It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Adventures of me in my sleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I had 4 different dreams last night, some scary and some super cool. Here it goes.

In my first dream I was being thrown around and bashed into objects in my house by a ghost. I was upside down and going all over the place like up is down. Everytime it would swing me to my front door I would grab on to the door handle but it would throw my back. This thing was a beast! I was helpless under its all mighty powerful strenth which I could feel every moment. Then all of a sudden I forgot about it and went to another dream. This one was my favorite, now dont think Im crazy but it had Gandolf from Lord of The Rings in it as my best friend but I didnt live with him and he protected me. Well we had to do this thing which I forgot but it was cool and important. It was hard to do it b/c there were orcs that kept coming after us and we had to kill them all before we progressed. Sometimes my friend would leave and Ill have to do the work b/c he had something to do. I probably got this dream b/c I fell asleep to Lord of the Rings 1. Well then it went to modern times but I forgot what happened there. Then the 3rd dream happened. This was one of those dreams I get where Im always being chased by a invincible evil thing that wants to kill me. I cant hide from them but I can run. They always find me and I always excape just barely. In this dream the black horse rider from the Fellowship of the ring wanted to kill me and I ran but they always found me. Then I got help. Now dont think Im crazy b/c I bet you all get dreams were someone from a game or tv or a movie is in them. And this person was Samantha Carter from Stargate SG-1. She and her rifle held them off but they werent dead and she lead me to this underground secret Air Force base and then they didnt find us. This base was under a house with a hill behind it with all this wreckage from destroyed buildings from the houses around it. But since evil couldnt get to me it destroyed the earth and when we came out, all the military forces in the world were gone and everything besides a few building were destroyed. Very few people were left. So then I went to this one place with out Sam and I was greeted by this captain of this human battlecruiser that flys in space and goes through wormholes and he must of came to destroy evil. Those horse riders never came back then but evil was there. I think he came from the future but anyway he told me the only way to end this all was to use the ships cannon and blow up everything so the people in the base I was in can rebuild. This all happened in the forest when I met him. Then I went back to the base and it was T-minues 25 seconds and I saw all these tornadoes appear over the highway and there were hundreds of them. It was caused by the charging of the cannon. Then Sam told me to come on and get in, but I couldnt b/c I was drawn to something that I couldnt exape, I dont remember what it was though then I went back and Sam said "come one"! But I couldnt and was drawn back again. Then I went back and she shut the door b/c it was 0 seconds left and I woke up.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Im just doing this to get it back into myATS b/c it got
deleted.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i think you watch entirely too much t.v./ but its better to have cool dreams than no dreams at all/. i always have very active dreams as well. you just have an active imagination.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
No I dont watch tv really ever at all. Its all movies, I fall asleep to them every night for years, so many I forgot how many. So I watch the same movie, every night for atleast 3 months and then move on to the next one.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by wildcat]

[edit on 9-8-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
i love dreams like that
i love when i can fly in dreams

new topics

top topics

join