It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it against ATS rules to post storys relating to David Icke ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In the week past i read a thread about how Mr Icke was being blackmailed buy some nut case, after my lunch break at work i returned to ATS to read replys and the thread was gone
?. Anyway that week i was chatting with a mate on MSN also a member on ATS and told him about this story, we found the source of the story at Ickes site. Anyway Denied reposted the story only to have the thread removed for a second time with NO EXPLANATION from the MODS. Could some please
explain either:

1. Where in the ATS rules does it state that David Icke is not to be posted ?
2. Why there was NO EXPLANATION for the deletion of this threads ?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Please can one of the MOD please explain why linking daivd Ickes site is against ATS rules ?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
you need to repost in another forum...the board forum, and perhaps you will get an answer...

peace

dalen

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
#1 - no rule states that
#2 - no idea, but you probably got a u2u from whoever deleted it. ask them

Likely the thread broke some other rule. There are tons of threads about Icke and his theories on ATS, so that isn't it. Based on your second post, I am wondering, did you just post a link to Icke's website and then have no comments in your post? Because that would cause the mods to delete the post, regardless of the link's content.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I am wondering, did you just post a link to Icke's website and then have no comments in your post?

It was not me that posted it the second time it was Denied and no it was just not a link but the full story. Also there was no reply from the mod who deleted the thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Thats right, i would like to know why, after all it is news no?

I wondered how it broke t+c, did they see the post as some sort of advertisement of his problem??

I would like to know, and doesn't ATS want a discussion on this??

Mods?

I did ask for an explanation, but none was given.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It's against the T&C to copy and past complete articles, usually 1 to 3 paragraphs that you find important to the idea that you are trying to relay to the members of ATS with a link and properly formatted to ATS guidelines.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
ok i will try again, but i didnt copy the entire page only selected parts.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
It's against the T&C to copy and past complete articles

This i completely understand, but if this was the case then why did the MOD not communicate that in the U2U ?.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reposted here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thets see what happens.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
didn't ATS have a whole david icke board at one point?

i'm pretty sure icke is fair game on this site

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think maybe this particular Icke story keeps getting deleted because he is asking for Financial support at the bottom of the article, although I maybe wrong. Whoever deleted the threads should have explained the reasons in a u2u, though. Did they not do this?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Communication_Burger]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
No, its far from illegal to post David Ickes stuff at this site. Hell, there are more threads about him than there are the more respected researchers.

I think David Icke even has his own forum on here too?

new topics

top topics

join