It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creation purpose of Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Gonna make this nice and short for you all ^_^ Yuppers.. god and all that being happy and yay.. naw

Destruction.. thats what we are.. nice little living forms of dominating destruction.. Dont believe me?

Our planet is dieing by our creations... and dont tell me we arnt in less then 30 years Ohio where I live is gonna be an ocean state and we cant solve it now so dont try

We kill off animals insects plants.. everything...

We take life to make destruction.. so yea there it is for ya ^_^

Now for the over enthusiatic god lovers out there.. I dont hate or dislike you but (s)he/it cant solve your problems or mine and cant save our planet.. im not a tree hugger(apology to those who think of themselves that way in a positive way I mean the people who say, "See animals dont need meat to survive why do we!" and, "You cant cut down this 1 tree thats a danger to everyone because its a part of earth!")

In simple words... We are our own death like a virus to the planet.. and we plan to move to another some day... like a spreading disease.. now dont get me wrong im not gonna stop what im doing in life because its hurting the planet.. the damage is done might as well live it

Im also not saying people should be ashamed of ourselves because everything lives in its own way.. we just happen to be the lifeform to end the others..

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Its All About Becoming Perfect Or Like Gods. We Have Many Lives So We Can Become Perfect Or CLose To It.Thats Like Spirtual Talk But Add It Up And It Matches, Life Or Human Life Same Thing, Earth Is An Unperfect Place So We can Become Perfect .Thats THE Meaning Of Life Or Human Life Which Ever Way You Put It.Think About It.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If life was to become perfect then life is useless..

Think about what we know at a scientific view.. its very simple ^_^ Destruction.. we destroy everything to build more to destroy

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If destruction wasn't a part of human nature then the planet would become overpopulated and we'd kill eachother through famine, viruses and building collapses. We just can't win...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I see ourselves as being all like little minigods. We are not driven as much by our primal instincts, as other animals are. We have freewill apparently. We can do as we please. We can choose from all the options available, unlike other animals whom may be equally destructive, but are limited in their destruction because of their intelligence.
I guess the question is, are we peaceful, destructive, or neutral creatures at our base level.
We all know it can go either way. From the warmongers, to the peaceful farmer living in Japan.

I believe that we have not yet come to understand the effects which freewill can have, or how to handle it properly. We can stop acting like parasites, but we dont know how to keep a balance with nature. That's the difference between us and other species on earth.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
my view on why we are here, is we are an energy source. just like we harvest energy sources, we to are here under someones control, and we are just an energy source.

life is like that computer game, the sims. if we believe in destiny and god, we have to believe this.

what energy are we here to create, thats upto you. i have my own views. but just imagine the sims game, on todays computers. imagine computer technology a thousand years into the future. imagine what sort of sims game would be on such a computer in the future.

we only have our own existence to look into these things, and are properly blocked from seeing the truth. i.e if we look at an anthill, do the ants bother with us, no they just seem to ignore us and get on with it.

so i believe we are here as a collective as an energy source. i know some of you may feel that is like the matrix film, i don't exactly mean that, but i believe some of the things in that movie are very close to what reality is.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ok.. to the person sayin animals have a lack of smartness (Forgive me its 3:20 and I havnt slept) but I know that many animals are WAY smarter then any person... its a lack of ability

And no I dont mean we kill eachother.. we destroy anything we touch.. like the earth we live on atm
We know its dieing yet we dont try to prevent it because people are ignorant (Ignorant: Un Edumucated.. Not to be used as stupid, thats what we call immaturity)

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I agree with almost everything you said The Bear Man, but life on earth will find a way around humankind, they will not take everything with them if the human specie is to become extinct. There are species today that have prevailed millions of years. Humans are chimps with enlarged brains, they have made incredible accomplishments that no other animal on this planet could achieve and yet they are still emotionally primitive in many ways. Nonetheless an amazing path for evolution to take.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
God is playing us like we destruction ourself.
just 2 cents

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Spirits Live Forever Not Humans,Our Spirit Gains Experience Every Time We Live A Life,We Have Many Lives So We Come to earth We Go To Heaven,Come To Earth Go To Heaven Got It,THINK About IT,Do Some Spiritual Research.
Time

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well if we were created it wasnt for good...

And its a mindset to think we are

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
life is like that computer game, the sims.

Hmmm darn you figured it out... did you have to go and tell everyone?

Now I am just going to have to hit the "DELETE" button....

It never ceases to amaze me how many people in here have such little care for life. Rather than go out and live the few short years we have in this incarnation to learn something, they hide in dark little rooms, hacking away at a keyboard and talking about the meaning of life.

Maybe it is time to wipe the slate clean and start over... maybe give the insects a chance...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana There are species today that have prevailed millions of years.

Yes and don't forget the dolphins, the only true inteligent species on this planet

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The purpose for the creation of homo sapiens is as mundane as "relieving the toils of the gods." We were created to be slaves to the ruling gods.

In time, the gods left the earth. They appointed an elite to rule in their stead, which we serve to this day.

This is the origin of "divine right", and involved a ritual in which the ruler consumed ormes in order to elevate his dna to a higher spiritual plane, but that is another post.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is the Christian idea:

God has created every person for a purpose. God created us for his pleasure, to be part of his family, to become like Christ, to serve him, and complete an assigned mission (for example going to a poor country, helping out and telling the people about Jesus).

top topics

join