It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Winged Horses And The Spaceship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...Yet NASA can't even keep the foam on their rockets
Did you see todays headlines? Crack found in fuel tank...I thought, don't they screen their employees better than that?

True, their policies have made them a laughing stock, but I would like some of those scientists to migrate over here

You know that Columbia was downed by megalightning? Talk about a potential

While we are talking about lightning, hows abouts putting that garage under a golf course? Lightning LOVES golphers

Or for those of us who have kids, under a baseball field, that way we know where they are

Gotta go for now, but I will be brainstorming, trust me. As for being threatened and disappeared I say "do you have a license to fly that?" Because if you don't, you don't get a peice of the action!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Happy birthday America!

You've come a long way baby!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great news! I just received email from Jean-Louis Naudin! He is busy with his GFS-UAV project! Take a look!

jlnlabs.imars.com...

Web site : www.jlnlabs.org...

[edit on 7/4/2006 by Matyas]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Tres Bien, Monsieur, c'est un ami, n'est pas

Very interesting..So ummm will he be joining?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Tres Bien, Monsieur, c'est un ami, n'est pas

Very interesting..So ummm will he be joining?

Don't know, he may very well remain an outside consultant. I have invited only a handful, seeing I lost contact with some and others are passed away. But these individuals are real heavyweights, dedicated to the cause.

If you watched the video you will see we are about a couple of steps away from my vision. A half ton cargo and a power supply that takes advantage of the Shumann Resonance (check in with Val Valerian, she has info on this) will put us around the world without fuel stops at supersonic speeds

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I see Hollywood is planing to do the John Searl story

Have you seen

THIS ONE ?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Throwing this in here.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Info Overload.....

I need a secretary... is that in the budget yet? No? Drats...

Any volunteers?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No secretaries yet. I think we should make a distinction between longitudinal electricity and RF energy.

If indeed RF energy was what Dr. Tesla was fooling with, then that explains alot.

1. Why a nuclear burst in the ionosphere would upset more than unhardened ground infrastructure. All craft would be grounded, except of course small light aircraft without fly-by-wire systems.

2. Why reports of microwave energy beams seems to down RF powered craft.

3. Why Dr. Tesla was working with high frequencies.

I am sure there is more, but this definately needs looking into. Even a paltry boost of 67 hp is significant enough to shrink power supplies and reduce weight.

Many ideas come to mind regarding this technology. I have a shiny penny that says if we trained our telescopes on another highly charged atmosphere like Jupiter's we would find copious numbers of RF craft. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
From the same source

The 50 kilowatts as reported by Moray is sufficient to power a small aircraft with no requirements to land for fuel.

As you can see this looks like a priority consideration. I would like to steer in this direction early on and avoid the need for politics and bureaucracy when hundreds of people are involved. What is your take zorgon? AGENT_T? vorlance?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well Prof Matyas... as this is your idea and I have a lot of reading to catch up on here I think the direction is fine. Tesla has long been one of my favorites. Every time someone mentions that Edison character I hop in and remind them who it was thats responsible for the AC that rules our electronic lives.

Is there still a lot of material available on some of his other ideas? You are I assume aware that he was a member of a ummm secret organization that include Ben Franklin? [Just curious]

And that disease link weird... might be a movie promo

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I see Hollywood is planing to do the John Searl story

Have you seen

THIS ONE ?

Most excellent!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So did you all take an unpaid leave?

Okay seeing as this is in my "back yard" I thought I would post it here as well.

Bob Lazar

A few interesting concepts here.

Now how much space do we need for a research facility? I am drawing up plans for a ummmm theme park for want of a better description. I have a mountain that we can use. The cover story we could use for anyone spotting weird activities would be simple. "We are just working on designs for new rides.... that's all... nothing weird going on here!"

Now the other side of that coin is this. We really could use test models as "rides". Solves funding issues. OH DAMN... that reminds me.... [makes note to self... maglev rail system for people mover....]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So did you all take an unpaid leave?

Nope. Just doin' the regular life grind.

Now how much space do we need for a research facility?

Not much. A small hanger would do nicely.

I am drawing up plans for a ummmm theme park for want of a better description.

I think we should focus on the engineering aspect first and deal with logistics later. HF-SEE would be a great place to start studying, and the EHD should fall into place.

I have a mountain that we can use. The cover story we could use for anyone spotting weird activities would be simple. "We are just working on designs for new rides.... that's all... nothing weird going on here!"

We'll see about the mountain. I am more interested in having a good conductive ground. As for stories, why not tell the truth and let the others spin the yarns? Honesty is always the best policy.

Now the other side of that coin is this. We really could use test models as "rides". Solves funding issues.

Actually that is a very good idea
Two birds with one stone. The EHD department would be ready when the HF department completes its designs.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well its not like I will have that park built anytime soon ya know... but I figure if the architects are doing the drawings, I could slip in the facility.

I am assuming a few computers, a workshop and a small staff, a boardroom, lots of drawing boards, maybe some consultant fees... doesn't sound like a lot. Well okay, tell you what I will toss it in and play with it a little next week... going in to a month off so will have some spare time..

