It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time has come!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Again aside from UFO sightings what evidence is ther of conspiracy. I have said it for a long time and the same replies ensue. 'there is lot's of evidence' I still have yet to see evidence of a major conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

which is the reason why the alien theory community is not taken seriously by anyone except the believers.

Well for a start thats insulting, it is taken seriously even by the skeptics.
Of course there is evidence of a cover up, take Roswell as starters, cover up?
Yep.
I can go on, no there is not actual factual evidence to say there are ET's but there is evidence of cover ups of course, you think the government is totally up front and honest?
Please.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Good luck mate!

We the ordinary people have no power over the governments. We all must get together to have any impact.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
"Well for a start thats insulting, it is taken seriously even by the skeptics.
Of course there is evidence of a cover up, take Roswell as starters, cover up?
Yep.
I can go on, no there is not actual factual evidence to say there are ET's but there is evidence of cover ups of course, you think the government is totally up front and honest?
Please."

It's not the question of if ET's exist or not it is more or less a question of whether or not there is even a cover-up pertaining to government(s) involvment with them and or their technologies.

Roswell is one of those examples that no one knows if there were ET involved. But they like to think that ET was involved. Even still one of the questions for me is where is the smoking gun proof of a huge ET cover up by the US government and or other governments like Russia for example. Even if the government i not up front you ignore the points that not only I but others make. That being of course every conspiracy that has ever occured through out history involving a large ammount of people has been blown out of the water. Look at Watergate, MKUltra, Iraq War.... All of these and others all have hard evidence to back them up. What does this conspiracy have?

The only thing it has Realistically is heresay and I'm sorry it's not good enough no matter who's mouth it comes from. Before people jump to conclusions they need proof and mine is the lack of proof your side of this argument procures during it's arguments.

Now of course the governments of the world cover stuff up all the time. This is not news to me all I say is that where is the proof of conspiracy pertaining to this subject in particular. Beyond of course 'word of mouth'. It seems more likely that the government certainly knows that ET exists if UFO's aren't theirs but it does not go beyond that. The governments information is likely to be no more impressive then witness reports, pictures and videos.

Now you may find my comment about those not taking this community in particular seriously. But in actual fact this is closer to the truth then you are. Most people do not take this conspiracy seriously simply due to the lack of evidence. One must conclude with a lack of smoking guns out there that really this conspiracy has no real merrit but instead it's more a case of wishfull thinking for those who get sucked into it.

I'm not saying ET does not exist infact I beleive quite the opposite but in regards to any major cover ups like Roswell I am highly skeptical. It seems to me and others as well who know a lil something about how conspiracy and theory works, that your arguements are flawed.

Instead of prooving me wrong however you just just say there is a cover up. I mean I could say the Boogie Man is under my bed but would you beleive me without proof?
Of course not I would'nt beleive me anyway. This conspiracy theory is no different. Because it involves something so controversial like beings from another world and their technology it opens the doors to those with over active imaginations to run with it.

In conclusion topics like this have the right elements for those to simply run with it. For that reason alone it seems more likely that the topic alone has deluded many peoples thoughts. Which is why this theory of cover up will never make it off the ground. Obviously there is a lack of information on a government level or something woul have come to light in the 60 or so years people have been talking about this.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A few thoughts:

1) The President couldn’t care less what the people think or want. That should be obvious by now. (Sorry, a little opinion slipped in there)

2) If the President did care, it would take a fundamental reversal in policy to change policy from the top. I don’t think he’s going to wake up one morning and decide to reveal one of the highest-level secrets of the last 60 years.

3) It’s not like the President reads his own mail. Someone else would read your letter and probably toss it in the trash.

4) Writing to the President is one of the A#1 ways to get your name on “THE LIST.” Just kidding here, but my conclusion is that you would be going to a lot of work and sticking your neck out with very little chance of it doing any good.

In my opinion the demand for disclosure has to travel up the ladder from the bottom, rather than starting at the top. As politicians are nudged by other politicians just beneath them, their peers whom they presumably respect to certain degree, they are more likely to change their mind.

As other posters have mentioned, there are people already trying to do this: the disclosure project, petitioning the UN, etc. When a groundswell of public opinion starts traveling up the political channels, that’s when the higher power’s that be will start to notice.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Governments at all levels know about this and they disregard it as being BS. They know there is no conspiracy and yet on the other hand people keep trying. Conspiracies generally have something to back them up, this one has absolutly nothing with the acception of witness reports which are highly questionable.

Responses from a lot of people not only here on ATS but others include: 'Look for your self' well I have and came up empty handed. I have even asked former and current military personell. 'There is lots of evidence like roswell' well Roswell is not proof of anything. 'We know the truth' again how do you know besides saying you know.
Responses like these are what make me question the whole conspiracy theory.

No one backs up what they say in regards to the conspiracy itself. UFO pictures/video are not proof. Neither are crop circles, cattle mutilations and monsters like Chupacabra. None of these suggest conspiracy.

Perhaps they won't tell you the truth because to put it simply you can't handle the truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Face it your government will do and hide any information they want to and there is dick all you can do about it Technology has been hidden and raped from the hands of the builders ever since the first Mortal Builders started to control this one world order.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"Face it your government will do and hide any information they want to and there is dick all you can do about it Technology has been hidden and raped from the hands of the builders ever since the first Mortal Builders started to control this one world order."

Can you proove this.....

Again another baseless claim with not so much as a credible source to back it up. It's time for the ET conspiracy theorists to back up their claims once and for all... Unless oh wait they don't have any which seems to be the case. Links to UFO alien sites are unacceptable sources as they will obviously be biased. It's time for hard evidence from reputable sources. If none can be procured well it prooves my points.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Again another baseless claim with not so much as a credible source to back it up. It's time for the ET conspiracy theorists to back up their claims once and for all... Unless oh wait they don't have any which seems to be the case. Links to UFO alien sites are unacceptable sources as they will obviously be biased. It's time for hard evidence from reputable sources. If none can be procured well it prooves my points.

Operor vos have quisquam subinfero medicus vel operor vos iustus votum ut utriusque defero?

Ex a redactum res.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"Operor vos have quisquam subinfero medicus vel operor vos iustus votum ut utriusque defero?

Ex a redactum res."

How about speaking English and people wonder why they aren't taken seriously...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join