It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reality tv shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
how can anyone stand to watch that crap.The only reality show I like is "the osbournes", and I just found out that it is all set up. What is so interesting about reality shows? I just dont understand it.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I gave up on reality shows after I found out that American Idol is all rigged.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
come to think of it, I think all reality shows are set up. Thats just one more reason not to watch them!

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hated the Osbournes. Watched it once. Survivor still rocks.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I got into reality tv when Survivor first came out. But then I really like Gilligans Island. That was my favorite show. So when I so the commercials I has to be there.
Well after the first season if kinda got boring so I stopped watching it. I dont watch tv anymore that much anyways. Used to watch Little House in the mornings when I got home from work but WTBS yanked it.

Anyways

Mark

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My own reality life is better. Why the feck do TV companies think we all want to watch! I'll tell it's cheap and people are so brain washed by their TV they'll believe the shyte their told by the media. If they say it's good TV then the clone will watch.

Personally I watch about 6 hour of TV a week.
Stargate SG-1 and a few shows on home and leisure.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
...ahh, I very rarely watch TV...TV is total crap these days. Even when we got Sky Digital...its still like 30 odd channels of crap.

Reality TV shows...just real life crap. Who thought that Big Brother type shows would be so popular...whats the point of them?? Lots of people around the country/world sitting in their lounges watching TV...and whats on TV? A group of people sitting in their lounge watching TV. Shyte, anyone else find that a bit too much like putting two mirrors together...

Really only watch the News, some sports and the odd show like West Wing or some Documentary Special that might take my interest...other than that, the TV is used for DVDs and PS2...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Survivor still rocks.

Yep, and it's the only one I watch (except when the couple type shows are on...like Paradise, and the like...and it's only because it's fun to watch with my sweetie...)

This season of Survivor totally rocks, and is far better, already, than the last couple seasons....

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The best all time reality show, and the one to start it all is...Real World.

I don't get MTV anymore...I miss it.

I want my MTV.

top topics

join