It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea fire missle. Lands 600km From Japan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
5th & 6th just announced on breaking news.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why would Gas prices be effected by North Korea?

Because their missiles are so poorly constructed that speculators are afraid they might aim for LA and hit the Gulf oilfields instead?

I kid, I kid...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
5th & 6th just announced on breaking news.

WTF!?

Erm, yeah, i think Kim is making his message loud and clear

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
He probably isnt getting the attention he wants from this news, and feels he needs to launch a few more.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Based on the quantity of missles fired, it appears to me someone is testing the US defense tracking capablity. Who would want this data? China? Iran? both?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Watching on CNN, the 5th was another TD2, the 6th was a Scud. What a mess... I'm still not ultra scared, nor am I ultra concerned... Too much of a distraction if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yikes if these other launches are confirmed we may see a swift end to this guys Regime finally. I know the Japanese are gonna want to Go on this if confirmed and mayby the US should think twice about a dictaor who launches missles for media attention. WTF?

link   

Originally posted by infinite

*gets confused*

How do you justify the price of gas today? I'm sorry man, they have gotten in your brain. There is no hope. You know what you must do.

link   
5th launch was supposedly another long range. Haven't heard any more. We have been watching the one that has been on the pad for the last couple weeks. I hope this report is wrong for several reasons.

link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Watching on CNN, the 5th was another TD2, the 6th was a Scud. What a mess... I'm still not ultra scared, nor am I ultra concerned... Too much of a distraction if you ask me.

They are just playing games, seeing if they can get a reaction...if one gets close to America..near its waters, things could get ugly.

Btw, there should be laws against your avatar lol

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phxgunnut

Originally posted by infinite

*gets confused*

How do you justify the price of gas today? I'm sorry man, they have gotten in your brain. There is no hope. You know what you must do.

Drink? cause thats what im doing now.

Us Brits aren't worried about gas prices, if that why i am confused?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My biggest concern is the fact that these missiles aren't the most accurate. I'm worried that they're gonna keep launching and one's going to "unintentionally" land on Japan.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't have cable and this is my only source for info. It looks like the networks just hit 'play' and walked away today. THanks for the help all.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry, this is getting so ridiculous. This dude on CNN is now calling the TD2 "the most feared.." What the hell man? The most feared is just a big missile? I thought the "most feared" was the nuclear missiles. This is a joke, there wasn't nearly this much talk in 98/99 about the last test. Just listen to the music they play in the background, and the way the people are speaking! "People, we don't want you to be scared, so we're going to play ultra dramatic music, and say things in just the right way where you'll get scared and stay tuned in."

I just broke my diet and had a pizza, if I don't turn off the tv, I may lose the pizza on top of breaking the diet...

My avatar is beautiful, she even got her legs shaved!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
My biggest concern is the fact that these missiles aren't the most accurate. I'm worried that they're gonna keep launching and one's going to "unintentionally" land on Japan.

thats exactly what ive been thinking,
if one hits Japan, we are going to end up seeing a major war.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What is it about ants rain and cookouts?

link   
This is kinda funny. We should keep provoking this "little Hitler" until he pops a gasket. Maybe the media should be focusing on how stupid NK is wasting all the rockets. Or we should just threaten to EAT them all!!!

I like my NK's well done

link   
I gotta say I know some folks in Japan and they have been fearing this for a while. I hope they also dont hit Japan or its Naval platforms either. Their Military has been wanting a shot a NK for a while I believe. And honestly we would be ingnorant not to back Japan 100%. Hopefully none of the above will occur but If they hit Japan all bets are off IMO.
Wow didnt see this coming at all. What a frickin Nut that NK leader. He's just asking for a large scale strike or sanctions or ??? China and Russia gotta be on high alerts as well I imagine.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If it were 2 TD2 fired, and the first failed after 40s, what happen to the number 2?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
If it were 2 TD2 fired, and the first failed after 40s, what happen to the number 2?

I think it was only one , the 2nd one hasnt been confirmed

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join