It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus X-72 & Tsar Vladimir

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl

ivanova- are you an orthodox christian too? have you heard anything from anyone of authority within the church that suggests the same as you. im not saying that i disagree either...im just asking a lot of questions so i can get the clearest picture

i took a look at your website too...you post some intriguing concepts. i have yet another question for you..when do you propose all of this will happen..him becoming the tsar?
thanks a bunch for making this thread though, it is very interesting

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

I am Orthodox Christian.

Throughout history there have been men [ and women ]
who are sent at critical times with a special message...
and by necessity, they must remain outside the Church.

Russians call these messengers of God, Holy Fools.

I am not worthy to be called that... but I have been given
a message to proclaim.

My website was my humble beginnings = Y2K

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Ivanova]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl

I have yet another question for you..when do you propose all of this will happen..
him becoming the tsar?

He is already God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !

He has yet to be revealed to the world.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ivanova,

please dont take my questions as disagreeing with you i honestly am just trying to learn more. so, ok do you have any other basis in prophecy that he is really sent by God, because Nostradamus to me isnt a really good source. and ive spoken with 2 orthodox priests about him and they're take on nostradamus was that he was not supported by the church. as for the holy fools thing, i know about them but they're supported by the church, not always within the church however. do you have any other support other than nostradamus?

also, i get that you are saying he already has been called by God, but doesnt putin have to declare tsarism back in place? and what is important about bringing it back? is there a reason why he cant fulfill his duties through the current form of democracy they already have?

thank you for answering all my questions, i really appreciate it

Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I am Orthodox Christian.
Throughout history there have been men [ and women ]
who are sent at critical times with a special message...
and by necessity, they must remain outside the Church.

Russians call these messengers of God, Holy Fools.

I am not worthy to be called that... but I have been given
a message to proclaim.

My website was my humble beginnings = Y2K

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Ivanova]

Ivanova/
Yes these people ''holy fools'' are procalimed as such because they lead a life in pleasing God.
They NEVER allowed themselves to be known while alive....and would often pretend to be foolish...
They did what they did for Gods EYES only.
"Let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing," and, "Do your good works in secret so that your father who sees you in secret can reward you openly." ....as it is written in the Scriptures.

Here , today, people do things for other people to see ....so they can be ''Exalted'' and feel like they are worthy to be in such a position...
I cannot judge you,for who you say,you are or what has been given to you.

here is a site that speaks of 'Fools for Christ''.....below.

The holy fool accepts this situation with unconditional humility.

helen

(edit to correct quote)

[edit on 7/6/2006 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ivanova you seem pretty fanatical. I have heard of Putin being the antichrist but not some savior like you insist to be true. When you look at him, he just doesn't seem to be what you crack him up to be. And remember he was an ex KGB guy.

Have you ever thought that the dragon in revelations is Red China (symbol is a dragon), and they invade Russia because they know a lot of Russia's military tech and want resources, etc. And the Eagle that "carries the woman who gave birth", is America (whose symbol is the eagle)?

12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

And maybe this passage: 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Means that Putin is the one who causes many problems.

In revelations it shows that an eagle saves a woman (you call russia) from the dragon (you call russia's enemies).

So I don't know what you are talking about Putin being the savior, and the godsend Tzar...

[edit on 7-7-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Have you ever thought that the dragon in revelations is Red China (symbol is a dragon), and they invade Russia because they know a lot of Russia's military tech and want resources, etc. And the Eagle that "carries the woman who gave birth", is America (whose symbol is the eagle)?

12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

And maybe this passage: 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Means that Putin is the one who causes many problems.

In revelations it shows that an eagle saves a woman (you call russia) from the dragon (you call russia's enemies).

So I don't know what you are talking about Putin being the savior, and the godsend Tzar...

[edit on 7-7-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

Hi RR.
hope you dont mind me answering the question for the ''Eagle'' !
The Eagle is a symbol of the Byzantium Church.

Flag of the Greek Orthodox Church....The flag is yellow with a black crowned double-headed eagle.
The double-headed eagle was the symbol of the Paleologues, the last Greek-speaking "Roman" (i.e. Byzantine) dynasty to rule from Constantinople.
Emperor Michael VIII Paliologos recaptured Constantinople from the Crusaders in 1261, from a state based in Asia Minor; the double-headed eagle symbolized the dynasty's interests in both Asia and Europe, and was kept despite the fact that virtually all of the Asian possessions were gobbled up by the Ottomans within a generation of the recapture of the City. Michael's descendants stayed on the Byzantine throne until the City and the Empire fell to the Ottomans in 1453.

more from here

Tzar Nicholas also had tattood on his back(?) an Eagle.

St Paul himself was tattooed with Christian symbols, as possibly indicated by his admission, ‘I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus’ (Gal 6:17).

Early Christianity also did this..mark of a Christian, and is done to this day by Christians mainly living in a Muslim community.(this was said in another thread.)

quote///12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle,
The interpretation in Revelation has never been easy to interpret by many......although many, do interpret it in their own words.
This can only be done with the whole Bible in mind.

The purpose of writing the Apocalypse was to portray the forthcoming battle of the Church against the forces of evil; to show the means by which the devil, with the cooperation of his slaves, wages war against goodness and truth; to give guidance to the faithful on how to overcome temptations; to portray the perdition of the enemies of the Church; and to show the final triumph of Christ over evil.

here is an understanding of Revelation .....in Orthodoxy.
Book of Revelation

helen

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

St Paul himself was tattooed with Christian symbols, as possibly indicated by his admission, ‘I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus’ (Gal 6:17).

Early Christianity also did this..mark of a Christian, and is done to this day by Christians mainly living in a Muslim community.(this was said in another thread.)

FALSE !

Tattoos are an abomination !

A violation of God's Law !

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Ivanova]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

FALSE !

Tattoos are an abomination !

A violation of God's Law !

Ivanova,
Tzar Nicholas.....had a tattoo!
Who are you to judge?
It is for God to place judgement, not for you to proclaim what is an 'Abomination'.
to the Lord.
Sorry, but you are wrong!

helen

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Who are you to judge?
It is for God to place judgement, not for you to proclaim what is an 'Abomination'.
to the Lord.
Sorry, but you are wrong!

God has already judged the matter in His Law !

Tatoos are NOT the subject of this topic !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join