It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi Sold Out By Al-Qaida To CIA To Protect Bin-Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, here's another confirmation that Bin-Laden is a CIA asstet! Of corse, the source of the rumor is the supposed wife of Al-Zarqawi. BUt if this is true, it is proof that Bin-laden is on CIA payroll and we're more than willing to make a deal with the devil!

Outside Source

A woman identified as Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's wife claimed that al-Qaida leaders sold out her husband to U.S. intelligence because he had become too powerful.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Were does it say bin laden is on the cia payroll. Were is it printed. Or is this another fake story.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't see the proof in that. I also see no mention of Osama Bin Laden. Al Queda in Iraq most likely has different leadership in Afghanistan and other places as well. Her statement does make sense, that he was ratted out because he was becoming to powerful. I'm sure there are others in Al Queda that wanted to take over his position. I do not believe that Osama bin Laden would have been involved in this.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It seems to me that if I wanted to hurt the US cause in Iraq, I'd take him out myself and keep the coalition guessing and wasting resources on false sightings.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It seems to me that if I wanted to hurt the US cause in Iraq, I'd take him out myself, let nobody know about it, and keep the coalition guessing and wasting resources on false sightings.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
IF anything, Zarqawi is still alive, and we are using him for intelligence. I would belive that story before this drivel. Why was his body not returned? I mean, wouldn't the wife be more concren about that?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Supposedly, the family wanted the body so that they could return him to his native Jordan. Problem is, the Jordanian gov't refused to allow them to bring the body back there, mainly because of the wedding party bombing in Amman.

Can you imagine the riots they would incite, parading the body thru the streets as is their custom!

Of course, it would be an excellent opportunity to gather a whole bunch of them together in a group..

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Funny, how this type of news is slowly coming in public.

I wrote an interestig OP/ED on ATS Skunk Works about Zarkawi.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join