It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Okay I have some advide on ufo spotting...I know this may sound obvious to some, but if thats the case why is that my friends constatntly ask me "how do you always spot those things?" My response is, "you still are noty following my very simple instructions". My number one rule is...."no matter where you are, what you are doing, ALWAYS take some time to look at the sky". Ill be riding with a friend in a car who "so badly" wants to spot one. If he wants to see one so badly than he would be doing what I do during the car ride..keep your eyes on the sky. I have had four sightings ALL of wich I had witnesses with and every time I have been the first to spot them. Moral of the story.....keep your head UP and you WILL see one.

Now please can someone give me any specific loacations where UFOs seem to be statistically spotted the most... Preferably on the west coast. I am willing to travel Im planning on buying a telescope wich can mount a camera...many documents Ive seen show that they are extremelly high volumes of UFO sightings in california.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
National ufo Reporting Center

They list the reported sightings, location, duration, shape etc by date reported going back many years.

Peter Davenport has done a great job and deserves our support. Morally and financially!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
UFO WATCHERS HANDBOOK

1. Buy a camera... a good one... 35 mm film NOT digital
why? because electro magnetic emmisions don't effect simple cameras

2. Get good film, the kind that can go through airport xray machines without harm.
why? same as above

3. Learn how to use the above camera. Take some lessons if you have to. Learn how to focus, how to hold it steady, maybe by a tripod...
why? because I an tired of seeing fuzzy blurred or bouncing pictures that are provided as evidence.

4. Buy some lens cleaner... its cheap...
why? keeps those dust bunnies off the lens that look like UFO's later

5. Take some valium or something
why? so you can be calm when sighting occurs and be able to report and photograph with a clear head.

Please feel free to add any more to this list. I have some more I will add later but this is an important start before you seek them out.

6. Keep a dummy role of film on hand, and a secret pocket.
why? so when THEY come looking for you, you give em the phony one, hide the real one.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
West coast eh??

Well Mabye you could drive down to New Mexico lotsa Ufo's there

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Isnt taht dangerous? As far as the law is concerned, I mean. Authories scare me.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
Isnt taht dangerous? As far as the law is concerned, I mean. Authories scare me.

If your scared of the authorities, whoever THEY are, then maybe chasing UFO's is not for you. I mean what you gonna do when you run into an Alien parked in the woods? [Yes parked... I am sure they too need to relieve themselves once in a while.]

But you can always drive here to Nevada. I hear rumors of secret bases and such out here in the desert.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
ANYONE in theyre right or wrong mind, for that matter, should be scared and paranoid of the authorities. Or just careful rather. Theyre lies are proof enough that they are a dangerous entity, Going out into a local field on a clear night to do some ufo hunting is one thing, Medeling with area 51/gopvernemt projects is not for me. Its not fear per say, its #ing PARANOIA!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
PARANOIA!!!!

Why does everyone always think the "authorities" are lying about everything? If it wasn't for our system of government, you wouldn't have the free lifestyle you have, and most likely you wouldn't be able to post here

Sure "they" hide a lot of stuff, but the public isn't ready to know everything. Too many people with PARANOIA!!!!

Just curious. If someone told you tomorrow that there were aliens and they have been working with us the past 40 years or so... what would you do?

Oh well, next time your in Vegas maybe take a tour of the Test center... just bring your gieger counter in case

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
HANDBOOK

7. Take a bunch of candy bars and other favorite munchies... lots of extras
why? No not because ET likes Reeces Pieces, but if your abducted it might be a long time before you see earth food again

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
zorgon

Just curious. If someone told you tomorrow that there were aliens and they have been working with us the past 40 years or so... what would you do?

ask them what they have been working on and for what reason? (it will proabably be classified and not be revealed). make sure they didn't use my D.N.A. to construct a weird looking hybrid of myself with a chickens body
-------------------------------------

I am not sure but i hear that UFOs are invisible most of the time but can be seen by pointing a night shot mode digital camera at the sky. Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
use my D.N.A. to construct a weird looking hybrid of myself with a chickens body

That conjures up an interesting image! Can't imagine why they would bother, unless they made a deal with Col Sanders?

I'm sure
Not invisible... just the energy field surrounding them during operation bends, absorbs and distorts light.

If I told you more I would have to... well you know the rest of that line...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well if you are suggesting that if I found out we had been working with ETs and I wouldnt be able to handle it, you are incorrect. I would however question what was on their agenda. And why our world is still going to #.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Let's keep the discussion civil and on topic.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would suspect that most in here at ATS would be able to handle it, but not the majority of the world [in my opinion]

As to the topic, other than approaching areas such as Groom Lake where there is a high level of reports of odd craft, I wish there really was a place you could just take the kids out for the day and watch UFO's. The research mentioned earlier in this thread is a really good starting point as it does list areas of major activity.

And Paranoia is not nescessary. Just don't climb the fences

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks forgive my ignorance, but where is groom lake? Name rings a bell but....

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
Thanks forgive my ignorance, but where is groom lake? Name rings a bell but....

"Area 51" is officially called Groom Lake.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
HANDBOOK

8. Before going hunting for UFO's or ALIENS it is a good idea to do your homework and background checks.

new topics

top topics

join