It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Winged Horses And The Spaceship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So what is your opinion of John Lear, Sleeper and Bob Lazarr? Its interesting that Bob is selling to the public. It is true what they say about school and chemistry labs. I recently tryed to donate a whole bunch of expensive lab glassware and chemicals to the local school and they politely declined, stating to much "heat" regarding meth labs!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Found this old NASA document under some dusty bytes

Field Resonance "Propulsion" Concept

I need to hunt down some more

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon..So what is your opinion of John Lear, Sleeper and Bob Lazarr?

Well, John knows his stuff when it is about aviation. I also think John is honest and does not have a hidden agenda. I also think it is a shame that the public at large doesn't give him the credit he deserves, not that he seeks it.

I havn't looked at Sleeper yet so I can't offer an opinion.

Bob Lazar, on the other hand, he's a different story. He used to be a Third Order Technomagician for the Orion Empire before his expulsion to Earth. Both the Alliance and the Federation helped him to cook up a good story for the Earthlings so his debut wouldn't be so fraught with danger. We are very lucky to have him as his knowledge spans several hundred star systems and over two thousand races.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
nullster is another curious character. I in fact like the way his mind works. Perhaps it could be bent towards engineering....

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
nullster is another curious character. I in fact like the way his mind works. Perhaps it could be bent towards engineering....

Thats all we need another bent mind

I guess the problem with John not getting credibilty might have something to do with that theory of Aliens everywhere and breathable air on mars and the moon...

And if what he says is true, we wouldn't get very far with our project, cuz they wouldn't let us... Unless you have connections along those lines your not sharing..

BTW now that Nasa TV has nothing but reruns... take a look at lve feed from good old SOL updated every 6 minutes comets on their way to doom, huge solar flares, major solar storms... you can actually see the swirling vortex. Put the hourly pics togethet and get an amazing little video

LIVE SOLAR FEED

Hate to be the one to go repair that sucker...

HEY this could give the worry warts here a whole new paranoia... watch the solar flares see if you can see the one that will wipe out earth... you would have 8 minutes to warn your buddies

[edit on 17-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon Thats all we need another bent mind

That's warped, not bent, as in shaken, not stirred

I guess the problem with John not getting credibilty might have something to do with that theory of Aliens everywhere and breathable air on mars and the moon...

Nope. It was the shephard ships of Saturn.

And if what he says is true, we wouldn't get very far with our project, cuz they wouldn't let us... Unless you have connections along those lines your not sharing..

All the way to the top, Bud, all the way.

BTW now that Nasa TV has nothing but reruns... take a look at lve feed from good old SOL updated every 6 minutes comets on their way to doom, huge solar flares, major solar storms... you can actually see the swirling vortex.

Boy, interesting you should bring that up. Do I have a bit of knowledge for thee

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Don't believe I have noticed him...

Well all my webpages are fixed...my computer files cleaned [a nightmare] so I may not be in here as much. I seriously need to hunt down a team and make the push... before its to late. Trouble with momentum is that when you slow down, people can get off and get lost... and I ain't getting any younger

I think I will make a section for the "winged horsemen" Time I add a little new content.

I still like Pegaus Research Consortium.... has a nicer ring to it...I doubt it will be an issue...

Now if only the outside temp would drop below 100 for a few days.... I might get something done...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What I was telling you about that would knock your socks off in the above post, this site is a great repository of the best knowledge gleaned for the new century.

Here, take a look at this! When the Z Machine reached 2 billion Kelvin and started spewing out four times the power, know that they had fusion! That is how the Sun does it naturally in its Chronosphere!

I don't know why I didn't post it before. That is a real interesting one.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I don't know why I didn't post it before. That is a real interesting one.

Because you needed someone to stimulate the Neurotransmitters and Synaptic Activity of your Brain

Getting "burned out" numbs the transmitters. I wonder if we can get a research grant to study this? We would naturally have to do tests under the influence of electro gravitic effects and such... see what effects it has on future pilots. Funding solved

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Very interesting article/thread. I didn't know the Millenium group was still around after the Earth survived 2000...

Noticed the thread title changed... I wondered what happened to it in my list...Big Brother caught on to ya finally...

Well it seems the live solar feed is back on line... so those "comets" are cosmic rays on the film Plates then? Makes sense otherwise would be a lot of comets!

Of course some in here might conclude that they were UFO's fleeing the CME

[edit on 19-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yeah. Foreign languages scare people I guess.

So does kindness and alturism. Honesty too.

Looks like the gig is up!

I have one last thing to say...

RUN!!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

RUN!!

Well I have a good friend in France... big 50 room estate...

Maybe have Bigalow put in a word with the Russians... seems they favor space efforts...

and we do have the yahoo mail list, like our french buddy with the saucers. Just start inviting the real researchers over there. We have
CONTROL!! there

OH BTW you need to find me a good cutting tool for that titanium... its real tough on hacksaw blades

[edit on 19-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This was given to me in another thread

Great source of real info, but the real stuff is just a little pricey

But check out their document list. I think this where those customers who prefer black go to get their info.

Janes

Price List

Here is a little tibit that might be ummm useful...

The Department of Energy is the single largest Federal government supporter of basic research in the physical sciences in the United States, providing more than 40 percent of total Federal funding for this vital area of national importance - snip - DOE programs ensure the availability of an adequate supply of medical and research isotopes

These guys are The Locals but be careful when you visit... they snoop

Very helpful fellows though

[edit on 20-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
YIPPEEEE

Found a faster than light spacecraft.....