It may just be the ticket to get some investors from a different angle. Maybe some Airforce support
Maybe all the UFO clubs will lend support.

Okay I need data. Since I have a lot of catching up to do to get in tune with where your at, how about a list of documents in reading order for me, so I know exactly where you want to go.

I am going to create a webpage this weekend, gonna need title and theme, any ideas?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonI am assuming a few computers, a workshop and a small staff, a boardroom, lots of drawing boards, maybe some consultant fees... doesn't sound like a lot.

Hidden costs! Licenses, compliance with codes and regulations, screening, relocation, capital for two years salary of personnel, transportation of materials, contractors. Wouldn't it suck if OSHA shut us down?

It may just be the ticket to get some investors from a different angle. Maybe some Airforce support

Right here I would like to go down on the record for offering support to government and military interests defending America against international terrorism, but only as long as I hold the Letters of Marque or their equivalent.

Okay I need data. Since I have a lot of catching up to do to get in tune with where your at, how about a list of documents in reading order for me, so I know exactly where you want to go.

Forthcoming.

I am going to create a webpage this weekend, gonna need title and theme, any ideas?

Don't spend any money yet! Just change file permissions. How about "New Methods of Transportation for the First Global Industrial Revolution"? or "New Packaging for Old Ideas, Antigravity Comes of Age", maybe later on a domain name like flyingsausersrus.com or pegasusplanet.com

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Hidden costs! Licenses, compliance with codes and regulations, screening, relocation, capital for two years salary of personnel, transportation of materials, contractors. Wouldn't it suck if OSHA shut us down?

Nah licences codes etc would already be included in the overall park. We put this under the Research Dept. OSHA no problem, so long as you can live with union workers.

Right here I would like to go down on the record for offering support to government and military interests defending America against international terrorism, but only as long as I hold the Letters of Marque or their equivalent.

Not many know about those these days [Letters of Marque] The employees of course sign non-disclosure documents

Don't spend any money yet!

Whoopsee to late..

New Methods of Transportation for the First Global Industrial Revolution"? or "New Packaging for Old Ideas, Antigravity Comes of Age", maybe later on a domain name like flyingsausersrus.com or pegasusplanet.com

Hmmmmm, I'll get back to you on that. One question... we sticking with on planet, or are we talking competition for Nasa?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...we sticking with on planet, or are we talking competition for Nasa?

Your zeal is admirable. I don't think it is wise to speak of competition of any sort until we are in first gear. Furthermore, like I said, autonomy is the price for capitulation, whether it is abandoning neutrality to serve agencies or military interests, or signing non compete statements with other companies. Our objective should not to be to shake our fist in the face of that which is established, seeing that we can be squashed with very little effort. If big oil doesn't want us to market our power system, then we shouldn't. If big bro wants a RDF, then we should. All these are good, providing enough room is left for growth. The key is growing with the economies of scale.

Our objective is to carve out a niche for our existence and do everything in our power to live peaceably with our neighbors. Unheardof products and services can be provided to those wanting a "piece of the action". Getting off planet is a whole different ballgame, much later in the process. Think successfully deploying several generations of models first and allowing the Artemis Project to take off. There will be plenty of solar system to go around for everyone!

As an added note, keep in mind costs. They are very important. In order to prove the feasability of the project we will have to show a good PL statement. That is why I want to do it on a shoestring. In the long run later models should not cost more than a car.

And don't go out spending any more money! I would rather see your family well clothed and fed than have you pouring your precious resources into the project. And that goes for everyone else. The only ones whose job that is are the venture capitalists.

Think: frugal and ingenious!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Let's just use one of these for power until we get the ionospheric resonance laseing thing down.

Paul was a good friend, and if he was allowed to live his contributions would have been even greater. I often miss him, as I no longer have someone to go to with tough questions. If he were with us today he would be in here blazing new trails, I guarantee it. May your spirit be with us Paul.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Your zeal is admirable.

Ah you mistake Zeal for ummm playful info gathering... My questions are such that I get the info I seek, but others think me a silly buffoon
Works too, because your response gives me great insight. But now I gave it away.. well no one in here but us anyway... besides who really ever reads in here...

ummmm Artemis Project? what happened to Pegasus?

As an added note, keep in mind costs. They are very important..... I want to do it on a shoestring.

A shoestring I can afford... Costs... believe me they are in my mind a lot these days. A theme Park isn't cheap you know! Have you ever stopped to consider how much TOILET PAPER you need for such a project?... think about it

And don't go out spending any more money! I would rather see your family well clothed and fed than have you pouring your precious resources into the project.

Well thank you for the kind thoughs, Sir [bows]. But as I have stated before, it is good to be King...
. As to the website... [this is where that people don't read part comes in. ;p] I have mentioned before that I have one that has 10 gigs space... [I don't post it yet as I am in the process of changing servers so have a lot of links to fix...][Psst being frugal here.... last server cost me 500 a year for half the space... now only 19.95 a month]

BTW my wife makes my royal robes and we have our own loom.

...the venture capitalists.

AHHH yes ...the venture capitalists. Why did I not think of them?

[edit on 8-7-2006 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join