It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting in SFV (LA, CA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have to say that this one of of the most incredible moments of my life. And the best part of it all is that I had 5 other witnesses with me who all saw what I did. I had to go to NUFORC first but ATS was right after...

The object was seen only 40 minutes ago, around 8:30PM PST in Northridge, CA. The object was first thought to be baloons because of its lumpy shape, but eventually became one spherical dark object. First we noticed a red light moving across the surface. It looked like it was scrolling more than blinking which was very odd. I then started seeing light flashes in a rotating orbital pattern all around the object. Since our eyes play tricks on us, especially in the sky I thought it was completely halucinating. I then asked my GF if she could POSSIBLY even see anything like the lights i was seeing, and she told me "Yes I see a field of lights around the objects and its making a sphere or field". This was then confirmed by the 4 others in attendance. We all watched in awe for a few minutes until squinting wouldnt work as it moved north and dusk set in. It was agreed that we all saw a dark object which was lumpy or perhaps conjoined spheres which then became a total sphere with a red scrolling light and an orbiting field of lights around it.

If anyone has seen or read, heard, anything really about UFOs with these type of fields around them please let me know. It was quite a show, it wasnt like the typical dancing orbs of light which are quite large and spherical, these lights when illuminated looked like threads of lights creating a sphere around the object, so beautiful but still hard to see. I cant think of what else to write, so if you would like to know more info please ask away!

[edit on 113131p://2116 by Organic Shadow]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.bugimus.com...

could it of been that?

Do you think the UFO was in some sort of self contained cloud? How fast did it go?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
No it was definitely not that plane. This object was not moving at high speeds, more like hovering and then slowly gaining altitude and heading north. The cloud we saw around it was very visible and was made of fast moving lights or energy

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have heard that the Russians and the Americans on a lesser level have been experimenting with Plasma Stealth, in which they release plasma around the aircraft to create a vacume of low pressure for the craft to fly through. Could this cloud of been plasma?

Did the craft perform any moves that would seem impossible by todays aviation standards, if so what were they?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seems simliar to what we saw. The craft only made one arc manuver which seemed odd but other than that it was stationary to our reference point.

top topics

join