It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 n00bs damnit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Do you believe persons within the United States government, or government agencies, organized a missile strike on the Pentagon and fabricated evidence to make it appear as though a 757 struck the building?

No Missile struck the Pentagon, no serious research thinks this or can prove it.
There was aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon, some sort of Aircraft hit the Pentagon. People saw an aircraft.

I am sick of people making claims that are not even remotely true. How can any real discussion go on here if you guys are not educated enough to have a serious debate.

I feel sorry for Howard Roark.

He just wants a serious debate people with people and in many of the threads all some of you guys do is bring up stupid things like "How did fire destroy building 7"

When if you knew anything according to NIST 25 % of the front of the building was scooped out. I personally DON'T believe this, and none of the photos that I have seen show 25 % scooped out, they show some damage. And I personally think those images were photoshopped (something about them just screams it.)

Although the fact is, that is the offficial story. I am suprised at the amount of people that simply just aren't educated enough on the subject yet want to scream they know what REALLY happened that day. I mean Jim Fetzer goes on the radio and has a debate with some guy (If you listened to it.) and gets his ass kicked because he said it was a cruise missile which struck the pentagon. Obviously because a cruise missile DIDN'T strike the Pentagon he couldn't prove it. Luckily for him the guy he was debating was that educated either, he didn't even bother to point out the fact that there was aircraft wreckage found at the Pentagon.

Please educate yourself

911physics.co.nr...
st911.org...

Some decent articles on both those sites.

I will probably write an article today debunking some of these common myths that need to be put to rest so we can voice the truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Its possible that you're sucking on the wrong end of the pipe...JOKIIING.

I really couldn't tell what your point was.You're pointing in both directions.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why so defensive? Good God, you're the reason I can't stand these 9/11 defenders, you get up on a soap box and act like everyone who believes the Government was in on it are a bunch of uneducated fools. Also, proving a plane really did hit the Pentagon (I still don't believe it was a 757) wouldn't disprove Government involvement anyway.

And please don't give me this "those photos just scream photoshop" BS either, if you're serious about seeking the truth then making asinine statements like that only hurt your credibility.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My point is get educated before saying you support the alternative theory. Otherwise your just hurting the truth movement really.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
Why so defensive? Good God, you're the reason I can't stand these 9/11 defenders, you get up on a soap box and act like everyone who believes the Government was in on it are a bunch of uneducated fools. Also, proving a plane really did hit the Pentagon (I still don't believe it was a 757) wouldn't disprove Government involvement anyway.

And please don't give me this "those photos just scream photoshop" BS either, if you're serious about seeking the truth then making asinine statements like that only hurt your credibility.

Defensive?
I started with a joke.
Seriously I couldn't make up or down from your post. You start out implying that you're annoyed at the CTs..then you end up recommending s911t and the like.

Was THAT a joke. Sorry if I missed it.

What photos??

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
Otherwise your just hurting the truth movement really.

They're doing more than enough to hurt themselves:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted by Grimm, on February 1, 2006 at 08:44 GMT

The No-757 Theory Is Actually Coordinated Disinformation!

There are more indications of a deep-seated dissatisfaction with the "no-757" theory within the so-called "truth movement". All of these websites are often and/or regularly sourced as part of the "truth movement", yet clearly feel the "no-757" theory is at it's least bunk, or more likely, organized misinformation

Worth a look.

By "get educated", what do you mean?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What I mean is alot of CT's are educated enough to speak correctly on the subject.
I am saying if your going to claim something have enough evidence to prove it. And most of them don't.

Just because I am attacking them it doesn't mean I am going against them.
If I believe 9/11 was an inside job am I meant to support someone who goes on about a missile hitting the Pentagon just because it goes along with my theory? Even if their incorrect.

I think Howard will know what I am talking about.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta

Defensive?
I started with a joke.
Seriously I couldn't make up or down from your post. You start out implying that you're annoyed at the CTs..then you end up recommending s911t and the like.

Was THAT a joke. Sorry if I missed it.

What photos??

That post was ment for aelphaeis_mangarae, forgive me.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

I think Howard will know what I am talking about.

I think all of us who have read a couple of threads on 9/11 around here will know what you are talking about. It happens on both sides though. People get something in their head and even when proven wrong will defend it to their last breath....or claim it's photoshopped (sorry had to).

I just wish that they (the government agencies that did the investigations) would have done a thorough investigation and there wouldn't be all these questions/problems on either side.

Edit: Just to clear it up after reading my post. That was not a slam on you aelphaeis.

[edit on 7/5/2006 by Griff]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm sure there would still be questions no matter how thorough the investigation might have been. What gets me about threads like these is how close-minded some people are. Accusing all people who believe in a cover-up and government involvement of being uneducated is ridiculous. What they fail to realize is that it goes both ways. I have heard MANY people who believe the government had nothing to do with 9/11 go on and on about nothing simply because they believe it. They never have reason to believe it, or proof of what they believe. But these people don't see themselves in that light, they only see those of us who "know" the truth in it. The least I can say about those of us who believe in conspiracy is that at least we are questioning it. At least we aren't excepting whatever we are fed without argument or further inspection. I think we owe it to our country to question everything.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That post was ment for aelphaeis_mangarae, forgive me.

No peoblem. That can happen when the quotes are left out and theres no reference to who is being responded to.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I wasn't attacking the people who believe the governments story. So I don't know why any of you who believe the governments story bother to respond.

top topics

join