This is AWESOME

And you get to control it... just be careful of that black hole on your left

Man does this thing MOVE!!! I want one!! When will we be able to match those speeds?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hello guy's,
Well it wasn't much fun for me thus far, but I am sure it will get better from here !!

Hello zorgon and Matyas.
Hpe you are well?

"GREAT THREAD" by the way....

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
Well it wasn't much fun for me thus far, but I am sure it will get better from here !!

Well sorry to disappoint you, my friend. Perhaps we can bring in some clowns? I think I can find one or two out there. Don't need the buffoons... how about a few dancing girls? I have those!

Just a question, but what are you looking for?

We never really left, they just changed the name to english... maybe they thought we were up to something like oh I don't know... secret spaceship design maybe?

Matyas is the brain behind that side

But its hard to post in here and actually get any work done. And most times its frustrationg because the only ones that listen, save a few, are those that want to debunk EVERYTHING **sigh**

I can't believe that in all the threads I posted in, not one person responded to the Coanda Effect link... probably just as well...

My theory on that is...

Those that believe in UFO's and Aliens, are convinced that they are made by aliens and that man is too stupid to make such a craft.

They won't comment on the craft, because then they would have to admit the proof is in front of them that man could do such a thing. Because if this is made by someone basically in the "garage" so to speak, imagine what the government must have by now... Yes it runs on air, but the design principles are there.

Those that don't believe, usually can't or won't even accept the possiblity, that it is either Alien tech or man made. They will toss all sorts of outdated physics at you to prove you wrong.

They won't comment on the craft, because then they would have to admit the proof is in front of them, that man not only can concieve the theory, but make a cool working model.

Sadly the lack of not a single comment on that shows me there are very few if any in here that will take any of this seriously. I was hoping for better. One gets less ridicule these days in main stream scientific circles. They are not as quick to dismiss ideas.

The only reason its not "out there" is very simply because it is not in the best interest of those oil barons and the mysterious gentlemen. And in serious reality, no one, not even the researches want tech like this to fall into the wrong hands.

Imagine Bin Laden with a faster than light flying saucer his thugs stole from my garage..

The really funny one is the post about Bob Lazar. Everyone talks about him, yet not one person noticed the post... yet

They claim he is a nut case with no credibility? Yet he has a license to sell that stuff? Think about it!

Air Force Space Command’s Mission is to defend the United States through the control and exploitation of space.

Air Force Space Command

I just LOVE the way they put that!!
BTW that site tracks your activity

[edit on 22-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well Folkes its official

The US Navy has given up Space, transfering everything to the Air Force as of June 1, 2006

So NO SPACE NAVY

NNSOC flag to be lowered at Dahlgren

Oh and I found another three letter company watching over our shoulders..

the NGA National Geospatial-Inteligence Agency

[They cheated, used a hyphen]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Found this article about Tom Bearden's work. Its a couple years old, but a very well done article with links to his web site as well as JLN Labs

Tom Bearden

The same source also has this article beside the eulogy for

Paul Brown

This is extremly interesting!!

In the above all-sky map, radiation in the Earth's direction of motion appears blueshifted and hence hotter, while radiation on the opposite side of the sky is redshifted and colder. The map indicates that the Local Group moves at about 600 kilometers per second relative to this primordial radiation. This high speed was initially unexpected and its magnitude is still unexplained. Why are we moving so fast? What is out there?

COSMIC YING YANG

It appears that the Big Bang is still in progress....

The energy released in a cosmic gamma-ray burst detected in December 1997 is the most energy ever detected from an explosion in the Universe, perhaps making it the most powerful explosion since the creation of the Universe in the Big Bang.

MINI BIG BANG OBSERVED

[edit on 23-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon in response to Allred...Just a question, but what are you looking for?

He is looking for the reality, just as we all are.

Originally posted by zorgon...not one person responded to the Coanda Effect link... probably just as well...

My theory on that is...

Even though that analysis is true for the most part, I think it is a lack of imagination. Men cannot imagine themselves truly free. Imagine after dinner taking the electroplane from the driveway to a mountaintop to watch the sunset. Or getting a check in the mail from the electric company for selling back all that power your newly installed MEG provides for your home. Or instead of using email just teleport to a friend's front doorstep. That is really where the rub lies, otherwise our support would be overwelming.

The really funny one is the post about Bob Lazar. Everyone talks about him, yet not one person noticed the post... yet

They claim he is a nut case with no credibility? Yet he has a license to sell that stuff? Think about it!

I caught on the first day. That is why we should not be too quick to judge, because no one really knows what the real story is.

"Air Force Space Command’s Mission is to defend the United States through the control and exploitation of space."

Yes, allmighty Man shall now shake his fist in the face of the Creator. We'll show them who rules this universe!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...The US Navy has given up Space, transfering everything to the Air Force as of June 1, 2006

So NO SPACE NAVY

Interesting that the Air Force should put out the above mission statement and then gets all the Navy goods for space. If anything, it will be harder to get those Letters of Marque.

Oh and I found another three letter company watching over our shoulders..

the NGA National Geospatial-Inteligence Agency

Another agency created by your tax dollars to make sure you are safe from those rogue ETs and mad scientists no doubt. Wether anybody believes in such threats is irrelevant, they are still paying for it out of pocket.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join