It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian war on Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I just wanted to speak my hart out on all this war against Terror.

Russia has been at war with Afganistan and Tjetjenie for a long time now, befor the 9/11 happening all the other countries were so empathiek on the "terrorists" human rights and such where medlded in the affair Us saying wat russia does is just barbarick and son on.

Well lets see now wat happened:

Iraq was invaded Oil has been stolen People from iraq been raped tortured and are humiliated in many difrent ways.

And no one is doing ANYTHing (well almost anything against it). yes lets close that prison and do like it never happened. Where are the whining human rights organisation where is red cross where is the boycot against US like there was with Russia.

People must understand when "terrorists blow up a house with 300 epeople libving it and do that EVERY SINGLE YEAR (by now they comited somany crimes that its to horrible to mention) markets are unsave subwase are terrorised.

You cant say oooh poor terrorists why cant we leave them alone they are people to. BOOOL sh*t they are animals in my eyes. We are whining about innocents get hurt in a war yes well they do. But wat about innocent people that already have died? Cos they dont blow up a goverment building but ONLY civilians.

So now US is a target aswell everyone ampatiseses with that...well I dont care tbh about them...cos now they can feel how it is and maybe can start dealing with it like some other countries been dealing for AGES.

i know its harsh for me to say all this things but there is nothing nice to say and i cant be to friendly about a country that has a double moral!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Vitali your claims are correct but you wont get any support from this forum because this forum is dominated by the people from the english speaking countries for whom BBC, CNN and FOX news speak the ultimate truth............

and in those news sources when a man attacks people in USA or UK they become "terrorists" but when some b_astards kill our innocent children they become "chechen rebels" or "separatist " or " Gunmen " but never "terrorists"

Hypocricy is another name for US foreign policy

In their war against terrorism Pakistan -(a country whose Govt funds terrorists against India ) is their closest ally

Again the President of Pakistan is a military General who captured Power from Pakistan's democratically elected President of Pakistan ...now we see Mr bush Shaking hands with Gen Musharaff....and the same Bush lectures about "decline of democracy" and "Rule of law" to President Putin (a man who has 80 % Russian support)

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well as an American I consider the Chechens terrorists and am actually in sympathy with you, kind of like calling al quiada in Iraq insurgents when they are foriegn terrorist killing anyone they can, media is the problem they are too pc and too sensationalistic with everything.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i thought it was the former USSR are that inavded Afganistan and got beaten the ***** by the mujahadeen

US is a target for its own reasons after decades of stupid foreign policies they have craeted thousends of terrorists best one known today as alqaeda led by the same man that was best pals with the current president prob still is since he pops up for PI when bush needs the push.

they dug them selves a hole and kept digging creating more fanatics as they killed innacent people in their quest to get rid of the inigma they put in place.

for a country that is over 100 years it has done alot of damage in human life only to be beaten by the nazis (maybe) in terms of taking human life coming second

on the Chechens i dont see them as terrorists (maybe those that commit acts of violance against cuvilians) they want there own country russia on one hand wants to keep it (guess they have lost alot since the break up of the USSR)

when the US bombs and kills an entire family that to is a terrorist attack with one diffrence they will never be brought to justice.

also Musharaff is stepping down as general of the pak armed forces.

in my eyes anyone that can kill anyone in cold blood condone the deaths of others in any shape or form is an barberic animal which should be wiped off the face of the planet

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i thought it was the former USSR are that inavded Afganistan and got beaten the ***** by the mujahadeen

Of course the US helped those mujahedeen. And then there was US ran away from Vietnam with 3 times as many casualties as Russians had in Afganistan.

on the Chechens i dont see them as terrorists (maybe those that commit acts of violance against cuvilians) they want there own country russia on one hand wants to keep it (guess they have lost alot since the break up of the USSR)

The Chechens fighting in the first was could be called rebels or even freedom fighters by some liberals.

But do not forget how the war started. Chechens did not just declare their independence and want to live happily ever after. They overthrew the communists in power. Then they decided that in order to have an independent Islamic nation, then first needed to get rid of anyone within who could protest. So they started killing ethnic Russian living in Chechnya (35% population in 1991), and driving them from their homes. Is this not ethnic cleansing. They raided Russian army warehouses, even assaulted Russian patrolmen. Only after all that Russia decided to intervene.

