It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Winged Horses And The Spaceship

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...The same source also has this article beside the eulogy for

Paul Brown

The eulogy was castrated. The GOP (Grand Oil Party) will strike with impunity if they think the people have forgotten. Very bad disservice.

It appears that the Big Bang is still in progress....

And so it is. I have long suspected that creation is not over, but still forging ahead with evolution going on under our noses. Your discovery of this information deserves more study.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I thought that eulogy was the exact same version you sent me... I didn't read through it all...

That Big Bang research led me to black holes... it seems they have "jets" of matter streaming AWAY from the black holes on a perpendicular axis... this too needs more study. Goddard has some great images. I will have them on Pegasus shortly

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
An added note on the mini big bang.

This event was 12B lt.yrs. out, so it appears to have happened 12B years ago. In terms of billions, the universe itself is not much older. If such an event appears to be so rare, I don't think we were just lucky enough to happen to catch one. My hunch is that when the universe was newly formed these events were commonplace, so we can expect to find more at the same limit.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I have been reading up on this again, and I alway's come back to the same conclusion's.

With all practicalities, it has to be in the combination of all insighted mind's involved, but if you try to put it together, there are only slight variance's in theory with no real potential outcome, until you start adding the "New Wave" of science's. The signature of the feasability of doing this is crunched in number's, and it seem's like it is a "Martini" with "NO Olive" yet.

As you know Matyas, I really in the belief side of the "Hyperdimensional" theory,(Minus Hoagland's contribution's of course) But the over all concept lay's with the probability of the "Out side" power or force that would be nesseccary for the eventual concept to take shape.

I wish we could put figure's up in here, it would be alot more explainable (Easier) than word's!!!

Zorgon,
I will E- you , I have a concept, but the praticality of it may not be appliciable tot he theory I have....."It's so all 'Cloak and Dagger!!"LOL

And as far as people not being interested,"How many people in this world do you think, think possibly like us?"

It is an effort, and if we want to succeed, we just have to keep believing in ourselve's for the resolution's of remaining persistant and persevere!! I fell out of the ring for a while, but it is because I don't want to make an Arse out of myself to you guy's!!!

Well, I think I am done for tonight, I will see you on the flip side of today...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

I wish we could put figure's up in here, it would be alot more explainable (Easier) than word's!!!

Put the figures sketches ets in a word doc and sen it to me Pegasus needs "meat" on the table...in five minutes I am uploading the link files... all the stuff gathered so far

Okay Here it is... look it over and if you have a link I don't have send it to me and I will add it

Pegasus File Room

[edit on 24-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I am sorry that I have'nt been able to divide it up in to theory form, but it pretty much all lay's in the overall conception of the theories of this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You know what they say about big boys and their toys?

Well those Lockheed skunkwork boys know how to play....

Speaking of fun... for all you Medeival Nuts out there... oh wait thats me

SABER WARRIOR

Even has a sward!!

Taking Video Games to the next level... cool sound effects too.... and goes out with a BANG

DEEP INSIDE ENEMY TERRITORY

Lockheed doesn't ONLY make toy airplanes for the military to play with...

All I wanna know is... where can I get one!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The pages have already been removed.

Speaking of toys, I have a classification system for levels of technology. Curiously enough, the fifth order is flat-out pure magic. Its just the words that are different, like Super Macron Generator (SMG) for round table, Probability Storage Module (PSM) for image, wave synchronization for times and seasons, so forth.

And if one looks around them today, it is all the same from yesteryear. Cars instead of chariots, guns instead of arrows, images on screen instead of cave walls, spaceships instead of dragons. Nothing fundamentally changes so much as it is a natural progression of perception.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
The pages have already been removed.

What the links above? Nope they are there...but they are not pages..just quicktime video links..

Speaking of toys, I have a classification system for levels of technology. Curiously enough, the fifth order is flat-out pure magic. Its just the words that are different, like Super Macron Generator (SMG) for round table, Probability Storage Module (PSM) for image, wave synchronization for times and seasons, so forth.

And if one looks around them today, it is all the same from yesteryear. Cars instead of chariots, guns instead of arrows, images on screen instead of cave walls, spaceships instead of dragons. Nothing fundamentally changes so much as it is a natural progression of perception.

Ah I see so that means that when we reach the fifth level.. and magic once again rules... then effectively we have come full circle and are back at the beginning... the round table[cute] shall return and so will my dragons...

But AC has said that for years "Any truly advanced science is indistinguishable from magic"

And these poor mortals on this puny little planet at the edge of a boring little galaxy think they can figure it out? Ha!

I wonder how many know the solar system is leaving the galaxy perpendicular to the plane at 12 kilometers per second? Its gone get lonely out there for the next few million years.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Refer to post ID: www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">2342185

wherein I stated:

To elucidate my hypothesis, I have designated the first order is non-relativistic machines. The second order is relativistic machines. The third order is quantum machines. Devices if the third order can vibrate their material structure at the Plank length until almost all mass is transformed to energy. Matter under this type of influence can behave as exotic matter.

