It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'battle' over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Some say the scroll of Enoch tells of his boarding a UFO and never returning-

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I am a new member here (though a long-time follower) and just replied to the other Battle over Nuremberg thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) about the fascinating similarities between the two incidents in Nuremberg. I decided to write because I noticed something I thought haven’t been posted before.(Then I saw that anti72 had mentioned similar possibility in the thread mentioned above. So it was not my invention after all.)
Anyway I still wanted to share this thought because I found it interesting. What if the sky 'battle' over Nuremberg, Germany in April 1561= Battle of Nuremberg in April 1945? What if the people in 1561 saw a glimpse in to the future?

I googled the battle of Nuremberg and made a curious connection between two events that have happened in Nuremberg in two different times.

The first, and the newer one is ‘The Battle of Nuremberg’ in April 1945, a five-day battle between the forces of the United States 7th Army and Nazi Germany during World War II.

Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...) says following of the subject:

“The battle saw some of the fiercest urban combat during the war and it took four days for the United States to capture the city. The battle was a blow to Nazi Germany as Nuremberg was a center of the Nazi regime. Many rallies took place in the city and to lose the city to the Americans took a heavy toll on already low Germany morale.[2] Even though American forces heavily outnumbered the German forces,[1] it wasn't until 20 April, that the 7th Army took the city center. The battle devastated the city. “

Here’s the chronology of the last battles in Nuremberg:
www.kriegsende.nuernberg.de...

The other incident that this thread is about, also happened in April . The ‘Sky Battle over Nuremberg’, Germany in April 1561 was documented in a 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser.

Quote from ufoevidence.org... :

At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another."

Some people link the 1561 incident with the UFOs as aliens phenomena, but I find it an odd coincidence that the two battles happened both in April, even though not on exactly the same dates. Still, I guess there were air raids in II world war Nuremberg even before the final battle.

Both of the events also had sky battles (Nuremberg was bombed during the II ww.) I have read many posts and articles of the time slip and time shift theories and experiences eg. here on ATS. I am also familiar with the theories that ghostly apparitions of people, old buildings, vechicles and events could be a stored data playing through time or a past event witnessed through a rip in time. (More about the idea of time slips/shifts: uforeview.tripod.com... )

I’m now toying with the idea that people could sometimes witness things from another time, when occasionally there is a rip, distortion or something like that in space-time. What if the citizens of Nuremberg in 1561 witnessed the future for a moment? What if they saw a glimpse of the Battle in Nuremberg in 1945 (or if not the actual end battle, but some earlier air raid and counteractions in April 1945)? (Maybe the objects just looked like only forms like balls, tubes, discs because of the time distortion or something..?)

I found more about the possibility in the site www.altereddimensions.net... :

The black circles in the woodcut look very similar to explosions in the sky as photographed by World War II reporters. In addition, the cross shaped vehicles look very similar to the profile of a World War II fighter ascending in a steep climb. As such, some have proposed that the events witnessed were actually old World War II battles and that some sort of slip in space/time allowed the 16th century town to witness an event that would not occur for another 400 years.

I find the idea fascinating, but maybe that is just me. It is always nice to think about the possibilities even if they may sound odd..
What do you think?
edit on 12-5-2012 by windywater because: More info about the subject

<< 1  2  3   >>

join