The terrorists fighting in Chechnya now are not those same rebels as 10 years ago (those are all dead, or joined the Russian side like the current leader Kadyrov). They are professional warlords, recruiting Arab fighters to their gangs, and kiddnapping people for money. They are not interested in peace or indepenence. They are interested in chaos where there criminal activities can flourish.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

US is a target for its own reasons after decades of stupid foreign policies they have craeted thousends of terrorists best one known today as alqaeda led by the same man that was best pals with the current president prob still is since he pops up for PI when bush needs the push.

they dug them selves a hole and kept digging creating more fanatics as they killed innacent people in their quest to get rid of the inigma they put in place.

for a country that is over 100 years it has done alot of damage in human life only to be beaten by the nazis (maybe) in terms of taking human life coming second

when the US bombs and kills an entire family that to is a terrorist attack with one diffrence they will never be brought to justice.

also Musharaff is stepping down as general of the pak armed forces.

in my eyes anyone that can kill anyone in cold blood condone the deaths of others in any shape or form is an barberic animal which should be wiped off the face of the planet

Thank you for youre vieuw.

i just wanted to add, Do you know where the most drugs like opium comes from?
Yes Afganistan (one of them)

US gave Afganistan 10 Million Dollar for crop production but the Afgan people didnt see any real profit in it so they build up An Opium feald...

Us gave them Stingers for defence....guess they used them on US choppers (Americans got shot down by there own missiles) aside with Russian planes and such.

Now its all about power struggel and bringing countries in descredit. Look at wat happened in ukraine.....

Same thing happened in Azerbadjan they sided with US and EU hoping in for help but thats plain stupied cos after elections they were droped....

While other countries try to be friends with there neighbors The formar states of USSR are being seduced by free west just for one reason to elianate Russia...But i dont fear cos.

If poo happenes Russia China and Arab countries are VERY VERY good friends...and No one likes US so lets see how many peole live in our allience and want to die for there rights vs non Democratic US who will rather stab there neighbor for there own interests instead of fighting for the common cause.

And last thing, i really hope and i do really hope youre not saying that we lost In WWII cos becos of the russians (most part) you are not speaking German now....

Its All politics and if youre to blind to open youre eyes i can only feel sorry for you.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
^yes the us helped the mujahadeen (mostly the radicals) read this

and its ironic that the us is always bit in the right side by the seeds that it sews

and you do know that drugs trade and produce in afgan was very little before the us invaded since the taliban had a hard stance against drug farmers, under US control drug farmers have had more freedom to grow drugs.
guess the US goverment will get some good cash after seizing a large amount when it arrives on their soil.

nothings all politics just plain greed and ignorance

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I still don't know why to this day everybody calls Chechnyans terrorists.

Russia has been mass murdering women,children in Chehnya since the last couploe of hundred years before the modern wave of islamic whabbi terrorist ideology even existed.

This happened before beslan:
www.hrvc.net...

look at the mass graves created by the "brave" russian soldiers against the "evil" muslim chechnyans:
www.hrvc.net...

and there torture techniqes used against chechnyans.
www.hrvc.net...

And here is photograghic proof that Russians have destoryed Schools in Chechnya before the Chechnyans even touched a School in Russia(Beslan School) :

what the russians did to school in chechnya:
www.hrvc.net...

and then they shelled a school :
www.hrvc.net...

they also destroy a childrens youth centre in chechnya by bombing it :
www.hrvc.net...

The Russians also carried out mass bombings against Civillian Targets in Chechnya.

www.hrvc.net...
www.hrvc.net...
www.hrvc.net...

I will never see the Chechnyans as terrorists and that goes for alot of other people too. The Russians are animals like the Nazis in there war crimes against women and children.

Chechnya is actually the most saddest story of out life times not just becuase of the mass crimes that where carried out but becuase the world goes out of it's way to try and ignore it and pretend as of none of this stuff ever happened to the Chechnyans and as if it was the Chechnyans who are the ones who are the terrorists.

Russia are the real terrorists. And thats a fact.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
I still don't know why to this day everybody calls Chechnyans terrorists.

