It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unsinkable turds!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am so mad with my brother, almost every time he goes to the john, he leaves at least one unsinkable turd!! sometimes up to 5 ball like turds, Yes, i have to count them so that I can track my progress in sinking them all.

It takes almost 5-10 flushes before I can get them all to sink, even poking them with the toilet brush doesn't help much.:bnghd: The worst ones are the large banana shaped turds.... they just seem to smile at my futile efforts. You can even identify the food that he ate from the pieces sticking in his turds!!

Super turds, how does anyone make such unsinkable turds so often? Sometimes i admire him, I wish i can return him the favor! maybe someone should make a super strong sucking vaccum toilet bowel to counter his turd menace.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow so much anger over a bunch of crap, lmao!!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
lmao.

this thread is almost as bad as dr love's thread complaining about his bowel movements.

Nothing worse than being greeted by someone else's "floater's".

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Feed your brother some Birdshot.

I think that will do it.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
or some arsenic. get to the root of the problem.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Just feed him a chilli burito with extra green sauce. This will certainly turn his turds to a more fluid state and everything will flush the first time.

Originally posted by ixiy
I am so mad with my brother, almost every time he goes to the john, he leaves at least one unsinkable turd!! sometimes up to 5 ball like turds, Yes, i have to count them so that I can track my progress in sinking them all.

It takes almost 5-10 flushes before I can get them all to sink, even poking them with the toilet brush doesn't help much.:bnghd: The worst ones are the large banana shaped turds.... they just seem to smile at my futile efforts. You can even identify the food that he ate from the pieces sticking in his turds!!

Super turds, how does anyone make such unsinkable turds so often? Sometimes i admire him, I wish i can return him the favor! maybe someone should make a super strong sucking vaccum toilet bowel to counter his turd menace.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am just getting warmed up here, don't get me started on his farts!!!!...hahahaa
I am telling you man, my brother is a living bio weapon, I think I might send him to the bio/chemical warfare department. Stink the enemy to death!!!!

Anyone here thinks that I should be studying his turds, I wonder how hard they are when throw at some thing solid? hmmmmm..... while i am pretty sure that his turds are hard, I don't feel brave enough to pick them up to test this theory .........

-----------------------------------

And to ConstantlyWandering,

If you think his unsinkable turds are bad, wait till he gets diahrrhoea...... I think I should stick to his solid turds for now.....
, ( I happened to smell it just walking past the toilet, don't want to imagine what went on in there!!!!)

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh man!! What a load of crap this is!!

I was just having sausages while browsing ATS when I happened to chance upon this thread.

YUK!! Now these sausages taste and look like.........!!

Haven't tried flushing them down the toilet though!

[edit on 14-7-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Anyone here thinks that I should be studying his turds, I wonder how hard they are when throw at some thing solid? hmmmmm..... while i am pretty sure that his turds are hard, I don't feel brave enough to pick them up to test this theory .........

Put some gloves on, and see :p And make sure you have your running shoes on when you do go hurling poo at people, it tends to upset them

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Is your brother in middle school? B/c those some of bitches do it all the time as I remember when I was in middle school. Those lousy good for nothing imbeciles all deserve to be punched in the face. I remember when I was in middle school I was like the only mature one in my grade. And all the boys would say stuff like, "I'm getting married" when the lecturer says, "how many of you are getting married tommaro?" as to proove a point. And then I got to highschool and all the freshmen were also lousy good for nothing imbeciles. And then when I got to 10th grade it got better but most people smoked pot. Then as a junior everyone got mature and as a senior I found myself eating foods that taste bad that I bought for lunch even know they taste bad. Thats pretty mature not to waste food like a pig and waste money too. And of course college people love to drink and throw better parties than in high school.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Is your brother in middle school? B/c those some of bitches do it all the time as I remember when I was in middle school. Those lousy good for nothing imbeciles all deserve to be punched in the face. I remember when I was in middle school I was like the only mature one in my grade. And all the boys would say stuff like, "I'm getting married" when the lecturer says, "how many of you are getting married tommaro?" as to proove a point. And then I got to highschool and all the freshmen were also lousy good for nothing imbeciles. And then when I got to 10th grade it got better but most people smoked pot. Then as a junior everyone got mature and as a senior I found myself eating foods that taste bad that I bought for lunch even know they taste bad. Thats pretty mature not to waste food like a pig and waste money too. And of course college people love to drink and throw better parties than in high school.

how is that in anyway related to floating turds???

on a side not maybe we should make ships with his turds, wed never have another ship sink again

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The heading on this thread is really catchy, I thought of a few people I know when reading it but alass it's really a turd problem and one to which I have not an answer. err so good luck with that!!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
sneak huge hore sized fiber pills into his food.

It might make them less floaty if they are heavier.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivzm

Originally posted by wildcat

how is that in anyway related to floating turds???

on a side not maybe we should make ships with his turds, wed never have another ship sink again

Middle school people never flush the toliet. And that post has a story about grade school to go with it.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok, thats enough of this crap. (get it, crap!
)

new topics

top topics

join