It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret entrance in the Sphinx's foot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Imagine the stuff contained in those libraries under the sphynx, and the power if it got into the wrong hands

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
hmmm this is most Interesting. Yes there is something hidden beneath the sands however if it fell into the wrong hands it would become somewhat disaterous.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks.

To all who replied.

We can just hope that Dr Hawass reveils any discoveries that he may come across to the public, and doesn't leave it buried in the sands, just because it may cause us to think differently about who were the original creators of the Sphinx and the Pyramids.

I will post any updates as i become aware of them.

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
We can just hope that Dr Hawass reveils any discoveries that he may come across to the public, and doesn't leave it buried in the sands, just because it may cause us to think differently about who were the original creators of the Sphinx and the Pyramids.

Highly unlikely unfortunately. The Egyptian government is historically very much against any information or evidence that may lead to a change in what has been known as orthodox Egyptology. Admitting someone else built the monuments there would be in line with that unfortunately. It's as though they feel that being the caretakers of such an ancient site, and not the creators, makes them somehow inferior. Pride gets in the way, basically, as they don't want anyone to ever even consider that there may be another line of evidence to be considered.

I agree with THENEO that the Hall of Records has probably already been looted of anything newsworthy, with its treasures of knowledge already in use for perhaps decades. We can only hope this isn't the case, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Meanwhile, does anyone else remember FOX broadcasting an ad during the Super Bowl a few years ago for a show featuring a live exploration of the tunnels under the Sphinx? Later that week, the ad was yanked and replaced with an ad talking about excavations in the Valley of the Kings. It is my understanding that the Egyptian government pulled the plug on the Sphinx expedition and they had to switch to a site more acceptable to Dr. Hawass and company.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kobyoshimaru
"The Atlantis Blueprint" gives VERY convincing evidence of a ocean going, world wide maritme cililisation, 100000years old which knew what at least some of the earth looked like from above, somthing called the "perrin reis" map, thats not the correct name but its close - i can,t find the book. This map was drawn thousands of years ago and shows antarctica without the ice, somthing we have not known until fairly recently.

I have a similar book that is FASCINATING...and scary when you consider how this crap could be possible. The book I have is called "fingerprints of the gods" by Graham Hancock. Check it out.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
I have a similar book that is FASCINATING...and scary when you consider how this crap could be possible. The book I have is called "fingerprints of the gods" by Graham Hancock. Check it out.

FOTG is very good, as well as Message of the Sphinx (US title -- I forget the UK title, Keeper of____?), Heaven's Mirror (lots of full-color pics, almost like a school soc. studies text), and I just picked up Underworld, which is about what we find underwater at such places as Yonaguni, Japan. Underworld is quite interesting because of the time put into researching the end of the last Ice Age and where sea levels would have been at that time. It shows that we have a lot to do in terms of looking for more evidence of the past.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The library at Alexandria existed at Alexandria Egypt,

recent archeological work in the harbour underwater show that the buildings rumoured to be there were likely there, as ruins have been found in recent years (also including the massive statue at the mouth of the harbour? as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world).

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
recent archeological work in the harbour underwater show that the buildings rumoured to be there were likely there, as ruins have been found in recent years (also including the massive statue at the mouth of the harbour? as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world).

Are you referring to the Colossus or the Lighthouse?

I'd heard that they were declaring this to be the Lighthouse, but there are some who claim this to be impossible given the size and number of the blocks found and the dimensions attributed to the Lighthouse in legend. Once again though, the legends may be an exaggeration of the truth behind it.

The Colossus meanwhile was in a different city, I believe. If I recall correctly, they discovered the foot of the Colossus at the bottom of another harbor a few years back. I'm not sure when, but I know it was before the recent expeditions at Alexandria.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Koby,

here is some info I found on monoatomic gold.

this came from sessions what were posted on www.cassiopaea.org

Back when we were talking about the pit on Oak Island, and you asked me to do
some research on it, the answers I came up with were that the responsible group were alchemists. Is this correct.
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Was one of the alchemists involved Nicholas Flamel?
Q: (L) Is it true that there is an enclave of alchemists that live somewhere in the Pyrenees...
Q: (L) Is this the group that you referred to as "The Quorum" in a previous session?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Do these alchemists use this power as talked about by David Hudson to enhance their longevity and their physical health?
A: And to control.
Q: (L) Are there people in this enclave who live for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of years?
A: Open.
Q: (L) How does this monoatomic gold control others?
A: Too complex to answer tonight, as energy is waning.

