It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden chair - Time machine, England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
A few years ago, i read about a golden chair or something that was in an area protected by the military. I think it was in Salisbury. It had ley line connections to other ancient points of interest in the UK such as stone henge. I have searched google so that i could present it here on ATS and i could find nothing! I cant remember the full details of it but i heard that it is possibly some sort of time machine used hundreds of years ago. The fact that it is on a military base makes me wonder and i want to find out more!

Has anyone else heard of this and if so, i would like a link to some info so i can refresh my memory.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sounds interesting but i cant seem to find a thing on it,
im sure others will help try and get links,

Ill have a word about and see what i can find out
illpost any findings here

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The only thing I found about Time machine in Englad was this here:

Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, England, 1973

Time machine

For rest i just found some crappy logs, readt this one if you got time to spend. Some dude sayes he traveled back in time for his grandfather PC.

Time travel LOG

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thats John Titor.
If you do a search for him top right, you will find lots.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Thanks asala

None of the above are what i have read about. It's really bugging me now because at the time i found quite a bit on it. (Im talking about 2-3 yrs ago now).

It was some kind of golden chair or something that was underground and in some sort of military base that was inaccessible by the public. I read that it could be a portal to another dimension or a 'time machine'. IT was situated on a ley line and was somewhere in the southern part of England. Its strange that there seems to be no sign of it on the net anymore

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The "Golden Chair" is a land formation on Salisbury Plain which allegedly sits on several ley lines. The whole area has two particularly interesting features:

1. It is simply stuffed with ancient monuments, barrows, earthworks etc. as well as being one of the most active areas in the country for UFO sightings.

2. It is the playground of the army and huge areas of the plain are firing ranges and exercise grounds.

The coincidence (?) of these two features mean that it is hardly surprising that there is a degree of speculation regarding many activities in the area. It's not that the area is protected by the military as such, it's just not a safe place for all the obvious reasons.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by timeless test]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Thanks asala

None of the above are what i have read about. It's really bugging me now because at the time i found quite a bit on it. (Im talking about 2-3 yrs ago now).

It was some kind of golden chair or something that was underground and in some sort of military base that was inaccessible by the public. I read that it could be a portal to another dimension or a 'time machine'. IT was situated on a ley line and was somewhere in the southern part of England. Its strange that there seems to be no sign of it on the net anymore

Well try to find some info it cos you got me curios now, are you shure it was not a book you read? English are fond of writing fiction book son Time machines.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
where did you find that info timeless test? I knew i wasn't dreaming lol.

It's definitely not a book i read!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Sorry, no link in the original post.

forum.noblerealms.org...

- trust that kind of link is allowed mods...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hmm, who is this Joseph guy and where did he get his info from? I'm wondering if this is what i read back then. I'd like to see some pics of the place and some factual info...

new topics

top topics

join