It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Winged Horses And The Spaceship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
These guys did it. How hard could it be?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Umm isn't that where they keep....

Hey NO WAY I moved to Vegas to get away from that cold stuff in Canada. Also real hard to get tourist to the park that way.... Tell ya what... I will run the cover site up here... you can play with the isotopes down there...

Pegasus International 617,000 hits

Pegasus Scientific 99,000

Pegasus Consortium 23,800 Oh drat US Dept Of Defence uses that one

Pegasus Research Group 9

Pegasus Research Consortium 0
Pegasus Galactic 0
Pegasus Interplanetary 0

BTW who do you equate "show string budget" with "radioactive isotopes"?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonBTW who do you equate "show string budget" with "radioactive isotopes"?

I'm not. If we want the fast and hard, radioisotopes are the way to go. If we want to go the ionosphere route for starters, we could wind up dinking around for 10 more years.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We've been poking around real estate sites. So far it is a no-go

You could probably spend half of the cost of relocation and salary on me by telecommuting. I could assemble the power supply up here. Of course oversight is out the window...

Just thinking out loud again.

For those purse strings I could call Shawn. She was a controller for a non-profit for some years and knows all the ins and outs of budgeting. And I would trust her 110%!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Looky what I found

Flying Horsey

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonLooky what I found
Great find!
&
Let's start by downloading this thread!

Did you see John Lear is here? And apparently there too!
Its a good time to test my theory of hostage conspiracy, doncha know?

BTW, I want my robe to be burgundy with curved gold streaks about an inch wide all nilly willy like shooting stars

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...and Legends...

Methinks you are a history buff, especially in the late 14th century. I found a website here that will give you a good read about the Huszar. I also like their shield, very much I might add...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
y like shooting stars

That would look a lot like a Wizards robe....

Hmmm Don't know how to set up the posting thing yet. I had in on my old server but this one is different. But it shouldn't be too hard...

Don't know how much time I will have to play in here though...

After the secretary i want one of those mouses you talk to... you know like Scottie?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
darn it repeat

[edit on 10-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Okay so where is my list of must read?

Also I need INPUT to put on that web page... I could just put stuff there myself, but it might be jumbled...

Its gonna be a lot of work to sort all these links from the different threads, then put relavency to them.

Okay I found this thread here. Missed that before... just not enough hours in a day...

Radical New Drive Real?

Radical Idea for funding.
Ever get one of those "Own a piece of Mars" in the mail?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

We've been poking around real estate sites. So far it is a no-go

I know what that is like... everytime I get asked "Where are you going to build it" The way to go is find a land partner. Someone who shares the vision. That way if it works, he gets a piece of the action, and if it fails, he still has the land, plus whatever improvements have been made.

You could probably spend half of the cost of relocation and salary on me by telecommuting. I could assemble the power supply up here. Of course oversight is out the window...

Thats easy... BEFORE anyone packs their bags the funding would naturally have to be in place...yes? At that point, it would be a partnership thing... told you before I am not greedy... what do you mean by the last part?

For those purse strings I could call Shawn. She was a controller for a non-profit for some years and knows all the ins and outs of budgeting. And I would trust her 110%!

Ummm does she know how to set up a non-profit? That would be really useful to me to find someone with that skill that is trust worthy. BTW on that note the consortium is currently a non profit entity. Your thoughs on that... later I tell you reasoning

You hate paperwork, I hate typing [yeah paperwork too] but you see that is the problem with creative minds. Taking care of business eludes us.

I have learned there are 5 people you need to make any venture successful...

1] The Idea person, the dreamer, the creator.... [us]
2] The executive secretary... [the person who gets the things done]
3] The Business Manager... [the one that tells us we really can't have that titanium hull yet..
... but if we cut back here... and sell off this... by the end of the year you can
]
4] The Fundraiser... [this person works on contingency and can also be the treasure but doesn't have to be]
5] The Public Relation Person... this needs to be the type that can just pick up the phone and say "Hey GW...got something I need to run by you]

With those 5... you will succeed, and at least draw a paycheck. The rest you can hire.
The actual order if you are starting with contingency volunteers is 1,4,5,2,3... think about it

Now if anyone wants to know what the hell we are talking about... well its a conspiracy

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OK, I lost my whole post. Info doesn't stay with the refresh.

Let's do this in email. I'll need till the end of the week for a tentative plan.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

OK, I lost my whole post. Info doesn't stay with the refresh.

Let's do this in email. I'll need till the end of the week for a tentative plan.

Okay me too. I also need to get out of here. Its to addictive, and not very productive. Good info source though. I have till the end of July free. Now that my system and website are "repaired" I can press on with the project. Too bad you are so far away. Visual is a lot easier... too much typing to explain it all

I will keep up with a few threads though... see who drops by

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just heard on Channel 3 NBC news tonight. Bigalow Aerospace will be using Russian launch vehicle to launch their INFLATABLE SPACE STATION

BTW they are here in Las Vegas.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
From Russia with Love...

Anti Gravity

40 Meg PDF file on AntiGravity

So ummmm maybe the Ruuskis will give us an acre or two?

I mean even Bigalow is launching there

When we need a satellite... here is a price guide and order form.

PRICE GUIDE

In other news the FAA is all set for space flights and has issued a Oklahoma Launch Site Operator License June 12, 2006

Welcome to the homepage of the
FAA Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation (AST)

AST's mission is to ensure protection of the public, property, and the national security and foreign policy interests of the United States during a commercial launch or re-entry activity and to encourage, facilitate, and promote U.S. commercial space transportation. Our vision is to be recognized as the world's foremost authority on commercial space transportation.

FAA

[edit on 12-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

These guys did it. How hard could it be?

Not hard if you have dedicated people on your team, and not rats that bale when the going gets tough

UH OH Just found this

What's in a Name

I go hide under my covers now.....

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Here is a goody from the 115 thread. John says Bob is running the company. Looks good!
Go check out the aerogel

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon Not hard if you have dedicated people on your team, and not rats that bale when the going gets tough

Yeah, well, jus' threaten to take 'em huntin' with Dick Cheney

I go hide under my covers now

Don't sweat it. Pegasus R&D Affiliates. That parts a breeze...

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Matyas]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yeah, well, jus' threaten to take 'em huntin' with Dick Cheney

Well we DO have miles and miles of empty desert out here..

You know I sent an email to that nuke site you gave me through the Paul connection, the company in Oregon... got a reply that all further inquires are now handled through Washington DC

Just picked up a great gieger counter from the US Navy from Alameda. Big and clunky, but works great. Still can't find a good cheap potable UV light that has both long and short wave though.... I looked on that link you posted too...

Got a couple boxes of Betafite crystals (Ca,U)2(Ti,Nb,Ta)2O6(OH) Little warm to the touch
[no wonder there is a green glow in the garage at night]

Hey just heard on Nevada Public Radio yesterday...

Did you know its perfectly legal to do medical experiments on people in your garage so long as they volunteer? No license required? I gotta find the link to the audio. Just caught part of that

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...You know I sent an email to that nuke site you gave me through the Paul connection, the company in Oregon... got a reply that all further inquires are now handled through Washington DC

I would like to get more info on that. The critic in me sees a Washington DC policy of allowing and encouraging the construction of dirty bombs, but all attempts to harness nuclear power for the good of humanity is met with accidents deep in the desert. Good thing I have a death wish

Hey just heard on Nevada Public Radio yesterday...

Did you know its perfectly legal to do medical experiments on people in your garage so long as they volunteer? No license required? I gotta find the link to the audio. Just caught part of that

What do you expect? Our policy makers keeping the best interests of the public in mind?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join