Q: (L) Okay, square one: Is the quorum composed of humans who have been alchemists, who are presently in possession of a substance called "the elixir of
life" and which David Hudson calls "monoatomic gold?"
A: And much, much more! Monoatomic gold is but one minor issue here. Why get lead astray by focusing upon it solely. It would be akin to focusing on the fact
that "Batman" can fly! Is that the only important thing that "Batman" does in the story? Is it?
Q: (L) Of course not! (R) Batman fights crime!
A: What we mean is that alchemy is but one minor piece of the puzzle.
Q: (L) Okay, I understand. But, understanding the alchemical connection, and its potential for extending life and opening certain abilities, makes it more feasible
to think of a group that has been present steadily and consistently for many thousands of years on earth.
A: They are not the only ones!

Q: (L) Now, we have wondered about obtaining and taking some of this Monoatomic Gold.
A: Are you serious? How about some small helpings of arsenic, anyone?

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I went to School in Cairo in the mid 80's. One day we had a group of people in who were doing work on the Sphinx. They had "discovered" a tunnel that went through the Sphinx starting at the tail end (if I remember rightly, long time ago!)
( they had been in the tunnel and taken pictures ). Some distance into it , the tunnel was blocked with mud/water and they couldn't get any further but they raked the mud pool and found in it a boot. The boot was identified as a British issue Army boot from WWII and the team were convinced that they were the first people in this tunnel of centuries.
Also did you know the Sphinx "bleeds" at one point it was painted RED, it has "cancer" the acid rain ruining the stone, it "cries" when it rains, water collects under one of the eyes and drips down like a tear and my last fact about the Sphinx behind one of the ears a Falcon used to nest ( Falcon = Egyptian God Horus!!!)

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow..thats cool, nice find! Always cool to find out about new stuff from history!

-wD

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We better not hold our breaths waiting for Hawass to save humanity or the greater portion thereof anyways.

There is belief that he is a mason and as such is under their control. Witness the millenia celebrations in Cairo as per Masonic direction. It is likely that much of the secret ancient knowledge gained by the masons was in part retrieved via the hall of records. Whether that is recent or not I do not know.

Apparently these disks are optical and made of some kind of glass. I have read that the Atlanteans actually stored date in three dimensions (like analogue in our terms rather than just digital), via quartz crystal such that an amazing amount of data could be stored in the crystals that they manufactured. I assume that some kind of laser would read such storage devices.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
has anyone here ordered any of that white gold. IS it something you eat and live longer , whats the deal?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter

Originally posted by THENEO

Are you referring to the Colossus or the Lighthouse?

I'd heard that they were declaring this to be the Lighthouse, but there are some who claim this to be impossible given the size and number of the blocks found and the dimensions attributed to the Lighthouse in legend. Once again though, the legends may be an exaggeration of the truth behind it.

The Colossus meanwhile was in a different city, I believe. If I recall correctly, they discovered the foot of the Colossus at the bottom of another harbor a few years back. I'm not sure when, but I know it was before the recent expeditions at Alexandria.

.The Colossus was on the island of Rhodes off the coast of Turkey.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nice find, but that opening is in the back of the Sphinx, not in one of its paws. If you look at the photos closely and compare them you will notice it.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I have seen this tunnel in the back of the Sphinx before in a show With Dr Hawass he showed that one and 2 others one on the sphinx back behind its neck I cant remember were the third one was but none were shown to got to any real depth. Hawass claimed these were dug by tomb robbers looking for lost chambers under the Sphinx because such stories of these chambers underground there go back many years

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi,
Nice article.Thanks for the information

Tia,
sm

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey all,

I have personally taken great interests to such a story due to a NDE my mother had in June 2008. Her experience was so incredible that we began to make videos of her talking about it. In part 3 of the videos (I will post the link below) she talks about her and Michael (the archangel) going to Egypt and going under the Sphinx. She describes what seems to be a Hall of Records. The claims are amazing and Im sure you'll enjoy her telling her story.

Ive posted these videos a couple times in these forums...but I dont think very many have really seen them.

www.youtube.com...

That is the third video of 5 videos.

We claim no truth, only sharing the experience. My mother and brother also chat on the ATS forums.

Peace to all,
LV

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

reply to post by THENEO

Hey guys, sorry this is back tracking abit but im interested to know:
Gazrock, what historical sources are you referring to? I'd be really interested to see them if possible!
THENEO, i'd also be interested in where you read that the Dr. is a mason? If you could link me i'd be really grateful.

Thanks very much.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeCT
reply to post by Gazrok

reply to post by THENEO

Hey guys, sorry this is back tracking abit but im interested to know:
Gazrock, what historical sources are you referring to? I'd be really interested to see them if possible!
THENEO, i'd also be interested in where you read that the Dr. is a mason? If you could link me i'd be really grateful.

Thanks very much.

Gazrock knows there are no "historical sources" for Atlantis.

And, many people use "He's a MASON!!!
" as a way to account for another's point of view not matching their own.

Wasting your time, you are.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join