It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street lights going out when you walk under them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Do you have any siblings who may have experienced these symptoms?>never asked..My older sister is diagnosed as bi-polar as well as my father..

Have you researched the internet thoroughly to see if there have been any recent postings regarding mutilations that happened that you may not have been aware of?>nah,never really felt it was that important to..

Ever have dreams of vampires or monsters looming over you at night looking at you?,or falling but not getting hurt at the bottom?>I have had the typical as your falling asleep feeling of falling and violenty waking one self up...But never of anyone hovering over me..

I havent really pressed the issue on serching for answers,It has just always happened to me,my mother swears I'm phycic,but to me its just me..no need to look for answers..But if there is anyproof that shows up,I would certainly say,i geuss I am..lol

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izafyre
Hi all,
I'm a slider too! LOL... I was wondering how many of you have rh negative blood, or have parents that are rh negative??? I run a network for rh negative people, and this is always a hot point. ALWAYS.

Hey Izafyre,

My mother is RH negative. Interesting connection! I would be interested in more information about your rh negative network. Could you point me to a link or something? Thanks!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthFairie

I can relate to the "negativity side of things" as this strongly occurred to me also with light bulbs and electricity appliances. -Though I don't feel its the same case with the "street lights" going off as I was psychologically calm at the time. The street lights occurred frequently for me for at a stretch of more than 10 yrs. In the last 6 yrs things have slowed down, meaning it now happens on occasion. To the question about seeings things in the sky. the answer is Yes and many times to that. -cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This happens to me too! for atleast 10 years now. Its usually always the same one aswell!!!! but sometimes its bigger effects. one day i had 5 lights in a row go out and they only seem to come on after ive went passed like say 20-30 meters or something from the light. today as i was walking home the one outside my house went out (that one has never went out on me before). My state of mind while it happens though is like a daydream kind of thing, i really dont understand...i feel there is a message or sign about it but i dont know. I have no siblings. Im not Aquarius im Sagittarius xD

ps just realised this is a massive bump to this thread haha! sorry xD

edit on 19-12-2010 by Detrucci because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2010 by Detrucci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Each and every one of you take your video cameras and go out and show me. I am not joking, if this is a constant record it...

Enter: I don't have a cam, my phone died, my dog ate it. =)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
Each and every one of you take your video cameras and go out and show me. I am not joking, if this is a constant record it...

Enter: I don't have a cam, my phone died, my dog ate it. =)
thats a good idea actually... il try and get something of it

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's SO, SO very hard to take a camera and walk with it under a light.

in before "my camera doesn't work around me, I am THAT magical!"

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
I had this problem off and on. I never figured it out at the times it happened often - but now, looking back - it was usualy in times of high stress (not bad stress nessisarily). And often when the emotions are running high in a good way (love).

This has happend to me always in times of negative stress, at the moment I dislike where I am living hoping to move asap, outside my bedroom is a street light whenever I go there the light goes off, they have changed the bulb repeatedly because of complaints.

This first happend when I split up with my husband, my daughter would go walking with me street lights would go off, sometimes the whole road other times just one or two.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have had this exact thing happen to me for as long as I can remember. It has been getting stronger I guess you can say, with more lights going out and from further distances. This is where it really gets freaky. A day or 2 ago I was on the phone with my friend and he was making me very angry, I mean I was blinded with rage. And all of the sudden I screamed really loud and poof. Every single street light went out, my phone went dead (need a new one now) and ALL the houses on the block went dark. And I felt... energized. Its crazy. I dont know whats happening but I dont think I hate it...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I made a thread about my story earlier, timely bump:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll try to answer all of the questions posed.

-No planets in Aquarius whatsoever (Sun/Moon Aries conjunct; Virgo rising)
-Not psychic (the small caveat to this is in my thread)
-No belief or evidence that I was ever abducted, abused, or implanted; no marks or nosebleeds
-No siblings, so I cannot answer that part, but no one else in my family has this happen
-No nightmares of the types described except for the falling and not getting hurt - which is a VERY common dream. My recurring nightmares as a child all related to nuclear war/radiation, every last one.
-No on being Rh negative (O+, same as both my parents)
-No cattle mutilations I know of were ever in my vicinity
-No on being lactose intolerant as a child or adult; I love dairy
-No real sinus troubles; slight amblyopia in my right eye in some photos that were all taken with a flash (none noticeable except in flash photography, and not always); could be related to the fact that I am nearsighted
-No on ever seeing a UFO
-Yes on not being able to wear any kind of watch
-Yes on noticing 11:11
-Partial yes in times of extreme stress or a very good mood, but it does happen randomly

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
signs, all sign.s

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
send me a personal message if the mechanics work, so that if it's on it will turn off and if its off it will turn on.

because along time ago i noticed this happening and never checked the mechanics of how it worked.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've had many experiences now with SLI (Street Light Interference) and general techno/electro kinesis. It all started when I quit weed cold turkey at the age of 17. At the time I was highly addicted, I pretty much needed it to sleep at night. So when I quit, I ended up not being able to sleep at all for at least 3 or 4 days maybe longer (I'm 26 now so this was a long time ago). When you are awake for that long, your mind goes into over-drive and you feel extremely alert and switched on.

