It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda tried to infiltrate MI5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Its a bit worrying as although these guys are supposed to be protecting us, i cant help wonder about their vetting procedures and competency.

However, the attempt failed because the suspicious applicants were weeded out during a six-to-eight month vetting process, it said, quoting government officials.

That just sounds funny, "hey look!, he looks dodgy", but then again they did specify,

Once highly secretive, MI5 now advertises openly for recruits on its Web site and says it is very keen to talk to speakers of Arabic, Bengali, Urdu, Somali and Sorani (a Kurdish dialect).

And the link.
newsbox.msn.co.uk... 9391&d=20060704&do=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk&i=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/mediaexportlive&ks=0&mc=5&ml=ma&lc=en&ae=windows-1252

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Worry about their vetting procedures? Why?
The quote stated that the vetting found the would-be infiltrators. Why be questioning their procedures?

But yeah, pretty much asking people from those areas to provide their services is just inviting spies into the agency.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So did this surprize anyone really, OBL and his crew would try to get inside MI5 i, suspect that the failed appilcatens are know being watch very closey and their family and friends are also being watched.

if they arn't in prison somewhere in eastern europe !!!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebiteSo did this surprize anyone really, OBL and his crew would try to get inside MI5 i, suspect that the failed appilcatens are know being watch very closey and their family and friends are also being watched.

Wait a minute, why would the CIA want to infiltrate MI5? Oh wait second, this is a conspiracy site right? There are those here that claim Osama is an employee of the CIA (medical benifits I wonder?). So this thread would squelch that theory correct?

and the journey continues.............

GSA

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
edsinger your post was mean and without merit.

OBL is an asset of the CIA, NOT THE CIA itself. Al Qieda is a terror organisation that has spun out of control of Osama in all but name, so for Islamic terrorists to try and get inside 'MI5' is acvtually a good plan for them.

CIA paid Osama no doubt, that does not make him the CIA. Oh and they have no need, they just ask for intelligence and the uk provide it with a smile.

As for Islamic zealots inside the establishment.... well the UK goverment goes out of its way to appease them, so why not recruit a few?

[edit on 4/7/06 by GSA]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
1. How many Al Qaeda infiltrators did they find?
2. Of these how many will be prosecuted?

3. And what is it about these people that makes them Al Qaeda “infiltrators”?
4. If Al Qaeda is strong in the U.K then why do they need supporters who eats at MacDonald’s to blow themselves up on a train on 7/7?
www.int.iol.co.za...

Hang on McDonalds? Isn’t that a pro Western organisation; that doesn’t serve meat killed meat in the Muslim holy way? And doesn’t it have many Jewish links?
Wow these people whose families said “couldn’t hurt a fly” were definitely jihadist alright?

Or did they have the bombs planted on them?

Well you never know maybe it was the food that made them want to blow themselves up? Or maybe they thought Mc Donald’s was a Muslim organisation that makes great last meals for Marty’s? Well there’s something that doesn’t add up.

Of course don’t blame MI5 for planting those bombs; chances are it would have been Mossad (Israeli intelligence) working in line with our government. Firstly it’s my knowledge that MI5 doesn’t assonate people, secondly we don’t need to as we are allies with Israel (who publicly admit to assonating people globally). Finally (a bit like our government) I’ll say “there are other reasons but I can’t tell you them.”

new topics

top topics

join