Russia has been mass murdering women,children in Chehnya since the last couploe of hundred years before the modern wave of islamic whabbi terrorist ideology even existed.

This happened before beslan:
www.hrvc.net...

look at the mass graves created by the "brave" russian soldiers against the "evil" muslim chechnyans:
www.hrvc.net...

and there torture techniqes used against chechnyans.
www.hrvc.net...

And here is photograghic proof that Russians have destoryed Schools in Chechnya before the Chechnyans even touched a School in Russia(Beslan School) :

what the russians did to school in chechnya:
www.hrvc.net...

and then they shelled a school :
www.hrvc.net...

they also destroy a childrens youth centre in chechnya by bombing it :
www.hrvc.net...

The Russians also carried out mass bombings against Civillian Targets in Chechnya.

www.hrvc.net...
www.hrvc.net...
www.hrvc.net...

I will never see the Chechnyans as terrorists and that goes for alot of other people too. The Russians are animals like the Nazis in there war crimes against women and children.

Chechnya is actually the most saddest story of out life times not just becuase of the mass crimes that where carried out but becuase the world goes out of it's way to try and ignore it and pretend as of none of this stuff ever happened to the Chechnyans and as if it was the Chechnyans who are the ones who are the terrorists.

I agree that war is not an awnser:

The pictures just proved that wat we were saying is true.....most of the bodies you see are the Russian Checheniens and not the moslim part...They have been secretly killed tapped (tape goes to there foreign support as proove) and then burried.

The schools and other civilian building are not destroyed for funn, but at that time the cowerdly terrorists were hiding in those buildings with CHILDREN at there side (cos they are COWERDS) thinking i can shoot at russinas but they wont shoot back cos its a school...well # that imo...sorry for language.

read this:
The Associated Press reporter also telephoned Valentina Melnikova, head of the Soldiers' Mothers of Russia, an organization that works to protect Russian military draftees from official and unofficial abuses. Based on her own group's sources, such as soldiers' families, she said they estimate that about 11,000 servicemen have been killed in Chechnya and more than 30,000 wounded since the current war began. Their estimate for the earlier Chechen war, which lasted from 1994 to 1996, is 14,000 dead as compared with the official figure of 5,500.

Source:

Read it

Its just barbarick way....You kidanp some1 you slit there throat and send the video to there family...its Like the FAMILY can do something about it.....

We can ompare Russia and Chechnya with US and Cuba (in only one thing)

US left cuba alone now tons and tons of coce and other drugs are beeing send to the world and kills Milions of people just cause they ddnt want to do something about it.

Russia didnt want the Afgans/chechens to be the second columbia so they interfeared. They way they did it is maybe not totaly corect but it saved more lives then it ruined.....

So wat should we have done difrent then?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitali

The pictures just proved that wat we were saying is true.....most of the bodies you see are the Russian Checheniens and not the moslim part...They have been secretly killed tapped (tape goes to there foreign support as proove) and then burried.

Actually there pictures are muslim chechnyans who where killed by the russians.

The schools and other civilian building are not destroyed for funn, but at that time the cowerdly terrorists were hiding in those buildings with CHILDREN at there side (cos they are COWERDS) thinking i can shoot at russinas but they wont shoot back cos its a school...well # that imo...sorry for language.

Actually no.

The schools where not hit becuase there where "terrorists" hiding in the schools but they where hit becuase Russia mass carpet bombed and artillery striked cities and civillian target during the wars between 1992-1998 killing everyone and anyone during that time. This destroyed the schools. Russia knew perfectly well that there where schools,hospitols and civillian building all around the area and yet the purposly attacked them even though there where no terrorists or fighters inside them.

I repeat these schools where NOT destroyed becuase of terrorists hiding there but where destoryed during Russian terrorist attacks against civillians.

Russia didnt want the Afgans/chechens to be the second columbia so they interfeared. They way they did it is maybe not totaly corect but it saved more lives then it ruined.....

Russia tried to colonize afghanistan not trying to help them.

So wat should we have done difrent then?

Seriously i can' even answer that question becuase it's too big and complex to answer with only 6500 letter max allowance of charecters.

