It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did These Points Come From?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I was on here for a bit today then got off. Now that I've come back again today I've noticed that I've got 500 more points than I did last time. My question is how did I end up with extra points? Not that I'm complaining or anything about having more points.
I was just curious has to how I got them?

-tts

[edit on 4-7-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
well they might have been given to you by staff, or your received them from people replying to threads you have started.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You get 250 points for an applause by a staff member. So that might be where the points came from.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
they might have been given to you by staff, or your received them from people replying to threads you have started.

Originally posted by infoseeker
You get 250 points for an applause by a staff member. So that might be where the points came from.

I believe I only got 1 reply so far today to one of my threads. So it wouldn't be that. I also thought is may have been a applause. But I know you get a u2u if you get applause and I didn't have a u2u. So I don't know.

-tts

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
you may have recieve WATS votes , i dont knos how many points you get -- but there is a points award

WATS is - Way AAbove Top Secret -- and its the sheild you see in certaim members profiles for a month

the votes are cast anonymously - you dont know exactly how many you have -- and have no way of telling how many other people have

its common for members to announce that they have voted for you -- but they need to copy and past thier vote into a thread rply -- or U2U you

if a member doesnt realise its anonymous -- they could have just voted -- and left it at that

anayways -- welcome to ats -- AND ENJOY THE RIDE

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Its obviously a conspiracy of the Illuminati to add points to your ATS score, so that someday you will return here, and find all your points gone, therebye making you do something terribley drastic and bring about the New World Order.

Another theory is "Who cares, why waste thread space on this?"

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think that if you find five dollars on the sidewalk you should just pick it up and walk away with a smile on your face.
Congrats on the extra points, and don't spend them all in one place.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i gave you those points

sorry, just kidding...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Do you guys actualy look at the amount of points you have???

I haven't looked at mine in a long time. In fact, I don't really care about them. They're just Fiat points I say...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
My question is how did I end up with extra points? Not that I'm complaining or anything about having more points.

Good Lord, how did this happen?! We'd best take those 500 points from you quick smart! And considering this is unlikely to have been the first time, we'll take an extra 3000 to make up for past occurrences. Thank you so very much for bringing this to our attention! We could have had big problems at the end of the ATS fiscal period when we audit the points system.

[edit on 2006-7-4 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I want 500 points. I just need to come up with something cool to post about

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
We could have had big problems at the end of the ATS fiscal period when we audit the points system.

Oh man! I knew one day the auditor would come for me.
Well, I...must go now. *looks around* I...forgot something outside.

**sneeks away from computer, safe from audit**

-tts

top topics

join