It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea fire missle. Lands 600km From Japan

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by vertexc
the US needs to stop talking and fight!!!

.....They just need to locate Kim and kill him in ONE shot.

i like your style

bih

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I heard president Bush was worried that North Korea might hit oil in the middle east

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

i like your style

Thanks!

I heard president Bush was worried that North Korea might hit oil in the middle east

Really funny!
Bush is really stupid...
It's one of the best quotes from him i've heard this year...

Perhaps it would be better to leave things status quo (no bombings) and let the rest of the world's economies and technology grow and develop a lot more. Eventually the leadership in NK will change due to sickness or old age. By that time, China, the US, and the rest of the world will be so far ahead of NK, that they will be a joke if they even try to threaten anyone. China and the US are major trading partners along with Japan so it's all in our common interest to resolve this peacefully I believe.

Now I'm going to have to turn on my tv. I'm curious what CNN Hong Kong looks like.

We'll it's true that time could solve things but people are dying in NK right now and will be dying tomorrow. If we do nothing, there will be more casualities than if we make an agreemant with China to kill military power of NK and little kim.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Bush is really stupid...

REPLY: They said the same about Reagan and were wrong. Actually, Bush's college scores were higher than Kerry's.

Actually, just on the BBC, multiple missiles were tested. I wasn't there so I don't know.

Nerdling: How can you stand having Cottage Cheese Thighs (Hitlary) as your Avatar?

Well, you can thank ex-president Peanut and ex-president Pantload for the technology N. Korea has..... that stupid "Agreed Framework" that Peanut received the Nobel Prize for; It'd be a joke if it wasn't so serious.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

Bush is really stupid...

REPLY: They said the same about Reagan and were wrong. Actually, Bush's college scores were higher than Kerry's.

So what? He have his father, Cheney and Rumselfd behind him to say what to do. Sorry but before being president, he bankrupted 2 or 3 corporations that he was given by his father... What a brillant guy!

Also with he's quotes and how he acts when he's alone and nobody is there to manipulate him, he's very stupid.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

i like your style

They just need to locate Bush and kill him in ONE shot

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marto_Bagg

Originally posted by Nerdling
ABC News reporting SECOND missile launch.

Details unclear.

HOLY CRAP!! i thought you said "nuclear" i nearly messed myslef

O man this very scary very scary indeed

I thought it said the same thing aswell
Thought well this was going to be a lively 4th of July

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
NK is launching another missile...

news.bbc.co.uk...

It's bad.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well they're really starting to pee off the Japanese now and the Japanese are threatening sanctions, if that happens this allready hyper parranoid N.Korea will be at its most dangerous bacause they'll have their backs against the wall.

It'll be interesting to see what comes out of the emergency meeting on wednesday, lets hope G.W doesn't start going for his guns
, who won't be in a good mood because he'll be informed these missile tests were probably done around the 4th July just to annoy him.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
North Korea fires 7th missle.

CNN just had a breaking news story about North Korea firing another missle, it landed 6 minutes after launch, right now it is unclear of where it landed.
At this time no news stories on online yet. Will keep it updated.

FOX NEWS: N. Command comfirms North Korea fired 7th missle this morning

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It's more than possible some of the missiles are being shot down by the 'opperation' that just happens to be taking place in that area.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Fox News : NK launched a medium range missile within the past hour.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Japan and the U.S. are talking now of appliying sanctions, right?

Hasn't North Korea said in the past that any sanctions would be seen as an "act of war"?

I also read another artical an hour ago that said the Australians talked to the North Korean embasy and the Aussies think NK will launch more missiles in the coming days. I can't find the articl now but it was there and I will try to find it again.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com... ml

UNITED NATIONS (CNN) -- North Korea has told the U.N. it would consider it an act of war if the Security Council imposes sanctions over the continuing nuclear weapons program dispute.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
they allready have a lot of sanctions, but messing about with Japan would cause them to be very very icolated indeed.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I knew I would find it.

I saw this about an hour before the report of the 7th missile.

But I also just heard the Russia says that NK launched 10 intercontinental missiles.

www.paulding.net... - More North Korea missile launches likely: Australia

www.paulding.net... - N.Korea launched 10 missiles: Russian armed forces

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
7th was just confirmed.

South Korea and Japan are now on major alert.

As another poster said, Russia is reporting atleast 10 missles have been fired.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea test-fired a seventh missile Wednesday, South Korean officials said, intensifying the furor ignited when the reclusive regime launched at least six missiles earlier in the day.

An official at the South Korea Joint Chiefs of Staff confirmed that North Korea had tested a seventh missile. The official had no additional details.

Yonhap news agency said the missile was medium-range, and Japan's Kyodo News agency reported that it landed six minutes after launch. Source

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I still dont know why they are firing so many? they have America's attention and the Worlds. The UN will be split over this, North Korea know that America doesn't want to use military force. China and South Korea won't agree on sanctions, so North Korea (sadly) is in a strong point.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My, my.

All that DONGS and no action.

Poor Koreans. Missundestood again. They just wanted to show respect to american culture and congratulate them on their greatest holiday by giving a fireworks to remember.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by yanchek]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join