At the time I was very interested in the paranormal, I had been experimenting with psi and telekinesis. Being in this switched on state of mind, I began to achieve mind over matter. It started funnily enough when I went to the toilet. I was standing there, urinating normally but I decided to see if I could mentally curve the stream to one side. Suddenly, it started working! After this I decided to see what else I might be able to manipulate. I began cloud busting, stopping and moving clouds, making them grow bigger, making them cover up the sun or reveal the sun on command. I made the wind gust really strong, I made the clouds turn grey and start to rain, which turned into a huge storm! I could actually make lightening strike by triggering it with my mind! Later on that night, I was so confident in my abilities, I was looking at a street light outside and thought to myself "I can turn you off" so I concentrated and pictured it in its off-state using my focus to direct my intent. Suddenly I felt a huge surge of will power rise up in me (this was an amazing feeling) and at that exact moment the light turned off.

The next day, I drove past it with a friend and it was back on but as we drove past it, I wasn't even intending this, it exploded! my friend was like "holy # did you see that?!" I sort of just laughed and said "yeah" thinking to myself "that was me". By this point, it felt like I had a huge tidal wave of energy following behind me everywhere I went. I still hadn't been able to sleep and my body was getting really worn out. That night I decided to drink some alcohol to get to sleep which worked. When I woke up in the morning my mind was so scrambled! I had some really intense dreams, and when I awoke I had a vivid image of a skull n bones and the number 666.

My mind deteriorated throughout the day and I ended up in a mental hospital. I quickly lost that mind-over-matter ability, but to this day I still do have some remnants of that ability. Mainly the ability to effect the weather and lights. I've found that certain emotions and emotional states can trigger it. It makes sense... the word emotion means energy in motion, and when you consider that everything at its core level is energy, and everything is connected, and that we are electromagnetic beings by nature then its not too far-fetched to think that we can effect our surroundings.

Well take what you will from this, I'm not going to try and defend what I experienced... either you believe me or you don't, either way if you've read this far then you've just read a very interesting story!

edit on 19-3-2011 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by signaltonoise

Ya this happens to me constantly. I don't have a car now, but when I did it happened to me driving as well. I walk to the grocery store and there's one streetlight that will turn off as I go under it on the way there ( every time) and on my way back it will turn back on. Also I have friends who complain that I "steal bandwidth" with my presence. They're only joking of course, but the joke did start because two or three times in a row their internet would stop working as soon as I walked into their appartment. (this happens to my brother as well)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That have happen to me a number of times .. cant count them
i always felt that i was the cause

not only undernealt but 10 meter away before i pass with my car
one time 3 streets light went off
this happen very randomly and not everytime .. so it maybe nothing
or
my body make a lot of static electricity

cant throw lightning bolts yet

edit on 3/19/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That used to happen to me a lot when I ran near the beach in the evenings. The sidewalk lights would turn off one by one as I passed them. I thought it was pretty cool.

It probably had something to do with static energy since I wore a ton of clothes (it was cold).

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed to see it happens to so many people lol...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This used to happen to me a LOT, not any specific streetlight, but various ones, would go out when I walked or drove under them. it happened so much I began to get a little freaked out by it frankly. everyone told me it was coincidence, but it did happen during a specifically stressful time in my life. I am at peace a lot more lately and have not had it happen in quite a long time.....

not sure why, just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Definitely something I've noticed in my own time. Back in michigan when I'd be in the next town over there was always a specific one that responded quite well to my presence, me and my cousin both noticed it since we usually were together when it happened, but it occurred other than that time. I have a lot of time to notice this event since I work as a pizza boy :3, haven't really tried forcing it yet..... but something happened earlier this week, for once.... it wasn't at night.... I was doing my driving as usual and on my way back from a delivery I noticed a couple lights turning on during a regular sunny day as I passed under.

I know all of us creatures give off electrical signals due to my shark research (sharks can actually sense the pulse your heart gives off, and uses this to find prey, pretty cool stuff) so I don't doubt that electronics can be effected by the pulses we give off. As someone earlier mentioned I think your mental state might play into it, I noticed the lights tend to turn off only when i'm in a negative, and turn on when i'm in a good mood. Which during my deliveries..... i'm meditating in my own way; good music.... just taking into perspective how beautiful the area is around here, how happy I am to be working, that kind of stuff..... I get myself into a state where I can start to incite this ability by music and thought www.thenakedscientists.com... , which is pretty much the manipulation of the mechanism that controls that sensation that you get when you get goosbumps; I feel a flood of tingling greatness go down my spine and flood into my limbs. I just end up feeling great and work just flys by. If state of mind has anything to do with it..... then there is likely a connection between the two. I'm big into energy manipulation so i speculate there might be a drawing/eminating of an energy in an electrical sense.

Im kind of wary of developing it into much though cause I'm not to keen of the idea of messing with the electrical pulses going through my brain and heart, that and if others are fking up credit cars, last thing I want to do is start #ing up my electronics.

I'll see if i can get some more results via my will, and maybe in unison with the technique I use to incite the hair raising sensations.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I've had a countless number of street lights turn off as I passed underneath, but an entire street (one by one as I passed underneath) only three or four times. I always find that it happens on nights I feel most dissociated from my body, lost in my thoughts and vaguely feeling like I'm floating around everywhere within my sight.

Another strange thing; I used to have a cd radio that'd turn static-y (playing cds not radio) whenever my hand got too close (within 1 foot to 6 inches), always focusing on the side my hand was nearest to. I used to entertain myself playing with it, waving my hand left to right and back and forth in front of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SirRebrl

If you get a cheap radio transmitter for say like an ipod, like i've got you can easily notice the human interferrence/apmplification of the transmitting music; I hold the thing and the music sounds far clearer than anywhere else in the car, even being in closer proximity of the antenna.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join