It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time has come!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm working on a project to get the government to release information about aliens and alien spacecraft. I'm going to start a website soon for this but I need this letter to be reviewed. This is a letter that will be sent to the President of the United States after a sufficient number of people have signed it. I will also allow people to download a little signature form that they can sign and mail in so people can have their signatures included with this letter. This is my first draft. My second draft will be expanded significanly and be more specific. Here it is:

The
Declaration of the People

We the People of the United States of America, as the founders, creators, and the source from which the Government derives its power; representing ourselves, the people of the world, and future generation hereby exercise our power as the parents of the United States Government and demand the release of all classified and ultra-classified information and technologies, wether from this Earth or another, that are of current and potential benefit to humankind.
Sufficient evidence and eye witnesses have presented themselves as to bring us to the conclusion that the Government of the United States of America is guilty of crimes committed not only against American citizens but against the people of the entire world. We accuse the Government of conspiracy and lying. We accuse them of making threats of bodily harm and death to citizens of our nation. They are also accused of murder and allowing innocent people to die by keeping the people of the world in poverty by refusing to release advanced technologies. The severity of these crimes can not be understated. We the People demand justice and reparation for these crimes.
According to the Constitution of the United States, the Declaration of Independence, and the inherent God-given power of the people over the Government, the United States Government is required to obey our voice. We the People are the founders of the Government and there for its parents. In the year 1776 we the People instituted this Government for our protection and well being. And now this government has begun to usurp un-due power over the People. We now exercise our rights and demand that the government be brought back under the control of the people.
We require that an investigation be made to determine the truth of the situation. The investigation will be conducted by a group of fifteen individuals chosen by the People. They will be granted access to all information, documents, records, facilities, technology, and property either classified or not, including any of these that is reported by the Government to not exist. After such an investigation, the findings will be evaluated by the group of fifteen investigators. They will determine the truthfulness of the for mentioned accusations. If the above accusations are determined to be false the Government may continue with its operations. However if the above accusations are determined to be true then all information and technologies of current and potential benefit to us, the people of the world, and our posterity will be brought into public view by the People and we will begin the integration of such technologies into our society for our benefit.
Therefore we the People of the United States of America, as the founders and citizens of this Government hereby require the Government’s immediate compliance in this investigation. The Government must comply for we are the people and it is our right to control our Government. If the Government fails to comply sufficient action must be taken to ensure compliance.

Please note this is not a petition. This is more of a search warrant than anything the government has commited crimes by keeping aliens and UFO technology secret and we demand a searech to see if there they actually are.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
But take The Disclosure Project as a example of how tough it is.

I like the fact you are doing this, but i wouldnt expect the Government to do anything about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Uniderth,
I wish you the best also. This has been tried before with out much sucess so
for takeing it on.
one idea might be to target people who have not yet been elected to public office.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I realize this will be very difficult but at least it may help open the secrecy a little bit more.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by uniderth]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by uniderth
This is a letter that will be sent to the President of the United States after a sufficient number of people have signed it.

Hi Uniderth,

You may be interested in this thread on ATS:

Petitions to the United Nations (and others)

It refers to several previous attempts to gather signatures for various letters, declarations and petitions.

More details are given in my email on UFO Updates at the link below:

UFO Petitions And Wheel Reinvention

All the best,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 3-7-2006 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Taking on the US Gov, Go for it dude, god loves a trier!!

"if at first we don't succeed, Then we'll try & try again"

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
shouldn't we petition with our feet?

i think we should just march on washington
tens of thousands of people delivering a petition is far more effective

also, everyone should contact their federal representatives and encourage others that live near them to do the same

we need to get the legislature as well as the executive branch

people power!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Good Luck!

I, however, doubt that the government will let the people choose a group of 15 people to investigate all the information hidden from the public about UFOs and such.......but I could be wrong.

Best of Luck

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Personally I think your wasting your time, but its good to see someone taking the initiative!

I think your best bet is to let the people here your evidence first. Only when enough people are educated on the subject can we truly make the congress listen to us.

Even then, most congress aren't "in the loop" so to speak so they might be just as powerless to get the information disclosed as we are.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

they might be just as powerless to get the information disclosed as we are.

Exactly, hands are tied, politics does its thing.
For the people that are in the loop, there are too many reasons to keep this hidden that reasons to tell, i say.

