have to fend off the other forces on a dailly basis.



posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Very Interesting, I did read the link by Umbrax and it was pretty much the same as what I read before. Thank you though. Still my gut feeling about this Raelian thing is not good. Maybe I need to study it more, anyway. I thinik there is alot about the Elohim in our history. I could find facts and give you links but I was just curious what you thought.

Why do they want to build a temple in Jerusalem? I think the Jews have the Sphere of Amenti-Halls of Amenti-Arc of the Covenant protected and all the "bad" entities want to get it. Plus there is a massive portal there too. Once again no facts just my conclusion on things I have read. Just to lazy to get the facts.

After the day I've had I'd like to sick the Raven on all of um, and make them be tricked and fooled and all that good stuff. But that is my ego talking. I think there is a lot of truth about the Elohim in the Bible and for the most part they are good. I sure hope so, but if I see one I will know, cuz I am protected even if they are more powerfull than me.

I am trying really hard not to have the right wrong, good bad concept in regards to judgement. It is not very easy though, cuz I want to fight for the underdog, and I will but I need to not hate things that I don't agree with. I have a very hard time with it but at least I'm trying.

Come on Elohim, if you are reading this or know what I am typing and you are here to help, then kick it up and forget about your temple's. Temple's are a bunch of crap in my mind when you are sitting on a big pile of massive crap. If you are the true helpers then show to all of us on this forum. That is my request to the all powerful Elohim. If you are bad and try to mess with me, my protectors won't let it happen if you are bad. I think you are good, but you never know. I am just so sick of sitting here doing the same thing day after day after day after day.

I am just babbling but it is something different that I typed. It was at least good for a laugh. But you never know maybe they will give me the tools I need to start my part of a change. If you are the true thing then why just visit one person?

Anyway that's enough of my stupid words. I just had a crappy day and am sick of the lie. Thanks for listening. If you have something crappy to say to me, go ahead I rather enjoy it when people say something crappy, with a different point of view.



posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I thought I heard awhile back like a couple years ago that the Raelians followers here on earth were going to clone a human being.They said they were advanced enough to do it or something to that effect. There was no follow up to that so i am guessing the government shut them down.
If the Elohim did create us then maybe the Raelian followers are trying to be like them and create life.Just a thought.



posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
For some reason I keep thinking of H.G. Wells' The Time Machine.

What were those guys called? Doesn't it start with an 'E'?



posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekherham
Are these the same beings that are in the fantasy series The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever by Stephen R. Donaldson?


An excellent series, wasn't it? You are aware that a third trilogy in the series is forthcoming? The first book in the third trilogy is out there already.
And yes, Donaldson borrowed from Hebrew mythology - that's correct, Yahweh was "one of" the Elohim.
You never knew how important Covenant was, did you, to get an audience with the likes of the Elohim?



Originally posted by ThekherhamFor some reason I keep thinking of H.G. Wells' The Time Machine.

What were those guys called? Doesn't it start with an 'E'?


Eloi, I believe it was.

Harte



posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by Harte
An excellent series, wasn't it? (The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever) You never knew how important Covenant was, did you, to get an audience with the likes of the Elohim?

Eloi, I believe it was. (H.G. Wells' The Time Machine.)


Now, is this the source of the Mindset Harte? SciFi

I would have tended to think the Belegarth sieres would have more relavance, but maybe thats just me.

But the GOOD NEWS!!!!

People are now asking an important question.

Aliens. What are they? Are they the Sons of God? Are they, more specifically in the "Today", the Fallen?

Is 1948 Important? Is it relevant as some marker point in time?

Rosswell? Israel? The End Days?


"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." (Revelation 12:7-12 KJV)


Has Satan and the Fallen, been set free, in their Spiritual Bodies, for that Short time ?

I say yes, but again, maybe thats just me.

It will be as it was in the days of Noah. In the Days of Noah, Satan and the Fallen where TAKING the daughters of men, infusing alien DNA to the Landscape with varied results.

What is it the Aliens are doing today? As it was in the days of Noah.

But this is just a gentle push to further the premise. Some questions to consider. Something to get the thought centralized and more to the point.

Ciao

Shane



posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

originally posted by Harte
An excellent series, wasn't it? (The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever) You never knew how important Covenant was, did you, to get an audience with the likes of the Elohim?


Now, is this the source of the Mindset Harte? SciFi

Shane,
The Covenant series asks, and answers, a great many philosophical questions about the nature of free will and divine intervention. I would recommend that series of books above any others I have read in my fairly long life, fantasy or not, fiction or nonfiction. And that includes recommending it to you.


