It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What it is like to die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I know what it is like to die in a tragic death like waves all around you 100 foot waves and I know what its like to die in deaths by mother nature. I know this b/c I experienced it in a dream which is weird b/c in dreams you arent supposed to get hurt but my recent dreams I have been getting hurt. In my dream it was the end of the world and this huge wave like more than 100 feet was coming and the water around me was being sucked in but I was ready to die, so a waited until it came to kill me. It came, I feel down and was carried by this wave that poured right on top of me, it hurt but I was ready for it. It was squeezing me with pressure from underwater, my eyes were open the whole time, I couldnt breathe, it hurt real bad until this light came and opened up and I was away from it. It was a cool dream knowing how it is to die like that. How can it not be like that, everything fit in place with the way it happens. Before it came I was with someone, he ran and said "why arent you coming" and I said I want to die, I smiled, I said I am ready. At that time I was thinking about heaven and jesus and I said to myself. I want to go to heaven. I was never afriad, I was lauging almost and was peaceful. I can emagine what its like to put this experience in other tragic deaths like being sucked by a tornado or being hit by a wall of fire from an asteriod. Now I know not to be afraid when something like that happens and I know to be ready for it. I liked thar dream.

This is a faith based experience b/c I had faith in God at that moment.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One thing to point out is that I was in the ocean at that time not on the beach, I never looked behind me and I was in deep water until the wave came which there were many of them and they were only possibly to be that big if a giant asteriod splashed in the ocean. And I was older in that dream than I am now, my life was kind of adventurous and important. Could that be a vision on the way I died? I do recall something in that dream about an asteriod and it was the end of the world and isnt there one that is going to miss earth? Hmm.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Im just doing this to get it back into myATS b/c it got
deleted.

new topics

join