It goes on too. Devices of the fourth order are multidimensional machines, meaning they don't have to leave their homeworld to get a snapshot of a human brain. Devices of the fifth order can run probable world scenarios and collapse the one with highest probability. The sixth order is what we would consider divine.

This is just guesswork. Captainofacts wanted to know where I got it from, but I have not yet gone about to tell him I pulled it from my arse. In the meanitme it will do as a sort of map charting our course into the future.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Nic eto see you both again here on the Winged hprse thread, I seem to always miss you guy's wjen you are on.
I have received your u2u Zorgon, thanks for the reply, I sure it is busy for you with all that is happenoing as of right now, Same for you Matyas.
Matyas, that "reffer to #" that you posted above doesn't bring to any page of readability, it is a error page , not even refreshing it work's, did you know that ?
Well, you do now.

As for what I have sent so far with the extremely old finding's, I have stumbled across a few other possible hit's to where the Gov. had access to "Antigravitational Device's" but due to massive amount's of power involved and the secondary "High Frequency Test's" there has been little ever mentioned about it. I was un aware that there had been very successful demonstration's to our Gov. that they dubbed as "Ineffective Device's of Praticalities".
Although this seems a bit far-fetched, George Makefield of Toronto, Canada experimented with a similar invention in 1931. His machine was proclaimed by both the British and American governments as a hoax and could not possibly work. At a demonstration in Ottawa, George Makefield proved his anti-gravitational machine could completely lift a 1930 Buick Sedan six foot off the ground and hold it in suspension two and a half hours, but due to the cost of whatever energy he used did not validate it as a functional item Still with this demonstration, both governments stalled their acceptance of the mechanism until Makefield died - and took the bases of his invention to the grave with him. He died in poverty as have other famous inventors.

I have been trying to see if there were any proof's left behind, but with the date of incident and the way the test's were done by the power's that may be, "It all could be lost to the annexes of time and places." Unless you guy's of course have seen or heard of this before?

Here is the second story of similar nature of the find:

In a similar situation, a George WorI of Philadelphia experimented with an identical machine in 1937 where he had recorded the sound and vibrations of a violin's high "C" - then magnified it 20,000 times. This unheard sound and vibration lifted a solid form of concrete weighing five tons. It remained suspended until he took possession of the violin once again and struck a discord. Instead of the block lowering gradually, as did the Buick car, it crashed to the laboratory floor. WorI was on the right track but before perfecting his instrument, he died. Thus, such a device was known during our early 1930's here in this country and Canada and to have experienced it at the tomb comes as no great surprise. Many such elaborate inventions have surfaced in the past two generations, but due to skepticism by those who control government spending, as well as private investors, almost as many inventions die on the vine without the general public having the slightest inkling of what was accomplished by many world greats.

Once again, really haven't been able to find too much proof of this happening in record's, but then I have'nt had a chanc eto ask you guy's if you were familiar with these case's.

"The records within this tomb are as near endless as time itself and had all these discs and plates been photographed, instead of the mere 2,700 that were taken, we may now have been able to conquer the many fears that befall every man. We may have gained enough basic knowledge to now prolong our total demise, changed the lifestyle of all those on earth, prevented the massive starvation now engulfing the world, found cures for cancer and other ills that plague mankind and eventual accomplished a new race of greedless people. Had we dug deeper with more photographs, we may have discovered the secret of the anti-gravitational machine, perfected the laser for our new and improved society, accomplished terrestrial travel, produced tiny wafers that would supply a multitude with the proper nutrition thus preventing hunger among the needy, and last but far from least, we may have found a sound use for telekinesis and teleportation.

I don't know how much more information I can get on this particular incident of discovery, but if you have not read it, It is a read you will not forget. Here is a 4 page html of the account's, I guess the original book is 180 pages long, but his part that is on the internet for the rest of us to see. It was posted on the threads by the individual of the "Star Person" thing, I suggest you read it , for good merit and strong hope , if anything!!

Source:
www.galactic-server.net...

Hope to hear from you guy's soon on thing's of discussion, have'nt seen you around very much as I had mentioned earlier, hope this post in great mood's and good health....

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To Alred

I printed this and your emails and will read them at work today... have a contract that will keep me busy a few days... I will try to answer tonight

In the meantime here is a great site forZero Point Energy research. Just type in zero point for google there is a lot of good articles out there. I will add them to Pegasus later

To Matyas

That link doesn't work and I can't find that post... I will try again later...

Damn I need a device that slows down time...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Refer to post ID: 2342185

wherein I stated:

Ah I see fixed it

Okay I recorded this post on HD

Interesting description... now I gotta run

Your right ...blank page.... weird

[edit on 27-7-2006 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics