It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The N.W.O.'s Ultimate Strategy revealed by Stan Deyo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello,

I have a very interesting lecture presentation I have uploaded to Video Google to share with anyone interested. This talk was given only last year by Stan Deyo at the Ancient of Days conference in Roswell, New Mexico. Stan states at the beginning of the presentation that this is the first time this information has ever been given publically and that he didn't even tell the event organizer (Guy Malone) what he was going to reveal to make sure it didn't leak out anywhere beforehand. Included in the discussion is the history of alternative energy breathroughs, Edward Teller's covert technological development program, the mathematical equations used in the advanced physics as well as in-depth information and slides demonstrating 'anti-gravity', the effort used in the 50s to try to get scientists to think outside the box, as well as the multinationalist's "N.W.O." agenda utilizing "U.F.O." technology and their reasons for doing so. I am curious to know what others from ATS think about this information.

More details:

Stan Deyo presentation from the 2005 Ancient of Days conference (order full DVD sets for "name-your-own price" donations: www.alienresistance.org... aod2005dvds.htm )

Google video: video.google.com...

In this important presentation Stan Deyo reveals startling information concerning the UFO phenomenon and revolutionary advanced physics for the first time publically. An eye opening lecture!

Stan Deyo has held Above Top Secret Security Clearance and worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology". Stan trained in computer programming at IBM. Stan's main love is still advanced propulsion and "free" energy research which took him to Australia in '71 to work on these systems. Currently Stan is working on a Tesla-based energy system, several propulsion projects and is a public lecturer on world events, including: The coming global economic collapse / Developing solar-related crises in the Earth's climate / The "UFO Deception and its real intent / Suppression of badly needed technologies / The coming destruction of America by civil war followed by foreign invasion / High voltage physics of cheaper energy / The New World Order from the perspective of a former FBI 'spy." www.standeyo.com...

[edit on 6-7-2006 by asala]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
very interesting video. It certainly sounds like he knows what he is talking about. Great find!
:-)

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
very interesting video
I really liked the way he explains things in an easy to understand way, but then seems to be able to back it up with a more technical explanation.

I could be mistaken, but I didn't hear him say NWO or new world order once?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That video was great.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
He doesn't use the term New World Order in the talk, even though the DVD was titled "Anti-Gravity, Free Energy and the Technology of the New World Order". But he does talk about Edward Teller's group and explains how they were set up (at around 1:00:00 in the video). He mentions the names of the multinationalists involved with Teller's group from several different countries and who he worked for in Australia and then adds: "These people sat above elected governments because elected governments come and go and they leak like a civ. These gentlemen that I worked for were the invisible government that you speak of, the Illuminati and we parted ways after I had been in the program for a short while but they also tried to put me in the bottom of a mine shaft at 5000 feet deep. Now I did manage to get away obviously but they did manage to keep me out of the U.S. and telling you any of this for 30 years".

He explains the program's original plan at 14:19 minutes in to 16:26 minutes in the video.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Had to bump this thread, as the video has moved.

The 77minute is a must see for UFO buffs

Google Video Link

links don't seem to work, try this:

video.google.com...#

[edit on 30-9-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

top topics

join