Yes, for us it would change the world, but maybe thats what they dont want, change.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yup, i've seen simmilar attempts before. I mean look at the latest SETI flap, it has not yet made prime time news. The only thing that will grab the world's attention is when an ailen craft parks itself on Dubya's front lawn !!! Even then i bet the US Government will try and say it was a test aircraft that had to make an emergency landing! Anyone remember the Los Angeles Olympics Opening Ceromny 1984? When they had the stunt of a "UFO" descending on the stadium? The world held it's collective breath for a few moments but then realised it was just a stunt.

Best of luck anyway

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I wish you luck also.. but please remember..

ALL elected government are ''puppet governments''

They simply WILL NOT allow a four term president to learn all that is going on covertly..

They would simply take four years in office then release a book disclosing all that is going on in secret and make a FORTUNE telling all that goes on in secret without all the stress involved of ''ruling''

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Presidents currently are allowed only 2 terms.
Best of luck in your efforts, although I'm pretty sure it won't work. Kinda cool to attempt, though.

Lex

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Unfortunatly i feel this is nothing but a waste of time simply because there is nothing to disclose. There is no proof of any cover despite what you think and what others say. Unfortunatly just because you want something to be truth does not neccisarily make it so.

The letter though is well written unfortunatly you just wasted your time. As they say 'nice try but no cigar'.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Unfortunatly i feel this is nothing but a waste of time simply because there is nothing to disclose.

So why do they have top secret files?
Of course there is stuff to disclose.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"So why do they have top secret files?
Of course there is stuff to disclose."

So how exactly would you know about them if they are Top Secret.

The CIA declassified programs like MKUltra which linked them to crimes again'st humanity and documents regarding operations like Northwoods etc. IF they were going to disclose ET they would have already. Even still conspiracies this big never remain secret for as long as this has.

It is everyone's assumption that they hold Top Secret files pertaining to ET but I have yet to see anything. Bluebook and MJ-12 are about as much infor like they have.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
IF they were going to disclose ET they would have already. Even still conspiracies this big never remain secret for as long as this has.

Its called a cover up.

It is everyone's assumption that they hold Top Secret files pertaining to ET but I have yet to see anything. Bluebook and MJ-12 are about as much infor like they have.

There not good sources, swayed in their assumption.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The government have secrets about UFO's ofcourse they do, they also have secrets regarding our own military technology , and they'll use that as their excuse for keeping us all well away from the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
"Its called a cover up."

It seems the government is rather incompetent at covering things up.

Look at Watergate for example or the Iraq war. This cover up has no basis other then speculative theory. Can you proove there is a cover up? Of course not yet everyone says they know for a fact.

I suggest people start procuring the evidence needed to proove a cover up.

The thing about this theory is that so many people would have to be involved that someone would have leaked the smoking gun a long time ago. No one has done this yet which is the reason why the alien theory community is not taken seriously by anyone except the beleivers. Again just because you want there to be a cover up does not make it so.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There is lots of evidence. Tons of UFO sightings that cant be explained by anything but Alien Spacecraft. Nasa crews have seen tons of spacecraft. Anyway thats the point where we are at now. Gathering the evidence. All we need is enough to show that the government is probably hiding something. then we present this evidence to the world and show that the government is possibly commiting crimes against humanity by keeping this stuff secret. We also present why keeping this stuff secret is a crime for example we could find the cure for cancer with alien technology or free energy. Rid the world of poverty. The list goes on and on.

After that we get people to sign this letter but signatures arent enough. We need people willing to act. we need people prepared to protest economically, socially, politically. Now this is just and example but think for a moment if the most of the people in the USA turned against BUSH and the SEnate and all that and Elected a new President and Senate, etc. The just turn away from him and don't aknowledge his authority. The people would form a new army etc. It's that easy to take the Leaders of the US out of power. But that is just an example. But when I talk about protesting I dont mean walking down some street carrying signs. I mean really protesting like refusing to accept dollars and printing our own currency stuff like that. That's protesting. And thats what we would do if the Government refuses to let us investigate. We just turn away from them.

What if we set up a world wide group of people to capyure aliens and alien spacecraft. A spaceshipo goes down and we make sure we get there first. Or setup a way to capture aliens at an abductees house. Just some thoughts.

If anyone wants to help on this project I will need people to help build the website and people to gather convincing evidence. Just contact me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join