I would never deny that it has had an effect on my mindset.


Originally posted by Shane

..."Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." (Revelation 12:7-12 KJV)


Has Satan and the Fallen, been set free, in their Spiritual Bodies, for that Short time ?


Naw, St. John was talking about Caligula, IMO.


Originally posted by ShaneIt will be as it was in the days of Noah. In the Days of Noah, Satan and the Fallen where TAKING the daughters of men, infusing alien DNA to the Landscape with varied results.


And you take me to task concerning Sci Fi?



Originally posted by ShaneWhat is it the Aliens are doing today? As it was in the days of Noah.


What aliens? I don't see no aliens.


Harte



posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey Harte

No I wasn't taking you to task. Just questioned about the "Fantasy".

The rest was for anyone. Not specifically you, although your thoughts are always welcome.

What Aliens? You do not see any?

Well frankly, your lucky. It appears many have and do, and they seem to indicate some medical procedures do occur, and a majority of these express Offspring are the end results.

And have a good look around you my friend. They even seem to be here (in ATS) according to some posts.


Ciao

Shane



posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
of course not...I unleash my feces upon such theories



posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
read some of the gnostic gospels, they'll take the "alien" out of it and well, present a more plausible (and much older) story....

but, I'll tell you what I do believe....

I believe that their are entities out there who believe they are God, who played a role in our creation, and developement. I also believe that in our beginnings, they each had their own little "terrirtory" so to speak on earth. where they taught their people their preferred way to live...think the white buffalo women here...she was one of these culture Gods.

I know I will get blasted by this, but I also think Jahova is one of these culture Gods. No one of these culture Gods were ever meant to rule all the territories, and well, I'm gonna be blasted again, because quite frankly, The America's is not Jahovah's territory. therefore, just because the bible says something willl happen, doesn't necessarily mean it will happen here! it depends on weather or not the "Gods" that rule this area chose to allow it to or not, and just how many people in this area believe what....

oh, by the way...."Gods" die....when Jahova and others decided to spread into other's territories and claim it for themselves (or maybe just their followers did), "Gods" lost their believers, and the power that they gave that God, and the God died....

cease to exist.

or they went to other, more friendly territories.

most of what I posted here, you won't find in the gnostic gospels either....I have weird believes.....lol!! like I said, the Gods that I am speaking about believe that they are Gods, that's not saying that they are...
although many of them really do try to serve those who follow them to the best they can.



posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
read some of the gnostic gospels, they'll take the "alien" out of it and well, present a more plausible (and much older) story....

but, I'll tell you what I do believe....

I believe that their are entities out there who believe they are God, who played a role in our creation, and developement. I also believe that in our beginnings, they each had their own little "terrirtory" so to speak on earth. where they taught their people their preferred way to live...think the white buffalo women here...she was one of these culture Gods.

I know I will get blasted by this, but I also think Jahova is one of these culture Gods. No one of these culture Gods were ever meant to rule all the territories, and well, I'm gonna be blasted again, because quite frankly, The America's is not Jahovah's territory. therefore, just because the bible says something willl happen, doesn't necessarily mean it will happen here! it depends on weather or not the "Gods" that rule this area chose to allow it to or not, and just how many people in this area believe what....

oh, by the way...."Gods" die....when Jahova and others decided to spread into other's territories and claim it for themselves (or maybe just their followers did), "Gods" lost their believers, and the power that they gave that God, and the God died....

cease to exist.

or they went to other, more friendly territories.

most of what I posted here, you won't find in the gnostic gospels either....I have weird believes.....lol!! like I said, the Gods that I am speaking about believe that they are Gods, that's not saying that they are...
although many of them really do try to serve those who follow them to the best they can.


I understand you totally, my thoughts pretty much are the same as what you are saying. Thank goodness she gave us the pipe. That's my kind of God. hahaha



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
this is all bs we evolved from apes aliens had nothing to do with our evolution i do beleine aliens might have influenced early earth cultures but i dont beleive they created us somehow thats a bunch of bull



posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Raven18
 
well i believe the Elohim is a counsil

first look on my posts on the trinity if you want further explaination

God is used sing and pl so what would be the use of writing Elohim or gods in the bible b/c if you didnt know the words etymology wass never quite tracked down

i think that the word elohim refers to a council whether it consits of only the people of the Godhead or another race i dont know but it is biblical



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join