It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Clip - Man Summons UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this before. A man prays for UFOs to appear and a news reporter captures one of these orbs on camera. It's a bright orange ball. Is this an old clip? Has it been posted on here before?

can summon UFOs

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Profit Yaweh. Old news.
Every few months a thread about him pops up. He blew it when he claimed he'd summon a UFO to land in Las Vegas, or one would land there, or something like that.

(Yes, I know it's supposed to be "Prophet".)

[edit on 7/3/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Do a search on Profit Yahwa and you will find a LONGGGG thread on this guy. He's been debunked by some pretty astute members here (They did a hatchet job on him)

I'm still waiting for his prophecy of a space ship full of angry black brothers to come down and hover over Las Vegas for two weeks. I'd drive out there to see that

wupy

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I'm still waiting for his prophecy of a space ship full of angry black brothers to come down and hover over Las Vegas for two weeks. I'd drive out there to see that
wupy

HAHAHA! OK Ok!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Covered here... here... and there...

ATS Search: Yahweh

Closing this thread

...and because the ATS search didn't save my search even though it promised to do so and instead presented a list with zero results when clicked, here's a tag which would list a few more ats threads on the subject: Threads Tagged With: prophet yahweh, or Similar

[edit on 2006/7/3 by Hellmutt]

top topics

join