It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just on FOX News N.Korea Officially says it will be Nuclear War if USA attacks them or strikes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just on FOX News N.Korea will attack USA with Nukes if USA strikes them, N.Korea officially has said it would be nuclear war with USA if the US strikes them. More news on the story is meant to follow said Fox news, N.Korea officially has said it will be nuclear war if USA strike them, they are also going to be testing their long range missile.

Very interesting now that N.Korea Officially said this what will USA do?

Considering the War never ended between N.Korea and the USA this is going to get very interesting indeed, wonder how USA will take an Official announcement of a decleration of Nuclear war if N.Korea is attacked by USA.

How many Nukes could N.Korea lob at USA?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by blobby]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yup just read it on CBS too here you go

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Put it this way. Bush invaded Iraq on the premise that they might have WMD. Now NK has threatened to use Nuclear missiles if the US pisses them off. The only difference is that NK doesn't have any oil and it actually has the balls to fight back so I don't think we'll see any military action anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by evo1981
Yup just read it on CBS too here you go

www.cbsnews.com...

Mr. Bush said the situation with Pyongyang presents an opportunity to increase global cooperation on missile defense systems.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well, i see we're back on full "terror" mode*

I would suggest Bush & Cheney go to the nearest church and get some religion and forget about those people.

THEY WONT STRIKE US, IF WE DONT STRIKE THEM.

'nough said.

This is a rough world, and unless you are diligently working to bring the Apocalypse, we must leave those nuts alone.

This is one persons opinion- BUT its the rational one- the one that will keep us alive.

So, Bush, dont even go there.

You dont suppose, Mr. Bush, that you might allow us to live just a bit longer?????

[edit on 3-7-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, i see we're back on full "terror" mode*

I would suggest Bush & Cheney go to the nearest church and get some religion and forget about those people.

THEY WONT STRIKE US, IF WE DONT STRIKE THEM.

'nough said.

This is a rough world, and unless you are diligently working to bring the Apocalypse, we must leave those nuts alone.

I suggest you look at the world and realize you can't ignore a country like North Korea, nor can you turn your head away when North Korea talks. War was never over you know.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I suggest you look at the world and realize you can't ignore a country like North Korea, nor can you turn your head away when North Korea talks. War was never over you know.

Actually I believe if we let this sleeping napoleonic complex "giant" stay put for a little bit longer, and attempt to build better ties with the surrounding countries, that we could eventually make it to where nothing ever launched past the borders of that country. War was never really over, except we left.

I too would prefer to wait a little bit longer until a nuclear war, as there are things that I believe we can do before it would get to that level. We see that there really wasn't as much of a threat as we first thought in Iraq. In my opinion we can count on a much higher amount of threat from N. Korea. So lets see if we can really be diplomatic about things, and try some other routes first.

This could always just be an opportunity to rally the American people and "reaffirm their resolve (as that word has to be used) to fight the war on terror." Something else to think about, how serious was this threat, and is the MSM blowing it out of proportion because that is what they're supposed to do?

Just my $.02

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Actually I believe if we let this sleeping napoleonic complex "giant" stay put for a little bit longer, and attempt to build better ties with the surrounding countries, that we could eventually make it to where nothing ever launched past the borders of that country. War was never really over, except we left.

Except we left? It seems to me that there are still American forces in South Korea still doing its job that the U.S. sent forces over half century ago. It be great if diplomatic overtures work, however it seems to me that North Korea decided to do something different, even though other countries like South Korea has been trying to bargain with North Korea with money and aid to calm it down.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by deltaboy]

[edit on 3-7-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't think you will ever see us attack, but I do think they are paranoid enough to think that we are going to and launch a missle.. How many missles do they actually have that would reach our shores. Unless they plan on nuking S Korea and Japan. But that would really piss China off. If we knew something was going to happen, how many nuclear armed subs do you think we would have off their coast. They would be toast before their missle hit the US shores. It would be suicide for them to do anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I still don't ubnderstand why Bush is considered a war monger. We went into the middle east to protect our interests in the areas oil. People bitch and moan that we are fighting for oil, well how would your world be without it.
Clinton attacked more countries than Bush, so did Reagan. Clinton attacked Iraq because of the knowledge that he had WMD'S. I t was ok for Clinton but not Bush. We are in the mess we are in because of Clinton. If he had taken steps during his presidency we wouldn't be were we are.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's just sabre rattling...

Doesn't everyone remember back in 2002 when Sadam was saying that if we invaded, he would use nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons on our troops? Look how that turned out. Kim is just trying to play the same card, but missed the memo that it won't work and make things better.

[edit on 7/3/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
NIteboy,

As always, thank you for rationalizing the situation before, as we have a tendency to do, we jump the gun and push the button. NOTICE< they say if we strike them first<
A civilized nation does not need to launch anything to provoke anyone.

Now think about what they said: (If they said it at all): You mess with us, we'll terminate you. ISNT THAT HOW THE WORLD FUNCTIONS TO BEGIN WITH?

I'm not even sure this is true. This is probably more crap from the government to keep us at that "high" terror alert they seem to love.

Dont they have a tape from the leader of North Korea, with his mouth moving with interpreters saying what he says word-for word???

Why NOT? Osama certainly sends messages from his caves...while hooked up to machines....and it goes through 10 people before it gets to the media.....

Give me a break.

The threat was announced by the state run news agency...pfffft....

Lets hear it from the leader of NK himself. He's got video taping facilities.

When i hear it for myself, i'll believe it. Just because we never get the truth in the first place.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Lets hear it from the leader of NK himself. He's got video taping facilities.

But no electricity to run them!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ah, the headline that wasn't used for the general public but which would fit cited article--United States Arms Merchants Cash In For Millions On Dong Scare. Forget Christina Aguilera's music at Guantanamo; set up the speakers outside the Capitol and the Whitehouse and play Eisenhower's 1961 speech. Dong scare terror is good for missile defense business, and what's good for missile defense business is good for America.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I agree that this is just sabre rattling. We have no reason at this point to attack NK. If they tried to invade SK then we would have complete justification to send them back across the 38th parallell with their tail between their legs. This has nothing to do with Bush in my opinion, it has to do more with NK's internal situation. Kim Jong Il feels that he must show defiance to a great power to keep his people behind him. Its control through paranoia in NK. Just my opinion but I feel thats how it is.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
I still don't ubnderstand why Bush is considered a war monger. We went into the middle east to protect our interests in the areas oil. People bitch and moan that we are fighting for oil, well how would your world be without it.
Clinton attacked more countries than Bush, so did Reagan. Clinton attacked Iraq because of the knowledge that he had WMD'S. I t was ok for Clinton but not Bush. We are in the mess we are in because of Clinton. If he had taken steps during his presidency we wouldn't be were we are.

Actually if Clinton took a more pro-active stance against terrorism we might have had the opportunity to avoid 9/11 but hindsight is 20/20 and you cant really fairly blame clinton for that. However you can blame him for selling nuclear and rocket technology to china and aiding pakistan in acquiring nuclear weapons and have started a regional cold war. '

you can also blame him for not immediately taking the threat of osama bin laden dseriously after the cole bombing.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it today!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

However you can blame him for selling nuclear and rocket technology to china

Why the freakin heck would the American government do that, even at that stage in history, was it wise to do that?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

However you can blame him for selling nuclear and rocket technology to china

Why the freakin heck would the American government do that, even at that stage in history, was it wise to do that?

by far not, but the money went into his pocket for re-election....clinton was a flat out traitor to the US however it was overlooked.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join