But i will say that russia should have never carpet bombed Grozny or even artillery striked it either which caused tens of thousands of civillinas there lives and hundreds of thousands of civillian building to get damaged.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by iqonx]

[edit on 6-7-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

tp://www.hrvc.net/htmls/images_3.htm[/url]

Firstly Inspite of all thse claims and half truth "proofs" by you and others most chechens (80%)still prefer to stay with Russia ...well tha's not only Russian Claim....BBC a news Media that always criticizes Russia accepts the fact ...if you want I can search the link for you......

Secondly even if I accept that all the claims by you agaist Russian torture to be true :
The same things apply to Americans and British and what they did in Afganistan Iraq and Vietnam

so when Russians tortures civialians you call them terrorists ..well and fine.................... but when Chechens blackmail and kill innocent Children they are not Terrorists????? Excellent logic .... just becoz all of you have only one thing in common .....circumcision?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Actually there pictures are muslim chechnyans who where killed by the russians.

Thats not stated anywere, and when you look at the relatives they dont look muslim to me.

Actually no.

The schools where not hit becuase there where "terrorists" hiding in the schools but they where hit becuase Russia mass carpet bombed and artillery striked cities and civillian target during the wars between 1992-1998 killing everyone and anyone during that time. This destroyed the schools. Russia knew perfectly well that there where schools,hospitols and civillian building all around the area and yet the purposly attacked them even though there where no terrorists or fighters inside them.

Ok i just wander how do you know that? i know wat carpet bombs do...and i know they were worned waaay befor they did that....but how do you know there were NO terrorists in those buildngs?

Russia tried to colonize afghanistan not trying to help them.

Ahm lol.......are you serius about this?

who needs a desert.....

Seriously i can' even answer that question becuase it's too big and complex to answer with only 6500 letter max allowance of charecters.

But i will say that russia should have never carpet bombed Grozny or even artillery striked it either which caused tens of thousands of civillinas there lives and hundreds of thousands of civillian building to get damaged.

Well i agree on this with you it was harsh and in the end didnt solve that much.

And you dont need 6500 symbols to talk to me, we can talk about this stem at a time.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thats not stated anywere, and when you look at the relatives they dont look muslim to me.

Chechnyans look like white people becuase thats what they are they will look 100% just like Russians so obviously there relatives will not look like muslims(arabs) but will look llike white people.

What alot of people don't understand is Arabs are not the dominate muslims of the world they are only

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Chechnyans look like white people becuase thats what they are they will look 100% just like Russians so obviously there relatives will not look like muslims(arabs) but will look llike white people.

What alot of people don't understand is Arabs are not the dominate muslims of the world they are only

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maloy

Of course the US helped those mujahedeen. And then there was US ran away from Vietnam with 3 times as many casualties as Russians had in Afghanistan.

So did the former USSR in Vietnam, but that is not the primary reason they both lost the wars. During that time, and actually right now, the armies don't adopt the tactics of their enemies. The US and Soviet army both aren't based on fighting guerrilla wars. That's why the Soviets lost so much men in Afghanistan, and that's why the US lost so many men in Vietnam, and now in Iraq.

Originally posted by prelude

so when Russians tortures civialians you call them terrorists ..well and fine.................... but when Chechens blackmail and kill innocent Children they are not Terrorists????? Excellent logic .... just becoz all of you have only one thing in common .....circumcision?

I agree with you the current Chechens are terrorists indeed. No matter for what cause you fight killing children and innocent people can not be described as anything else than an act of terrorism.

The funny thing, however, is when you ask a Turk: what do you think of the PKK? He'll most likely answer: They are terrorists. If you ask the same Turk: What do you think of the Chechen fighters? He'll most likely answer: ''They are fighting for a good cause, namely: to liberate Chechnya from Russian rule.

No matter for what cause you fight, in my opinion PKK, the Chechen fighters, the IRA, the ETA are all terrorist organizations, but, the countries/unions take place caused this problem themselves. Russia should have said ages ago you can become independent if the majority of your people wants it. Instead, Russia prefers a dictatorial system rather than a democratic, all with one purpose: to keep the ''Union'' together.

new topics

top topics

join