It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Tagging reminder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It has come to our attention that some members are still abusing the thread tagging system.

So I'm sending a reminder.

You will not create any tags that may be offensive to anyone in anyway. I haven't looked at the tags much. But from now on I will start observing them more and delete those which I view as abusive to other members or people. The penalty for that, as you know is 1000 points. I will especially have my eye on political tags. I don't care if they insult conservatives or liberals, they all will be gone.

Thanks for reading.

Bandit.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is there anything regular members can do to help? I know not abusing tags is the biggest way to help, but I was wondering if there was any way to help point out tags that are offensive or tags that have nothing to do with the thread. Please let us know, because I always like to help.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's what the complaints option is for...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

How about reinstituting points for tagging old threads. Hidden info is the same as no info which is pretty close to denying knowledge vs denying ignorance.

I enjoyed doing it but not enough to do it without earning at least some points . . . and I think there should be ranked points . . . as well as an ability to mark some threads as 1 or 2 or 3 post only threads.

Please reply by U2U as I don't often get back to a wide diversity of threads I post on unless there's an ongoing dialogue or someone alerts me by U2U.

Thx.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hmmm, what is thread tagging?

new topics

top topics

join