It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never seen this video before (strange creature)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What’s the world coming to these days?

We cant even tell the difference between a speed freak and a fallen angel

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is one CREEPY video.

I had to watch it no less than 3 times just now.

If this is some sort of hoax, whom ever creates the hoax should get a job with movie effects!

(by no means am i saying i feel this is a hoax. i really dont even know what to make of what i've just seen)

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Very scary indeed. I would guess that the operators speak some kind of native language.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Maybe he's wearing some sort of contacts.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So you can't watch the video, but you still feel you are qualified to rate it's contents. That's nice. You ever think the 'news' might not be allowed to show the truth? Why do you think Connie Chung was fired for saying 'whatever story Washington tells us to.', when asked 'who decides the what stories the news reports?' ?

Aliens could crash right in front of you, shake your hand, but if the governments don't want it known, the news isn't going to touch it. And then you'll post it here, and be ridiculed by people saying 'why wasn't it on the news?'.

Originally posted by nullster
Unfortunately I can't see the video in Furefox or IE.

If this or any other vids were really were amazing proof of witness for alien existance it wouldn't be stowed up on an obscure Internet video site.

If people take legit footage - Get it to the mainstream press local TV networks and get it aired. Most end up on the Internet because the source is questionable or simply wouldn't hold up to scrutiny.

Anywho, real or fake, creeeeeeeeepy video.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I always ask myself when looking at these type of random source videos, if there is any inconsistancy in video quality... it usually seems that the clarity or brightness is dulled when the actual appearance of the target is captured...

the same holds true here...
verrrry clear bright night shot video, then it gets much darker when they spot the "creature"

coinkidinky? i dont think so....

it is obvious that these aliens/demons have a distinct EMF effect on video gear...
that is why it is always so hard to tape them..
(sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
panic over..it was me after an exceptionally heavy night on the lash.....

im always getting lost in the spanish woods...

Well, since there are no such things as either angels or aliens, I would tend to put this one squarely in the "baloney" file, where people cook up little dumb videos to fool the ignorant and gullible and have a big laugh at their expense. That's my take on the whole deal,

care to prove this non exsistance?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have to agree with Marclar that this is most likely a junkie.

If this was shot in Spain in the summer it could explain why the guy is (almost) naked, as it would be very hot even at night. They probably just stumbled onto him. His posture suggests to me that he's totally stoned out of his mind, and this could maybe explain why he doesn't seem to hear them coming. He only moves - to turn his head - right after the loud snapping sound, as if they had stepped on a old dry stick.

And the glowing eyes effect look like standard night-vision mode to me...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok, this could very well be a junkie mashed out in the woods, totally naked and shaved.
I've been trying to see if he has eyebrows, but the video isn't clear enough.
2 things bother me with it though....
They seem to have a light on him, and being in some kind of forest, with no other external lumination present, wouldn't he have seen the light coming, or the ground or trees being illuminated around him as they got closer (of course, his eyes could be closed, or he could be sleeping, or too stoned)
The second issue i kinda have, is whats on his back? He (i presume) is not wearing a shirt, but there seems to be an unnatural hump on his back.. if it were a backpack, u would see straps. They almost look like protrusions one would see on a triceratops (just speculating). Could be his other arm, unsure...
Anyone else care to comment on this?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I've never seen this video before, anyone knows more about it?
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 2006/7/3 by TrappedSoul]

I have seen it before, just the end of it in
this thread.

And I think it is just some guy.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
prove its a hoax! J/K
Could be my dad sitting in the woods after a few shots of J/D

Really does look like a person.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ok this is my first post under this name, i used to be superduperman until my password stopped working (probably aliens)

anyway, the only thing that i would say that leans this video towards the fake category is that it has obviously been edited in some video programme because its not a continuous shot and if you were showing the video of the creature why would you put in clips of you and your mate walking around for the beginning half of the video? surely u'd just show the important bit. also that shot of the feathers seems all too convenient!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
every punk with a handheld and infrared thinks they can make their own blair witch project.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Truly, is there any way that we can find out (for sure) that this a hoax or not?
Where did the original footage come from?
Does anyone know who originally posted it on the net?

(ps. I detest all that blair witchy stuff! that movie pi**ed me off sooooo bad!
)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join